Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | {S} my hoard (apparel, skins, more)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
:0c if you'd allow me a little bit of time, because i'd need to brew all the ingredients, I could brew you a vial of darkened sight! it's 350g on the AH as of right now

I'm interested in the sapphire talonclasp pendant (180g), moonlight lace waist frill (110g), and moonlight lace headpiece (110g). that's a total of 400g, and I'm also willing to pay the extra 50g

let me know if this works! i know it might not be super viable, especially since I gotta brew some of the mats, so feel free to let me know
:0c if you'd allow me a little bit of time, because i'd need to brew all the ingredients, I could brew you a vial of darkened sight! it's 350g on the AH as of right now

I'm interested in the sapphire talonclasp pendant (180g), moonlight lace waist frill (110g), and moonlight lace headpiece (110g). that's a total of 400g, and I'm also willing to pay the extra 50g

let me know if this works! i know it might not be super viable, especially since I gotta brew some of the mats, so feel free to let me know
mura_sig.png
@Kalia that would definitely work, I'll set up the cr but I won't be able to accept until a little bit later tonight

@Omurice that would be fantastic, i'll save the items you want for as long as you need
@Kalia that would definitely work, I'll set up the cr but I won't be able to accept until a little bit later tonight

@Omurice that would be fantastic, i'll save the items you want for as long as you need
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BqhBR1o.png
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
@SecondToLast hey, how much are you selling your eliminates for?
@SecondToLast hey, how much are you selling your eliminates for?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8