Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Water Dom Shop - closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
[center] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [color=green][size=4][b][u]Status:[/u] closed![/size] [size=3] Any already recorded and posted in the forum orders will be fulfilled and sent out on Saturday. Any items I am unable to get will be refunded. (Check the spreadsheet to ensure your order is recorded! If you posted before my forum post, I have you marked down and will try to get your items.) Orders can have up to 5 of [b]each type of anniversary item[/b]! So 5 bookworms, 5 cartographers, 5 scenes, etc. can be in one order![/size] [color=black][size=1]Thank you [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2777704#message]FeeshyKette [/url]for their amazing Earth Dom Shop and formatting that inspired this post! Thank you to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60927224]osiem [/url]for the beautiful flight graphics![/size] ~~~ [color=blue][b][u]Ping and send 1 way CR![/u] I need the treasure beforehand otherwise I cannot purchase your items. ;v; [/b][color=black] Feel free to post your order whenever during the dom week, even when offline. I'll purchase items when I return! [left] [quote] [LIST] [*][u][b]Large orders/bulk buys[/b][/u] are fine with me, though they can take a while to complete. (A tip with these larger orders is especially valued! :D) I will refund you the treasure for any items I could not pick up during the week. [*][u][b]Bulk buy details are privately recorded by default while normal/fest orders are not.[/u][/b] If you wish for your order details to be kept private and not on the spreadsheet, let me know and I can record it separately. [*]If you much prefer not to post on the forum, you can also send me a PM or a CR straight to me! Posting on the forum is appreciated since it helps keeps me organized, but I would also be happy to help out through PM! [*] I [i]do not[/i] pick up [u]individual[/u] apparel pieces! They are too inconsistent for me to check for and purchase. (Bundles are a-ok though! Please let me know if the item is a bundle if so!) [*][b]Please do not ask me to calculate the total price of your order![/b] All prices are below, and here's a formula for items not listed: [b]Discounted price = Original price x 0.85 Original price = Hoard sale price (as listed on item) x10[/b] [i][size=2]If you do not know the price of an item, a good way to look for it is to search from the game database or on the AH and hover over it to check hoard sale price.[/size] [*] Here is a [url=https://kc2693.github.io/FR-Calc/#][b][u][color=orange]Dom Discount Calculator[/u][/b][/url][color=black] to help you out! :D [/i] [/LIST] [/quote] [/left] Tips are not necessary, but greatly appreciated! :D ~~~ [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I4Pf6Bt6C7SW-knBHp57qa0SgGov3tpL56evoU0sOFA/edit?usp=sharing][size=5][b][u][color=green]Spreadsheet with Details and Order Progress[/u][/b][/size][/url][color=black] ~~~ [u][i]~~waiting for next fest~~[/i][/u] A full set of Festival Skins (12 skins at 29750t each) is 357,000 treasure! [size=2][i](keyword list of all skins for personal use) [/i][/size] [center][skin=44781][skin=44782][skin=44784][skin=44785] [skin=44786][skin=44787][skin=44788][skin=44789] [skin=44790][skin=44791][skin=44792][skin=44794][/center] [/center]
watertop.png

Any already recorded and posted in the forum orders will be fulfilled and sent out on Saturday. Any items I am unable to get will be refunded. (Check the spreadsheet to ensure your order is recorded! If you posted before my forum post, I have you marked down and will try to get your items.)

Orders can have up to 5 of each type of anniversary item! So 5 bookworms, 5 cartographers, 5 scenes, etc. can be in one order!

Thank you FeeshyKette for their amazing Earth Dom Shop and formatting that inspired this post!

Thank you to osiem for the beautiful flight graphics!

~~~
Ping and send 1 way CR!
I need the treasure beforehand otherwise I cannot purchase your items. ;v;

Feel free to post your order whenever during the dom week, even when offline. I'll purchase items when I return!

Quote:
  • Large orders/bulk buys are fine with me, though they can take a while to complete. (A tip with these larger orders is especially valued! :D) I will refund you the treasure for any items I could not pick up during the week.
  • Bulk buy details are privately recorded by default while normal/fest orders are not. If you wish for your order details to be kept private and not on the spreadsheet, let me know and I can record it separately.
  • If you much prefer not to post on the forum, you can also send me a PM or a CR straight to me! Posting on the forum is appreciated since it helps keeps me organized, but I would also be happy to help out through PM!
  • I do not pick up individual apparel pieces! They are too inconsistent for me to check for and purchase. (Bundles are a-ok though! Please let me know if the item is a bundle if so!)
  • Please do not ask me to calculate the total price of your order! All prices are below, and here's a formula for items not listed:
    Discounted price = Original price x 0.85
    Original price = Hoard sale price (as listed on item) x10

If you do not know the price of an item, a good way to look for it is to search from the game database or on the AH and hover over it to check hoard sale price.
