Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} my hoard (apparel, skins, more)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
hello! I am interested in the accent: The Dweller, and the familiar Tendril Loach and Blight Nymph!
I have quite a bit from your wishlist including:
Diaphanous Sylvan Filigree, Glowing gold clawtips, supplicant waist wrap, resplendent ring + dress shirt, buttercup-edged claw, chancellor overcoat + waist wrap + footies, ash lace wristlet + ribbons, mage's ivory gloves, daisy wing garland + tail lei, kelly green spats + tailtaille, sweetheart lace ribbons + anklet + tail ornament, chartreuse wooly coat + antennae.
hello! I am interested in the accent: The Dweller, and the familiar Tendril Loach and Blight Nymph!
I have quite a bit from your wishlist including:
Diaphanous Sylvan Filigree, Glowing gold clawtips, supplicant waist wrap, resplendent ring + dress shirt, buttercup-edged claw, chancellor overcoat + waist wrap + footies, ash lace wristlet + ribbons, mage's ivory gloves, daisy wing garland + tail lei, kelly green spats + tailtaille, sweetheart lace ribbons + anklet + tail ornament, chartreuse wooly coat + antennae.
export.png Hello export.png
@BPlusSupernova Heck yeah, I'll set up the CR for you! You can send over whatever you think is about equal, lol
@BPlusSupernova Heck yeah, I'll set up the CR for you! You can send over whatever you think is about equal, lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
I am once again asking people to buy my stuff
I am once again asking people to buy my stuff
hi hello! i have a small handful of items that are on your wishlist, items and LAH values are as follows:
Quote:
Antique Claw - 8g
Bloody Chest Bandage - 7g
Daisy Corsage - 4g
Chancellor Overcoat - 16g
Total: 33g
current LAH value for a Willowmane Deerling is 35g; would you be willing to take these items + 2g? [if so, do you accept treasure conversions?]

[it’s completely fine if you’d rather not swap!]
hi hello! i have a small handful of items that are on your wishlist, items and LAH values are as follows:
Quote:
Antique Claw - 8g
Bloody Chest Bandage - 7g
Daisy Corsage - 4g
Chancellor Overcoat - 16g
Total: 33g
current LAH value for a Willowmane Deerling is 35g; would you be willing to take these items + 2g? [if so, do you accept treasure conversions?]

[it’s completely fine if you’d rather not swap!]
T12.pngo250-d01-Auralyx.pngo250-d02-Auralyx.pngo116-d01-Auralyx.pngo116-d02-Auralyx.pngo250-d03-Auralyx.pngo116-d03-Auralyx.pngo250-d04-Auralyx.pngo116-d04-Auralyx.pngo250-d05-Auralyx.pngo116-d05-Auralyx.pngT11.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Auralyx That sounds wonderful, I’ll get the CR started in a little bit!
@Auralyx That sounds wonderful, I’ll get the CR started in a little bit!
Bump
Bump
Hi there! I was wondering if you might have some apparels that you'd be willing to sell as fodder for baldwin?
Hi there! I was wondering if you might have some apparels that you'd be willing to sell as fodder for baldwin?
violentvioletsig.png
I'd possibly be interested in buying up your fest currency. I usually buy it 3/1 gem
I'd possibly be interested in buying up your fest currency. I usually buy it 3/1 gem
jvJ9Joq.pngBauFMGV.pngHS9WdLn.pngwLeiNpB.pngNsrno4k.pngQOx5NTg.pngEaNEaHy.png2vIc9Zg.png
Neki
TIME||FR+3
ON||OFF||IN COLI
Glory to the Dreamers
Books will eventually be links

JQZ5qN1.png
@Nekii That sounds good, I'll send it over via CR!

@ViolentViolet77 I can definitely check- if I do, I can sell it for 2g/kt a piece if that's ok!
@Nekii That sounds good, I'll send it over via CR!

@ViolentViolet77 I can definitely check- if I do, I can sell it for 2g/kt a piece if that's ok!
Oh that would be lovely! I'll take as much as you've got!
Oh that would be lovely! I'll take as much as you've got!
violentvioletsig.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8