Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Strange Chests for Nocturnal Dust
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@TheDarkestDream

Saw this thread a few days ago and meant to post sooner, oops.

Anyway, I wanted to check how many chests you're comfortable trading because I have, uh, three full stacks of Nocturnal Dust. >.> (Was unexpectedly offline for a few days last year and they disintegrated before I could get on again.) I'm fine with trading less than that, and I'd actually probably want to keep maybe five dusts just for the novelty, so let me know how many you're interested in if you're still looking to swap.
@TheDarkestDream

Saw this thread a few days ago and meant to post sooner, oops.

Anyway, I wanted to check how many chests you're comfortable trading because I have, uh, three full stacks of Nocturnal Dust. >.> (Was unexpectedly offline for a few days last year and they disintegrated before I could get on again.) I'm fine with trading less than that, and I'd actually probably want to keep maybe five dusts just for the novelty, so let me know how many you're interested in if you're still looking to swap.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@WanderingTurtle OH! I totally need some time to stockpile enough chests, but I'm willing to swap as much as possible! You can just send me a trade any time and I will confirm it in a couple of days when I get enough chests~
@WanderingTurtle OH! I totally need some time to stockpile enough chests, but I'm willing to swap as much as possible! You can just send me a trade any time and I will confirm it in a couple of days when I get enough chests~

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream

Awesome, I'll set up a CR shortly! I definitely understand needing time to get that many chests, so no worries if it takes several days.
@TheDarkestDream

Awesome, I'll set up a CR shortly! I definitely understand needing time to get that many chests, so no worries if it takes several days.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
this is super cute and clever. I actually have two dust from the very first NotN!

I'd love to trade them for two chests!

@TheDarkestDream
this is super cute and clever. I actually have two dust from the very first NotN!

I'd love to trade them for two chests!

@TheDarkestDream
sLpAJ21.png
@OlderThanBones sorry it took so long to answer, I went offline just seconds before you posted >_< Just send me a crossroads trade with your dusts!
@OlderThanBones sorry it took so long to answer, I went offline just seconds before you posted >_< Just send me a crossroads trade with your dusts!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
@TheDarkestDream

will do!
@TheDarkestDream

will do!
sLpAJ21.png
Smol bump!
ALSO!! Tomorrow is the last day (not a full day, it will be 6 hours only) when you can obtain NotN chests! They will desintegrate in three more days after that, so you still have time to exchange with me, but I only have 60 chests left (and prolly won't get more, cos I'm gonna SLEP)
Smol bump!
ALSO!! Tomorrow is the last day (not a full day, it will be 6 hours only) when you can obtain NotN chests! They will desintegrate in three more days after that, so you still have time to exchange with me, but I only have 60 chests left (and prolly won't get more, cos I'm gonna SLEP)

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
I have many regrets and lots of dust......

Add me to the pinglist for next year, please? ;__;
I have many regrets and lots of dust......

Add me to the pinglist for next year, please? ;__;
1.png
FR+10 • they/she • ND • artist
I’m interested in being on the pinglist, too! ‘>’
I’m interested in being on the pinglist, too! ‘>’
acinonyx-signature.jpeg
@mireleii @Bonpri added you to pinglist, see you in a year! :D
@mireleii @Bonpri added you to pinglist, see you in a year! :D

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13