  • Here is a Dom Discount Calculator to help you out! :D

Tips are not necessary, but greatly appreciated! :D

~~~

Spreadsheet with Details and Order Progress

~~~

~~waiting for next fest~~

A full set of Festival Skins (12 skins at 29750t each) is 357,000 treasure!

(keyword list of all skins for personal use)

74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]BREED CHANGES[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=breed change: fae] [b]Fae[/b] Price: 42,500 [nextcol][item=breed change: guardian] [b]Guardian[/b] Price: 42,500 [nextcol][item=breed change: mirror] [b]Mirror[/b] Price: 42,500 [nextcol][item=breed change: pearlcatcher] [b]Pearlcatcher[/b] Price: 212,500 [nextcol][item=breed change: ridgeback] [b]Ridgeback[/b] Price: 212,500 [nextcol][item=breed change: skydancer] [b]Skydancer[/b] Price: 340,000 [/columns] [columns][item=breed change: spiral] [b]Spiral[/b] Price: 276,250 [nextcol][item=breed change: snapper] [b]Snapper[/b] Price: 276,250 [nextcol][item=breed change: tundra] [b]Tundra[/b] Price: 42,500 [nextcol][item=breed change: gaoler] [b]Gaoler[/b] Price: 233,500 [nextcol][item=breed change: banescale] [b]Banescale[/b] Price:233,750 [nextcol][item=breed change: obelisk] [b]Obelisk[/b] Price: 340,000 [/columns] --------------- [center][size=5][b]PRIMARY GENES[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=primary gene: bar] [b]Bar[/b] Price: 212,500 [nextcol][item=primary gene: cherub] [b]Cherub[/b] Price: 157,250 [nextcol][item=primary gene: clown] [b]Clown[/b] Price: 148,750 [nextcol][item=primary gene: falcon] [b]Falcon[/b] Price: 144,500 [nextcol][item=primary gene: giraffe] [b]Giraffe[/b] Price: 191,250 [nextcol][item=primary gene: jaguar] [b]Jaguar[/b] Price: 119,000 [/columns] [columns][item=primary gene: jupiter] [b]Jupiter[/b] Price: 195,500 [nextcol][item=primary gene: laced] [b]Laced[/b] Price: 119,000 [nextcol][item=primary gene: leopard] [b]Leopard[/b] Price: 119,000 [nextcol][item=primary gene: lionfish] [b]Lionfish[/b] Price: 212,500 [nextcol][item=primary gene: piebald] [b]Piebald[/b] Price: 199,750 [nextcol][item=primary gene: ripple] [b]Ripple[/b] Price: 212,500 [/columns] [columns][item=primary gene: savannah] [b]Savannah[/b] Price: 119,000 [nextcol][item=primary gene: speckle] [b]Speckle[/b] Price: 106,250 [nextcol][item=primary gene: tapir] [b]Tapir[/b] Price: 157,250 [nextcol][item=primary gene: tiger] [b]Tiger[/b] Price: 114,750 [nextcol][item=primary gene: vipera] [b]Vipera[/b] Price: 199,750 [nextcol][item=primary gene: fade] [b]Fade[/b] Price: 106,250 [/columns] [columns][item=primary gene: mosaic] [b]Mosaic[/b] Price: 255,000 [nextcol][item=primary gene: swirl] [b]Swirl[/b] Price: 127,500 [nextcol][item=primary gene: flaunt] [b]Flaunt[/b] Price: 170,000 [nextcol][item=Primary Gene: Ribbon] [b]Ribbon:[/b] Price: 161,500 [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Primary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Primary Gene:[/b] Price: [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]SECONDARY GENES[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=secondary gene: clouded] [b]Clouded[/b] Price: 102,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: current] [b]Current[/b] Price: 140,250 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: daub] [b]Daub[/b] Price: 140,250 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: edged] [b]Edged[/b] Price: 102,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: eye spots] [b]Eye Spots[/b] Price: 93,500 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: freckle] [b]Freckle[/b] Price: 76,500 [/columns] [columns][item=secondary gene: hex] [b]Hex[/b] Price: 136,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: hypnotic] [b]Hypnotic[/b] Price: 157,250 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: noxtide] [b]Noxtide[/b] Price: 144,500 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: paint] [b]Paint[/b] Price: 140,250 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: peregrine] [b]Peregrine[/b] Price: 119,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: rosette] [b]Rosette[/b] Price: 85,000 [/columns] [columns][item=secondary gene: safari] [b]Safari[/b] Price: 