Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Water Dom Shop - closed
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82
@Avmire Hello, may I get one of each of: Goldfish Fancier, Eminent Domain, Beast of the Abyss, Glowing Crests, Coral Shoal, and Siren's Shell skins? Believe the total would be 178,500t, will send a CR shortly, thanks!
@Avmire Hello, may I get one of each of: Goldfish Fancier, Eminent Domain, Beast of the Abyss, Glowing Crests, Coral Shoal, and Siren's Shell skins? Believe the total would be 178,500t, will send a CR shortly, thanks!
d8O5J7R.png
@Avmire one full set of fest skins please ;w; ♥
@Avmire one full set of fest skins please ;w; ♥
cTmY.png
@Avmire
Sending a CR for a Banescale Chevron.
@Avmire
Sending a CR for a Banescale Chevron.
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@Avmire Can I please get:
Coral Shoal
Goldfish Fancier
Siren's Shell

Thanks!
@Avmire Can I please get:
Coral Shoal
Goldfish Fancier
Siren's Shell

Thanks!
Bk78Myp.png Z3T662y.png FF
@Avmire Hello! Sorry for stopping by on the last day of the festival ^^;

I'd like to get:
Accent: Siren's Shell
Accent: IwannaJellyyyy
Accent: Goldfish Fancier
Soft Sight Vial
@Avmire Hello! Sorry for stopping by on the last day of the festival ^^;

I'd like to get:
Accent: Siren's Shell
Accent: IwannaJellyyyy
Accent: Goldfish Fancier
Soft Sight Vial
1136473bo09ry2gpx.gif

Luciana ♥ She/Her ♥ FRT +5
hgashgs hi yall! im sorry but I'll probably have to close up shop earlier than expected ;v; that "feeling under the weather" developed into "I'm totally sick" and looking at screens for too long gives me headaches TwT (I'm gonna record and send items to all those who posted already, dw!)

I'm gonna ask around to see if any other water user is available to help pick up skins the rest of the festival. :0 thank you so much!
hgashgs hi yall! im sorry but I'll probably have to close up shop earlier than expected ;v; that "feeling under the weather" developed into "I'm totally sick" and looking at screens for too long gives me headaches TwT (I'm gonna record and send items to all those who posted already, dw!)

I'm gonna ask around to see if any other water user is available to help pick up skins the rest of the festival. :0 thank you so much!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire

Can you please refund my treasure that I sent yesterday? 714, 000? I will buy the skins and accents myself. You collected that cr yesterday...
@Avmire

Can you please refund my treasure that I sent yesterday? 714, 000? I will buy the skins and accents myself. You collected that cr yesterday...
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
@Sheelah

hi! sure thing, I can refund you! I plan on finishing up any orders that I have picked up payment for/recorded down, so if you'd like I can still nab that discount for you?

if not, I'll be happy to send it back ^^
@Sheelah

hi! sure thing, I can refund you! I plan on finishing up any orders that I have picked up payment for/recorded down, so if you'd like I can still nab that discount for you?

if not, I'll be happy to send it back ^^
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire

Nope just refund it. I'll grab them myself. Thank you anyways.
@Avmire

Nope just refund it. I'll grab them myself. Thank you anyways.
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
@Avmire sending treasure for:
1x children of ocean
1x goldfish fancier
1x eminent domain
1x IwannaJellyyyy
1x spirit of the shore
1x glowing crests
1x siren's shell

7 * 29750 = 208250!

edit: ah nevermind, seems I was a couple min too late :'D rest up!
@Avmire sending treasure for:
1x children of ocean
1x goldfish fancier
1x eminent domain
1x IwannaJellyyyy
1x spirit of the shore
1x glowing crests
1x siren's shell

7 * 29750 = 208250!

edit: ah nevermind, seems I was a couple min too late :'D rest up!
why hello there.
1 2 ... 68 69 70 71 72 ... 81 82