Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} my hoard (apparel, skins, more)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SecondtoLast,

I have 471 gems and 29000 gold treasure. Can you tell me if that will be a good trade for prismatic tokens?
@SecondtoLast,

I have 471 gems and 29000 gold treasure. Can you tell me if that will be a good trade for prismatic tokens?
@alanna096180 so your 29000 treasure translates to 29g, which means you have 500g total, which is enough to buy 8 prismatic tokens at current LAH price (480g total)

does that sound good?
@alanna096180 so your 29000 treasure translates to 29g, which means you have 500g total, which is enough to buy 8 prismatic tokens at current LAH price (480g total)

does that sound good?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
@SecondtoLast,

Yes, I can send you that. I sold something at auction have 475 so really it only need to trade gold for about 5 gems. I did not know how to edit the trade. So you will have to send it again.
@SecondtoLast,

Yes, I can send you that. I sold something at auction have 475 so really it only need to trade gold for about 5 gems. I did not know how to edit the trade. So you will have to send it again.
Bump!
Bump!
@SecondToLast

Hello, are the remaining 4 prismatic tokens still available, and if yes, can I buy them for treasure?
@SecondToLast

Hello, are the remaining 4 prismatic tokens still available, and if yes, can I buy them for treasure?
ew9u8Xp.png
@blackcat886 yes they are, i'll get the cr set up for you
@blackcat886 yes they are, i'll get the cr set up for you
Aight added some more apparel to sell
Aight added some more apparel to sell
please buy my stuff, i am very desperate
please buy my stuff, i am very desperate
aight added some fest currency too
aight added some fest currency too