83,300 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: saturn] [b]Saturn[/b] Price: 136,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: seraph] [b]Seraph[/b] Price: 106,250 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: striation] [b]Striation[/b] Price: 102,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: stripes] [b]Stripes[/b] Price: 76,500 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: blend] [b]Blend[/b] Price: 85,000 [/columns] [columns][item=secondary gene: breakup] [b]Breakup[/b] Price: 170,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: marbled] [b]Marbled[/b] Price: 110,500 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: flair] [b]Flair[/b] Price: 140,250 [nextcol][item=Secondary Gene: Eel] [b]Eel[/b] Price: 131,750 [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]TERTIARY GENES[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Tertiary gene: contour] [b]Contour[/b] Price: 127,500 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: crackle] [b]Crackle[/b] Price: 161,500 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: gembond] [b]Gembond[/b] Price: 170,000 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: ghost] [b]Ghost[/b] Price: 136,000 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: lace] [b]Lace[/b] Price: 131,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: okapi] [b]Okapi[/b] Price: 161,500 [/columns] [columns][item=Tertiary gene: peacock] [b]Peacock[/b] Price: 127,500 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: ringlets] [b]Ringlets[/b] Price: 131,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: runes] [b]Runes[/b] Price: 161,500 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: smoke] [b]Smoke[/b] Price: 161,500 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: spines] [b]Spines[/b] Price: 161,500 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: thylacine] [b]Thylacine[/b] Price: 131,750 [/columns] [columns][item=Tertiary gene: underbelly] [b]Underbelly[/b] Price: 127,500 [nextcol][item=remove gene: Tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: Tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: Tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: Tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: Tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]GAOLER GENES[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=primary gene: bar (gaoler)] [b]Bar (G)[/b] Price: 106,250 [nextcol][item=primary gene: falcon (gaoler)] [b]Falcon (G)[/b] Price: 72,250 [nextcol][item=primary gene: giraffe (gaoler)] [b]Giraffe (G)[/b] Price: 95,625 [nextcol][item=primary gene: jaguar (gaoler)] [b]Jaguar (G)[/b] Price: 59,000 [nextcol][item=primary gene: mosaic (Gaoler)] [b]Mosaic (G)[/b] Price: 127,500 [nextcol][item=primary gene: piebald (Gaoler)] [b]Piebald (G)[/b] Price: 99,875 [/columns] [columns][item=primary gene: shaggy (gaoler)] [b]Shaggy (G)[/b] Price: 95,625 [nextcol][item=primary gene: tapir (gaoler)] [b]Tapir (G)[/b] Price: 78,625 [nextcol][item=primary gene: tiger (gaoler)] [b]Tiger (G)[/b] Price: 57,375 [nextcol][item=primary gene: clown (gaoler)] [b]Clown (G)[/b] Price: 74,375 [nextcol][item=primary gene: laced (gaoler)] [b]Laced (G)[/b] Price: 59,500 [nextcol][item=primary gene: ripple (gaoler)] [b]Ripple (G)[/b] Price: 106,250 [/columns] -------- [columns][item=secondary gene: breakup (gaoler)] [b]Breakup (G)[/b] Price: 85,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: daub (gaoler)] [b]Daub (G)[/b] Price: 70,125 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: hex (gaoler)] [b]Hex (G)[/b] Price: 68,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: paint (gaoler)] [b]Paint (G)[/b] Price: 70,125 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: peregrine (Gaoler)] [b]Peregrine (G)[/b] Price: 59,500 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: rosette (Gaoler)] [b]Rosette (G)[/b] Price: 42,500 [/columns] [columns][item=secondary gene: streak (gaoler)] [b]Streak (G)[/b] Price: 68,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: striation (gaoler)] [b]Striation (G)[/b] Price: 51,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: