Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [T] Strange Chests for Nocturnal Dust
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[center][size=5][size=5]I swap your [item=nocturnal dust] for my [item=strange chest][/size][/size][br] [size=5]Open: NotN 2024-2025 when[/size] [br] Also, I lend NocDust for the achievement [gamedb achievement=302] all year round [emoji=blue star size=1] [b]I'm subbed to the thread, but pings are a-ok![/b] [rule] [size=5][b][s]Strange Chests available for swap:[s] [emoji=nocturne sleepy size=1][/size] THO!!! I don't plan updating the number much, so feel free to send in trades even if this count is too small at the moment[/b] [rule] [pinglist=15643] Pinglist for next years in case you by any chance stumble upon any of those blue dusts after NotN has ended. I plan to be there for them and you until I'm alive even if my account doesn't look very alive atm lol [/center] [rule][rule] [center][item=mirror][item=Ghost Flame Candles][item=eerie cyan grasp][/center] [font=century]Your clanmates have started hearing noises - steps and creaks from attic recently. Today they heard music playing, and you can't deny anymore something is wrong. Your clanmates proclaimed you the bravest and sent you to the attic. You are flattered by this new title given to you, but something tells you it shouldn't really be yours... You climb the stairs to reach attic entrance. You now can hear the music, too. Hesitantly and cautiously you open the door and take a peek... You see a dragon you've never seen before, her void eyes staring into your soul. She looks creepy, but at least she is not screaming or jump-scaring you, so you timidly greet her. She didn't move but started whispering, her lifeless voice blowing and whistling like draft under the door on windy night. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69830629][img]https://i.imgur.com/VAy8pqP.png[/img][/url] [center][font=monotype corsiva][size=5][color=3377aa]Most things you have lost before will not ever be possible to return. But sometimes you may get a rarest opportunity to correct your mistakes. It's not in my power to rid you of all sorrow and burden upon your shoulders, but I may give you a second chance I am feeling you are in need of. As I am familiar with ghostly matters which I myself very much belong to, I can offer you a deal. I know there is some Nocturnal Dust piling up in your clan's hoard. It bothers you as a reminder of your past mistake. Whether you've forgotten about Strange Chests or wasn't able to open them so they disintegrated, or was Nocturnal Dust a byproduct of your experiments, or you acquired it some other way and now decided you don't want it - I may take it. Not for free, of course. I will give you a second chance, an opportunity, I will grant you a Strange Chest for each handful of Nocturnal Dust. Did we reach an agreement?[/center] [center][item=nocturnal dust][item=nocturnal dust][item=nocturnal dust][/center]
I swap your Nocturnal Dust for my Strange Chest

Open: NotN 2024-2025 when

Also, I lend NocDust for the achievement The Expiration Date Wasn't a Suggestion all year round

I'm subbed to the thread, but pings are a-ok!
Strange Chests available for swap:
THO!!! I don't plan updating the number much, so feel free to send in trades even if this count is too small at the moment

Pinglist for next years in case you by any chance stumble upon any of those blue dusts after NotN has ended. I plan to be there for them and you until I'm alive even if my account doesn't look very alive atm lol

Mirror Ghost Flame Candles Eerie Cyan Grasp
Your clanmates have started hearing noises - steps and creaks from attic recently. Today they heard music playing, and you can't deny anymore something is wrong. Your clanmates proclaimed you the bravest and sent you to the attic. You are flattered by this new title given to you, but something tells you it shouldn't really be yours...
You climb the stairs to reach attic entrance. You now can hear the music, too. Hesitantly and cautiously you open the door and take a peek...
You see a dragon you've never seen before, her void eyes staring into your soul. She looks creepy, but at least she is not screaming or jump-scaring you, so you timidly greet her.
She didn't move but started whispering, her lifeless voice blowing and whistling like draft under the door on windy night.

VAy8pqP.png

Most things you have lost before will not ever be possible to return. But sometimes you may get a rarest opportunity to correct your mistakes. It's not in my power to rid you of all sorrow and burden upon your shoulders, but I may give you a second chance I am feeling you are in need of. As I am familiar with ghostly matters which I myself very much belong to, I can offer you a deal. I know there is some Nocturnal Dust piling up in your clan's hoard. It bothers you as a reminder of your past mistake. Whether you've forgotten about Strange Chests or wasn't able to open them so they disintegrated, or was Nocturnal Dust a byproduct of your experiments, or you acquired it some other way and now decided you don't want it - I may take it. Not for free, of course. I will give you a second chance, an opportunity, I will grant you a Strange Chest for each handful of Nocturnal Dust. Did we reach an agreement?
Nocturnal Dust Nocturnal Dust Nocturnal Dust

