Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [DOM] Water Dom Shop - closed
@SkylarDN9

hi! sorry, i'm actually closing up for the day because I don't feel well and need to spend time off FR TwT

I canceled the CR so I hope you're able to find another user to pick up the skins for you! ;v; have a great remainder of wavesat! :D
@SkylarDN9

hi! sorry, i'm actually closing up for the day because I don't feel well and need to spend time off FR TwT

I canceled the CR so I hope you're able to find another user to pick up the skins for you! ;v; have a great remainder of wavesat! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire

I understand! Thank you for letting me know, and take care of yourself!
@Avmire

I understand! Thank you for letting me know, and take care of yourself!
STwixru.pngLight vs. Arcane 2023 IF Raffle Top 25 Total Tickets! Badge by irithyll!efc4RYV.png
Sending out the last remaining orders now before closing up shop!

I believe I should have gotten everyone's items, but if not feel free to ping me (I would ping everyone but that's at least 10 pages worth of users AA) and I'll either nab the items if they're still there or refund you! (If it's a fest exclusive buy and I wasn't able to buy it in time, let me know through PM and I'll try my best to compensate! TwT)

thank you!
Sending out the last remaining orders now before closing up shop!

I believe I should have gotten everyone's items, but if not feel free to ping me (I would ping everyone but that's at least 10 pages worth of users AA) and I'll either nab the items if they're still there or refund you! (If it's a fest exclusive buy and I wasn't able to buy it in time, let me know through PM and I'll try my best to compensate! TwT)

thank you!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
okay I've sent out all remaining orders but I still have so many skin copies left? :sob:

I went through the last 24 hours and it seems I've send PMs to everyone who ordered something ;v; If you ordered something from me and haven't received it yet, please let me know! Some orders went out through PM and some through CRs (mostly gene orders) so I can't trace each order exactly.

okay I've sent out all remaining orders but I still have so many skin copies left? :sob:

I went through the last 24 hours and it seems I've send PMs to everyone who ordered something ;v; If you ordered something from me and haven't received it yet, please let me know! Some orders went out through PM and some through CRs (mostly gene orders) so I can't trace each order exactly.

74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire
I sent 370kt for a full skin set on Friday and never received it - if you didn't get them, could I get the treasure back please?
@Avmire
I sent 370kt for a full skin set on Friday and never received it - if you didn't get them, could I get the treasure back please?
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

I was able to pick up a full skin set for you! I'll be sending a PM shortly with your items, apologies for the mixup! TwT
@Tserin

I was able to pick up a full skin set for you! I'll be sending a PM shortly with your items, apologies for the mixup! TwT
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
Opening up! I am on mobile and will be gone for most of today and some of tomorrow, so if there's another Dom shop open I'd recommend trying there out instead! I'll fulfill any orders as soon as I can (and I'll see if I can organize this better on mobile)
Opening up! I am on mobile and will be gone for most of today and some of tomorrow, so if there's another Dom shop open I'd recommend trying there out instead! I'll fulfill any orders as soon as I can (and I'll see if I can organize this better on mobile)
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
@Avmire

Hello! I'd like
Breed Change: Banescale x2

Sending one way CR. If I find another dom shop later today, I'll cancel it.
@Avmire

Hello! I'd like
Breed Change: Banescale x2

Sending one way CR. If I find another dom shop later today, I'll cancel it.
Pixel art of a nocturne. The nocturne has a black body and red wings and is covered in red and gold jewelry. There is an animated fire aura on top of the dragon that bounces up and down
@Avmire
Hello!May I get a Vial of Horizontal Sight please?I'll send the treasures after your confirm!^^
@Avmire
Hello!May I get a Vial of Horizontal Sight please?I'll send the treasures after your confirm!^^
1909391_n5t78myY5g3IX7h.png
@Avmire
Secondary: Breakup 170,000t
Tertiary: Okapi 161,500t
=331,500t
will send PM soon :D
@Avmire
Secondary: Breakup 170,000t
Tertiary: Okapi 161,500t
=331,500t
will send PM soon :D
2OTuj7X.png XShcv.gif Free Familiar Delivery Service