stripes (gaoler)] [b]Stripes (G)[/b] Price: 38,250 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: breakup (gaoler)] [b]Breakup (G)[/b] Price: 85,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: current (gaoler)] [b]Current (G)[/b] Price: 70,125 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: edged (gaoler)] [b]Edged (G)[/b] Price: 51,000 [/columns] [columns][item=secondary gene: eye spots (gaoler)] [b]Eye Spots (G)[/b] Price: 46,750 [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [/columns] --------- [columns][item=Tertiary gene: ghost (gaoler)] [b]Ghost (G)[/b] Price: 68,000 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: ringlets (gaoler)] [b]Ringlets (G)[/b] Price: 65,875 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: runes (gaoler)] [b]Runes (G)[/b] Price: 76,500 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: shardflank (gaoler)] [b]Shardflank (G)[/b] Price: 63,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: smoke (Gaoler)] [b]Smoke (G)[/b] Price: 80,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: thylacine (Gaoler)] [b]Thylacine (G)[/b] Price: 65,875 [/columns] [columns][item=Tertiary gene: underbelly (gaoler)] [b]Underbelly (G)[/b] Price: 63,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: wintercoat (gaoler)] [b]Wintercoat (G)[/b] Price: 80,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: braids (gaoler)] [b]Braids (G)[/b] Price: 72,250 [nextcol][item=remove gene: Tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: Tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: Tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]BANESCALE GENES[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=primary gene: cherub (Banescale)] [b]Cherub (B)[/b] Price: 78,625 [nextcol][item=primary gene: chevron (banescale)] [b]Chevron (B)[/b] Price: 85,000 [nextcol][item=primary gene: jaguar (banescale)] [b]Jaguar (B)[/b] Price: 59,500 [nextcol][item=primary gene: laced (banescale)] [b]Laced (B)[/b] Price: 59,500 [nextcol][item=primary gene: marble (banescale)] [b]Marble (B)[/b] Price: 76,500 [nextcol][item=primary gene: ragged (banescale)] [b]Ragged (B)[/b] Price: 85,000 [/columns] [columns][item=primary gene: savannah (banescale)] [b]Savannah (B)[/b] Price: 59,500 [nextcol][item=primary gene: tiger (banescale)] [b]Tiger (B)[/b] Price: 57,375 [nextcol][item=primary gene: clown (banescale)] [b]Clown (B)[/b] Price: 74,375 [nextcol][item=primary gene: falcon (banescale)] [b]Falcon (B)[/b] Price: 72,250 [nextcol][item=primary gene: giraffe (banescale)] [b]Giraffe (B)[/b] Price: 95,625 [nextcol][item=primary gene: ripple (banescale)] [b]Ripple (B)[/b] Price: 106,250 [/columns] [columns][item=primary gene: tapir (banescale)] [b]Tapir (B)[/b] Price: 78,625 [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Primary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Primary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Primary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Primary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Primary Gene:[/b] Price: [/columns] ------------ [columns][item=secondary gene: arrow (banescale)] [b]Arrow (B)[/b] Price: 68,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: edged (banescale)] [b]Edged (B)[/b] Price: 51,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: mottle (banescale)] [b]Mottle (B)[/b] Price: 51,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: rosette (banescale)] [b]Rosette (B)[/b] Price: 42,500 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: safari (banescale)] [b]Safari (B)[/b] Price: 41,650 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: seraph (banescale)] [b]Seraph (B)[/b] Price: 53,125 [/columns] [columns][item=secondary gene: stripes (banescale)] [b]Stripes (B)[/b] Price: 38,250 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: tear (banescale)] [b]Tear (B)[/b] Price: 68,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: striation (banescale)] [b]Striation (B)[/b] Price: 51,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: current (banescale)] [b]Current (B)[/b] Price: 70,125 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: eye spots (banescale)] [b]Eye