Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Strange Chests for Nocturnal Dust
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
@Birdsofwax you have quite a lot of dust there, it may take me 5-7 days to stockpile that many chests. If it's fine by you, you may send a 2-way CR trade right now, but also you may queue many bite-sized trades with up to 30-50 dusts in them, which I will complete one by one. Whichever way you prefer!
@Birdsofwax you have quite a lot of dust there, it may take me 5-7 days to stockpile that many chests. If it's fine by you, you may send a 2-way CR trade right now, but also you may queue many bite-sized trades with up to 30-50 dusts in them, which I will complete one by one. Whichever way you prefer!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream sounds good - thank you!
@TheDarkestDream sounds good - thank you!
z9bVpPy.png
could i get a dust for the achievement? it will be returned of course [emoji=bogsneak laughing size=1]
could i get a dust for the achievement? it will be returned of course
NdnUr2j.png99HpT0c.png
@CalamGlitToes, sendin'!
@CalamGlitToes, sendin'!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
Hello!! I have 8 Nocturnal Dust!!
Hello!! I have 8 Nocturnal Dust!!
image-2024-01-17-224656726.png
@SolarCABLU nice :D Send them over, I might be able to complete the trade before I go to sleep today
@SolarCABLU nice :D Send them over, I might be able to complete the trade before I go to sleep today

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
I'll set up a bunch of smaller trades! And again, no rush!
I'll set up a bunch of smaller trades! And again, no rush!
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@TheDarkestDream Hello there! I'd love to borrow one dust for the achievement, I will give it back afterwards ofc!
@TheDarkestDream Hello there! I'd love to borrow one dust for the achievement, I will give it back afterwards ofc!
712gHDM.png ETHSkj1.png My Commissions & Full Art Thread here!
looking to hold one singular dust for the achievement, will yeet back once it procs! [emoji=cat 1 size=1] [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
looking to hold one singular dust for the achievement, will yeet back once it procs!
nzqnkq.png
@ComplainingCat @GODHEX, sendin'!
@ComplainingCat @GODHEX, sendin'!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13