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
[center][item=nocturnal dust][item=nocturnal dust][item=nocturnal dust][/center] [b]What is it all about?[/b] So, um, yeah, I'm hoarding Nocturnal Dust! Just 4 fun [b]Why tho?[/b] Idk, it looks neat? And it's quite rare I assume, and it's challenging to obtain, and heck yeah I'm interested in challenge! :D [b]It's much more expensive than a chest[/b] Well, sometimes it is? But I'm not sure if anyone buys it - I certanily do not because simply buying is bOrInG, and exchanging is kinda fair imo. Like, all that dust was chests where you might find a breed scroll or an egg. Or you may not. Gambling, yay <'D [b]How can I give you dust?[/b] Just send me a 2-way CR! I'll send it back with chests. No need in Mimic Powder (green one), just Nocturnal dust, thank you! I trade [size=4][color=blue][b]1 chest:1 dust[/b][/color][/size] [b]How long do I wait until you complete the trade?[/b] I'll check FR every day during NotN, if I'm not completing the trade I'm either asleep or grinding already `v` My sleep schedule is f-ed up and I may show up ANY TIME but generally I'm online from 23:00 to 9:00 FR server time (it shifts all the time, really, so please just be patient qvq) ALSO!!! I have many trades queued this year, so it may take longer than I estimated initially. But if there are 10 or less dusts in a trade, I complete them first so they don't pile up unreasonable amount of time~ [b]I want to exchange, like, A LOT of dust[/b] And that's splendid! You may DM me or post in this topic if you have more than 60 dusts to swap, or make a CR trade right away, just gimme some time to collect chests. I prefer smaller trades with up to 30 dusts in them, so you may consider splitting your bulk into many trades. [b]May I ask for one dust for the achievement, pretty please?[/b] Sure thing, just make sure to return it to me after you get the achievement `v` [center][item=nocturnal dust][item=nocturnal dust][item=nocturnal dust][/center] [center][b][i][size=5]Pinglist for next year NotN[/size][/i][/b] [i]Here, there's a pinglist in case you want to trade in your dust but it isn't NotN yet[/i] [pinglist=15643] [center][item=nocturnal dust][item=nocturnal dust][item=nocturnal dust][/center]
What is it all about?
So, um, yeah, I'm hoarding Nocturnal Dust! Just 4 fun

Why tho?
Idk, it looks neat? And it's quite rare I assume, and it's challenging to obtain, and heck yeah I'm interested in challenge! :D

It's much more expensive than a chest
Well, sometimes it is? But I'm not sure if anyone buys it - I certanily do not because simply buying is bOrInG, and exchanging is kinda fair imo. Like, all that dust was chests where you might find a breed scroll or an egg. Or you may not. Gambling, yay <'D

How can I give you dust?
Just send me a 2-way CR! I'll send it back with chests. No need in Mimic Powder (green one), just Nocturnal dust, thank you!
I trade 1 chest:1 dust

How long do I wait until you complete the trade?
I'll check FR every day during NotN, if I'm not completing the trade I'm either asleep or grinding already `v` My sleep schedule is f-ed up and I may show up ANY TIME but generally I'm online from 23:00 to 9:00 FR server time (it shifts all the time, really, so please just be patient qvq)
ALSO!!! I have many trades queued this year, so it may take longer than I estimated initially. But if there are 10 or less dusts in a trade, I complete them first so they don't pile up unreasonable amount of time~

I want to exchange, like, A LOT of dust
And that's splendid! You may DM me or post in this topic if you have more than 60 dusts to swap, or make a CR trade right away, just gimme some time to collect chests. I prefer smaller trades with up to 30 dusts in them, so you may consider splitting your bulk into many trades.

May I ask for one dust for the achievement, pretty please?
Sure thing, just make sure to return it to me after you get the achievement `v`
Pinglist for next year NotN
Here, there's a pinglist in case you want to trade in your dust but it isn't NotN yet

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
picture of a cropped in-game sprite of a pink and gray spiral dragon with the darkest dream written over the picture, and linked to said dragon
[center][emoji=blue star size=1] gentle bump [emoji=blue star size=1]
gentle bump

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
Sudden late-after-NotN bump for people who may stumble upon this topic - if you have Noc Dust left after the last NotN, you may want to be added to the pinglist, I'll ping you when NotN 2022-2023 rolls in, so you may exchange your Dust (yeah, it's a long wait, but I'm not planning to quit playing, so just a reminder or so). So just leave a message somewhere you'd like to be on a list, no need to ping me, I'm subbed! :D
Sudden late-after-NotN bump for people who may stumble upon this topic - if you have Noc Dust left after the last NotN, you may want to be added to the pinglist, I'll ping you when NotN 2022-2023 rolls in, so you may exchange your Dust (yeah, it's a long wait, but I'm not planning to quit playing, so just a reminder or so). So just leave a message somewhere you'd like to be on a list, no need to ping me, I'm subbed! :D

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
hello! i'd love to be added to the pinglist please! :D
hello! i'd love to be added to the pinglist please! :D
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
May I also be added to the pinglist please?
May I also be added to the pinglist please?
It's this time of the year again!

I'm willing to exchange my Strange Chests for Nocturnal Dust you may have left in your hoard since past NotN! Please, if you have one (or more!!), send in a two-way crossroads trade, I swap 1 chest for 1 dust!

@Avmire @SunnySunrise
It's this time of the year again!

I'm willing to exchange my Strange Chests for Nocturnal Dust you may have left in your hoard since past NotN! Please, if you have one (or more!!), send in a two-way crossroads trade, I swap 1 chest for 1 dust!

@Avmire @SunnySunrise

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
sent some dust!
sent some dust!
74055311.png gYzuoZS.png
bump!
bump!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
bump!
bump!

Dark
i'm in mess
i'm a mess
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13