Spots (B)[/b] Price: 46,750 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: hex (banescale)] [b]Hex (B)[/b] Price: 68,000 [/columns] [columns][item=secondary gene: peregrine (banescale)] [b]Peregrine (B)[/b] Price: 59,500 [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [/columns] -------------- [columns][item=Tertiary gene: contour (banescale)] [b]Contour (B)[/b] Price: 63,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: crackle (banescale)] [b]Crackle (B)[/b] Price: 80,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: ghost (banescale)] [b]Ghost (B)[/b] Price: 68,000 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: lace (banescale)] [b]Lace (B)[/b] Price: 65,875 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: ringlets (banescale)] [b]Ringlets (B)[/b] Price: 65,875 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: trimmings (banescale)] [b]Trimmings (B)[/b] Price: 63,750 [/columns] [columns][item=tertiary gene: underbelly (banescale)] [b]Underbelly (B)[/b] Price: 63,750 [nextcol][item=remove gene: tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: tertiary] [b]Tertiary Gene:[/b] Price: [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]VEILSPUN GENES[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=primary gene: bright (veilspun)] [b]Bright (V)[/b] Price: 85,000 [nextcol][item=primary gene: clown (veilspun)] [b]Clown (V)[/b] Price: 74,375 [nextcol][item=primary gene: fade (veilspun)] [b]Fade (V)[/b] Price: 53,125 [nextcol][item=primary gene: giraffe (veilspun)] [b]Giraffe (V)[/b] Price: 95,625 [nextcol][item=primary gene: jupiter (veilspun)] [b]Jupiter (V)[/b] Price: 97,750 [nextcol][item=primary gene: laced (veilspun)] [b]Laced (V)[/b] Price: 59,500 [/columns] [columns][item=primary gene: shell (veilspun)] [b]Shell (V)[/b] Price: 89,250 [nextcol][item=primary gene: sphinxmoth (veilspun)] [b]Sphinxmoth (V)[/b] Price: 89,250 [nextcol][item=primary gene: tapir (veilspun)] [b]Tapir (V)[/b] Price: 78,625 [nextcol][item=primary gene: vipera (veilspun)] [b]Vipera (V)[/b] Price: 99,875 [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Primary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Primary Gene:[/b] Price: [/columns] ------------- [columns][item=secondary gene: blend (veilspun)] [b]Blend (V)[/b] Price: 42,500 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: edged (veilspun)] [b]Edged (V)[/b] Price: 51,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: eye spots (veilspun)] [b]Eye Spots (V)[/b] Price: 51,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: hawkmoth (veilspun)] [b]Hawkmoth (V)[/b] Price: 76,500 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: hypnotic (veilspun)] [b]Hypnotic (V)[/b] Price: 78,625 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: saturn (veilspun)] [b]Saturn (V)[/b] Price: 68,000 [/columns] [columns][item=secondary gene: striation (veilspun)] [b]Striation (V)[/b] Price: 51,000 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: vivid (veilspun)] [b]Vivid (V)[/b] Price: 74,375 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: web (veilspun)] [b]Web (V)[/b] Price: 76,500 [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: secondary] [b]Secondary Gene:[/b] Price: [/columns] ------------- [columns][item=Tertiary gene: crackle (veilspun)] [b]Crackle (V)[/b] Price: 80,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: okapi (veilspun)] [b]Okapi (V)[/b] Price: 80,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: peacock (veilspun)] [b]Peacock (V)[/b] Price: 63,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: runes (veilspun)] [b]Runes (V)[/b] Price: 80,750 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: thorns (veilspun)] [b]Thorns (V)[/b] Price: 76,500 [nextcol][item=Tertiary gene: underbelly (veilspun)] [b]Underbelly (V)[/b] Price: 63,750 [/columns] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x1e1ansl1hjjm1v/watertop.png[/img] [center][size=5][b]MISC. ITEMS[/b][/size][/center] [columns][item=Remove Gene: Primary] [b]Remove Gene: Primary[/b] Price: 8,500 [nextcol][item=Remove Gene: Secondary] [b]Remove Gene: Secondary[/b] Price: 8,500 [nextcol][item=Remove Gene: