Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} my hoard (apparel, skins, more)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SecondToLast Hey there! I'm interested in your [item=Romantic Red Rose],[item=Blushing Pink Rose], and [item=Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant]. I'd be willing to do some of the Baldwin apparel brewing for your wishlist in return! If there are any pieces in particular you'd like, I'm willing to brew most pieces. I also have 3 [item=Peridot Flourish Wing Drape]!
@SecondToLast

Hey there! I'm interested in your Romantic Red Rose , Blushing Pink Rose , and Tanzanite Talonclasp Pendant .

I'd be willing to do some of the Baldwin apparel brewing for your wishlist in return! If there are any pieces in particular you'd like, I'm willing to brew most pieces. I also have 3 Peridot Flourish Wing Drape !
beanie.png
XVelika
XShe/her
XFR +2
XContact me!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX1571002113640.png
@VelikaTheAlpha Adding LAH from all three adds up to about 194g, and with 3 peridot flourish wing drapes that gets it down to 179g. I have no idea what level your cauldron is or how much you're willing to do so... surprise me, lol
@VelikaTheAlpha Adding LAH from all three adds up to about 194g, and with 3 peridot flourish wing drapes that gets it down to 179g. I have no idea what level your cauldron is or how much you're willing to do so... surprise me, lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
@SecondToLast

I have a maxed cauldron so any pieces you want, I'll 10g below LAH them for you.
@SecondToLast

I have a maxed cauldron so any pieces you want, I'll 10g below LAH them for you.
beanie.png
XVelika
XShe/her
XFR +2
XContact me!
@VelikaTheAlpha Out of the poisonous rose thorn set, I need the crown, arm tangle, and leg tangle. Would that work?
@VelikaTheAlpha Out of the poisonous rose thorn set, I need the crown, arm tangle, and leg tangle. Would that work?
@SecondToLast

Certainly! I'll get to brewing!
@SecondToLast

Certainly! I'll get to brewing!
beanie.png
XVelika
XShe/her
XFR +2
XContact me!
bump!
bump!
How much per 1 soldier's supplies?
How much per 1 soldier's supplies?
21cub4.png
I'm going to grab a cart and go screaming down the aisle, pushing every apparel piece into the cart. Now the problem is the pricetag.

What would you value it all as? (I will legit take what I can thanks to this monstrosity)
I'm going to grab a cart and go screaming down the aisle, pushing every apparel piece into the cart. Now the problem is the pricetag.

What would you value it all as? (I will legit take what I can thanks to this monstrosity)
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump
Bump
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8