Tertiary] [b]Remove Gene: Tertiary[/b] Price: 8,500 [nextcol][item=vista: spiral dragons] [b]All Dragon Vistas[/b] Price: 212,500 [nextcol][item=vista: winter] [b]All Seasonal Vistas[/b] Price: 212,500 [nextcol][item=Vista: Treasure Hoarder] [b]Vista: Treasure Hoarder[/b] Price: 425,000 [/columns] [columns][item=Vista: Something Swarming] [b]Vista: Something Swarming[/b] Price: 148,750 [nextcol][item=Vista: Archer's Way] [b]Vista: Archer's Way[/b] Price: 148,750 [nextcol][item=Vista: Snowy Owl] [b]Vista: Snowy Owl[/b] Price: 148,750 [nextcol][item=Scroll of Renaming] [b]Scroll of Renaming[/b] Price: 5,100 [nextcol][item=Tincture of Dissolution] [b]Tincture of Dissolution[/b] Price: 25,500 [nextcol][item=Vial of Tempered Sight] [b]Vial of Tempered Sight[/b] Price: 2,125 [/columns] [columns][item=Vial of brilliant Sight] [b]Vial of Brilliant Sight[/b] Price: 127,500 [nextcol][item=Vial of disjointed Sight] [b]Vial of Disjointed Sight[/b] Price: 425,000 [nextcol][item=Vial of elemental Sight] [b]Vial of Elemental Sight[/b] Price: 425,000 [nextcol][item=Vial of fractal Sight] [b]Vial of Fractal Sight[/b] Price: 212,500 [nextcol][item=Vial of horizontal Sight] [b]Vial of Horizontal Sight[/b] Price: 212,500 [nextcol][item=Vial of rare Sight] [b]Vial of Rare Sight[/b] Price: 85,000 [/columns] [columns][item=Vial of soft Sight] [b]Vial of Soft Sight[/b] Price: 127,500 [nextcol][item=Vial of uncommon Sight] [b]Vial of Uncommon Sight[/b] Price: 42,500 [nextcol][item=Vial of unusual Sight] [b]Vial of Unusual Sight[/b] Price: 63,750 [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Item:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Item:[/b] Price: [nextcol][item=remove gene: primary] [b]Item:[/b] Price: [/columns]
watertop.png
BREED CHANGES
Breed Change: Fae
Fae
Price: 42,500
Breed Change: Guardian
Guardian
Breed Change: Mirror
Mirror
Breed Change: Pearlcatcher
Pearlcatcher
Price: 212,500
Breed Change: Ridgeback
Ridgeback
Breed Change: Skydancer
Skydancer
Price: 340,000
Breed Change: Spiral
Spiral
Price: 276,250
Breed Change: Snapper
Snapper
Price: 276,250
Breed Change: Tundra
Tundra
Breed Change: Gaoler
Gaoler
Price: 233,500
Breed Change: Banescale
Banescale
Price:233,750
Breed Change: Obelisk
Obelisk
Price: 340,000

PRIMARY GENES
Primary Gene: Bar
Bar
Primary Gene: Cherub
Cherub
Price: 157,250
Primary Gene: Clown
Clown
Price: 148,750
Primary Gene: Falcon
Falcon
Price: 144,500
Primary Gene: Giraffe
Giraffe
Price: 191,250
Primary Gene: Jaguar
Jaguar
Price: 119,000
Primary Gene: Jupiter
Jupiter
Price: 195,500
Primary Gene: Laced
Laced
Primary Gene: Leopard
Leopard
Primary Gene: Lionfish
Lionfish
Primary Gene: Piebald
Piebald
Price: 199,750
Primary Gene: Ripple
Ripple
Primary Gene: Savannah
Savannah
Primary Gene: Speckle
Speckle
Price: 106,250
Primary Gene: Tapir
Tapir
Primary Gene: Tiger
Tiger
Price: 114,750
Primary Gene: Vipera
Vipera
Price: 199,750
Primary Gene: Fade
Fade
Primary Gene: Mosaic
Mosaic
Price: 255,000
Primary Gene: Swirl
Swirl
Price: 127,500
Primary Gene: Flaunt
Flaunt
Price: 170,000
Primary Gene: Ribbon
Ribbon:
Price: 161,500
Remove Gene: Primary
Primary Gene:
Price:
Primary Gene:
Price:

watertop.png
SECONDARY GENES
Secondary Gene: Clouded
Clouded
Price: 102,000
Secondary Gene: Current
Current
Price: 140,250
Secondary Gene: Daub
Daub
Secondary Gene: Edged
Edged
Secondary Gene: Eye Spots
Eye Spots
Price: 93,500
Secondary Gene: Freckle
Freckle
Price: 76,500
Secondary Gene: Hex
Hex
Price: 136,000
Secondary Gene: Hypnotic
Hypnotic
Secondary Gene: Noxtide
Noxtide
Price: 144,500
Secondary Gene: Paint
Paint
Secondary Gene: Peregrine
Peregrine
Secondary Gene: Rosette
Rosette
Price: 85,000
Secondary Gene: Safari
Safari
Price: 83,300
Secondary Gene: Saturn
Saturn
Secondary Gene: Seraph
Seraph
Secondary Gene: Striation
Striation
Secondary Gene: Stripes
Stripes
Secondary Gene: Blend
Blend
Secondary Gene: Breakup
Breakup
Secondary Gene: Marbled
Marbled
Price: 110,500
Secondary Gene: Flair
Flair
Secondary Gene: Eel
Eel
Price: 131,750
Remove Gene: Secondary
Secondary Gene:
Price:
Secondary Gene:
Price:

watertop.png
TERTIARY GENES
Tertiary Gene: Contour
Contour
Tertiary Gene: Crackle
Crackle
Tertiary Gene: Gembond
Gembond
Tertiary Gene: Ghost
Ghost
Tertiary Gene: Lace
Lace
Tertiary Gene: Okapi
Okapi
Tertiary Gene: Peacock
Peacock
Tertiary Gene: Ringlets
Ringlets
Tertiary Gene: Runes
Runes
Tertiary Gene: Smoke
Smoke
Tertiary Gene: Spines
Spines
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine
Thylacine
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly
Underbelly
Remove Gene: Tertiary
Tertiary Gene:
Price:
Tertiary Gene:
Price:
Tertiary Gene:
Price:
Tertiary Gene:
Price:
Tertiary Gene:
Price:

watertop.png
GAOLER GENES

Bar (G)

Falcon (G)
Price: 72,250

Giraffe (G)
Price: 95,625

Jaguar (G)
Price: 59,000

Mosaic (G)

Piebald (G)
Price: 99,875

Shaggy (G)

Tapir (G)
Price: 78,625

Tiger (G)
Price: 57,375

Clown (G)
Price: 74,375

Laced (G)
Price: 59,500

Ripple (G)

Breakup (G)

Daub (G)
Price: 70,125

Hex (G)
Price: 68,000

Paint (G)

Peregrine (G)

Rosette (G)

Streak (G)

Striation (G)
Price: 51,000

Stripes (G)
Price: 38,250

Breakup (G)

Current (G)

Edged (G)

Eye Spots (G)
Price: 46,750
Secondary Gene:
Price:
Secondary Gene:
Price:
Secondary Gene:
Price:
Secondary Gene:
Price:
Secondary Gene:
Price:

Ghost (G)

Ringlets (G)
Price: 65,875

Runes (G)

Shardflank (G)
Price: 63,750

Smoke (G)
Price: 80,750

Thylacine (G)

Underbelly (G)

Wintercoat (G)

Braids (G)
Tertiary Gene:
Price:
Tertiary Gene:
Price:
Tertiary Gene:
Price:

watertop.png
BANESCALE GENES

Cherub (B)

Chevron (B)

Jaguar (B)

Laced (B)

Marble (B)

Ragged (B)

Savannah (B)

Tiger (B)
Price: 57,375

Clown (B)

Falcon (B)

Giraffe (B)

Ripple (B)

Tapir (B)
Primary Gene:
Price:
Primary Gene:
Price:
Primary Gene:
Price:
Primary Gene:
Price:
Primary Gene:
Price:

Arrow (B)

Edged (B)

Mottle (B)

Rosette (B)

Safari (B)
Price: 41,650

Seraph (B)
Price: 53,125

Stripes (B)
Price: 38,250

Tear (B)

Striation (B)

Current (B)

Eye Spots (B)
Price: 46,750

Hex (B)

Peregrine (B)
Secondary Gene:
Price:
Secondary Gene:
Price:
Secondary Gene:
Price:
Secondary Gene:
Price:
Secondary Gene:
Price:

Contour (B)

Crackle (B)

Ghost (B)

Lace (B)

Ringlets (B)

Trimmings (B)

Underbelly (B)
Tertiary Gene:
Price:
Tertiary Gene:
Price:
Tertiary Gene:
Price:
Tertiary Gene:
Price:
Tertiary Gene:
Price:

watertop.png
VEILSPUN GENES

Bright (V)

Clown (V)

Fade (V)
Price: 53,125

Giraffe (V)

Jupiter (V)
Price: 97,750

Laced (V)

Shell (V)
Price: 89,250

Sphinxmoth (V)
Price: 89,250

Tapir (V)

Vipera (V)
Price: 99,875
Primary Gene:
Price:
Primary Gene:
Price:

Blend (V)

Edged (V)

Eye Spots (V)

Hawkmoth (V)

Hypnotic (V)

Saturn (V)

Striation (V)

Vivid (V)

Web (V)
Secondary Gene:
Price:
Secondary Gene:
Price:
Secondary Gene:
Price:

Crackle (V)

Okapi (V)

Peacock (V)

Runes (V)

Thorns (V)

Underbelly (V)

watertop.png
MISC. ITEMS
Price: 8,500
Vista: Spiral Dragons
All Dragon Vistas
Vista: Winter
All Seasonal Vistas
Vista: Treasure Hoarder
Vista: Treasure Hoarder
Price: 425,000
Vista: Something Swarming
Vista: Something Swarming
Vista: Archer's Way
Vista: Archer's Way
Vista: Snowy Owl
Vista: Snowy Owl
Scroll of Renaming
Scroll of Renaming
Price: 5,100
Tincture of Dissolution
Tincture of Dissolution
Price: 25,500
Vial of Tempered Sight
Vial of Tempered Sight
Price: 2,125
Vial of Brilliant Sight
Vial of Brilliant Sight
Vial of Disjointed Sight
Vial of Disjointed Sight
Vial of Elemental Sight
Vial of Elemental Sight
Vial of Fractal Sight
Vial of Fractal Sight
Vial of Horizontal Sight
Vial of Horizontal Sight
Vial of Rare Sight
Vial of Rare Sight
Vial of Soft Sight
Vial of Soft Sight
Vial of Uncommon Sight
Vial of Uncommon Sight
Vial of Unusual Sight
Vial of Unusual Sight
Item:
Price:
Item:
Price:
Item:
Price:
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire
Hi. Sorry for the large order but I forgot to get any before today. Let me know if you're not up for getting so many items and I'll reduce the amount.

Could I please get the following items?
Prices in brackets are without discount applied.

5 x Aged Book Collection (60k)
5 x Miasma Crystal (60k)
1 x Unearthly Onyx Trunk (92k)
3 x Scene: Haunted Museum (150k)
1 x Vista: Haunted Museum (250k)
1 x Vista: Eye See You (250k)
1 x Vista: Dreary Dirge (250k)

Total: 17 items for (1,112,000 x 0.85) = 945,200 treasure

I'll set up a 1-way CR.
@Avmire
Hi. Sorry for the large order but I forgot to get any before today. Let me know if you're not up for getting so many items and I'll reduce the amount.

Could I please get the following items?
Prices in brackets are without discount applied.

5 x Aged Book Collection (60k)
5 x Miasma Crystal (60k)
1 x Unearthly Onyx Trunk (92k)
3 x Scene: Haunted Museum (150k)
1 x Vista: Haunted Museum (250k)
1 x Vista: Eye See You (250k)
1 x Vista: Dreary Dirge (250k)

Total: 17 items for (1,112,000 x 0.85) = 945,200 treasure

I'll set up a 1-way CR.
@Avmire
Hi, I want to place an order for most of the NOTN bundles (let me know if this is too much).

All of the terrorboxes (tar trap, dread dancer, voidfollow) - 214,200
All of the trunks (fiendish emerald, unearthly oynx, bewitching ruby) - 234,600
All of the jester bundles (clever jester, deadpan jester, witty jester) - 193,800
All of the flame regalia (etheral flame and solar flame) - 166,600

This should be 809,200 treasure.
I'll send a cr! Thanks for the help!

@Avmire
Hi, I want to place an order for most of the NOTN bundles (let me know if this is too much).

All of the terrorboxes (tar trap, dread dancer, voidfollow) - 214,200
All of the trunks (fiendish emerald, unearthly oynx, bewitching ruby) - 234,600
All of the jester bundles (clever jester, deadpan jester, witty jester) - 193,800
All of the flame regalia (etheral flame and solar flame) - 166,600

This should be 809,200 treasure.
I'll send a cr! Thanks for the help!

Qe81j53.png
Hi! Could I get 3x Scene Haunted Museum, and one each of Aged Book Collection and Miasma Crystal? Should be 63k with the discount, right?
Hi! Could I get 3x Scene Haunted Museum, and one each of Aged Book Collection and Miasma Crystal? Should be 63k with the discount, right?
I'd like to order these please! [item=miasma crystal] x3 30600t [item=aged book collection] x3 30600t [item=unlucky vial] x2 11900t [item=witch's cobwebs] x2 32300t Total 105400t
I'd like to order these please!

Miasma Crystal x3 30600t
Aged Book Collection x3 30600t
Unlucky Vial x2 11900t
Witch's Cobwebs x2 32300t

Total 105400t
@Avmire
Hiya! Could you please help me buy these?
Haunted Museum x2
Quaint Parlor x2
Vista animated statue

Should be ca 382500t, sending a cr :3
@Avmire
Hiya! Could you please help me buy these?
Haunted Museum x2
Quaint Parlor x2
Vista animated statue

Should be ca 382500t, sending a cr :3
504f80011beaedbc218e4f4b8bac8de685fdf63d.png
@bmw sounds good to me! send a cr when ready and I'll get started! :D

I have accepted the CRs and responded to the other orders, thank you! will be out for an hour or so and ill check again when i get back ^^
@bmw sounds good to me! send a cr when ready and I'll get started! :D

I have accepted the CRs and responded to the other orders, thank you! will be out for an hour or so and ill check again when i get back ^^
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@avmire
Could I please get:
Bewitching Ruby Trunk x2 - 156400
Unearthly Onyx Trunk x1 -78200
Solar Flame Regalia x1 -83300
Witch's Cloak x2 - 34000
Malign Vial x3 -17850
Clever Jester's Gloves x1 -8500
Clever Jester's Stockings x1 -9350
Clever Jester's Collar x1 -8500
Clever Jester's Cape x1 -11050
Clever Jester's Wing Cover x1 8500
Deadpan Jester's Gloves x1 -8500
Deadpan Jester's Stockings x1-9350
Deadpan Jester's Collar x1 -8500

Total is 411400
@avmire
Could I please get:
Bewitching Ruby Trunk x2 - 156400
Unearthly Onyx Trunk x1 -78200
Solar Flame Regalia x1 -83300
Witch's Cloak x2 - 34000
Malign Vial x3 -17850
Clever Jester's Gloves x1 -8500
Clever Jester's Stockings x1 -9350
Clever Jester's Collar x1 -8500
Clever Jester's Cape x1 -11050
Clever Jester's Wing Cover x1 8500
Deadpan Jester's Gloves x1 -8500
Deadpan Jester's Stockings x1-9350
Deadpan Jester's Collar x1 -8500

Total is 411400
Fear Frog Vibrant Jeweler Familiars For Trade! Masked Gryphon Zephyr Gem Guardian
up again! sending out fulfilled orders now, waiting on miasma crystals to restock ^^
up again! sending out fulfilled orders now, waiting on miasma crystals to restock ^^
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82