Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] epic downsizing sale | umas/fest/etc
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28
hey! so in order to make my fr playing enjoyable and less stressful, i'm massively downsizing my lair to a v specific aesthetic, so! that means i am also selling a ton of my apparel and accent hoard. [b]the umas[/b] will take gems & treasure @ 1:1000 or will trade for update: made a skin wl which can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46740825]here[/url]! * accents that are pastel, pastel goth aesthetic, are obs/pearl/bubblegum/mist coloured, would fit the aesthetic & dragons of these three tabs [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/148774/1429530?name=&type=undefined]here[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/148774/1428809?name=&type=undefined]here[/url] and [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/148774/602495?name=&type=undefined]here[/url], * black & gold skins and accents * art, adoptables (both the fr and character design kind) * a mix of currency and eggs, scatters (both kinds) and genes [b]important[/b] since this thread got a lot of interest on a few very specific accents, [b]there is now a spreadsheet for recording offers[/b]. you can find it [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J8r3mAMx114KlMBibV7LmfPKUio1mNaNdO1oFOM8KlE/edit?usp=sharing]here[/url]. [b]check it first[/b] b4 u ask me abt any uma. and thanks to @/nahum for setting it up and filling most of it :D if [b]24hrs[/b] pass with no counter offers, i will sell the accent if it isn't here, it's not in my hoard any longer [columns] [nextcol] [skin=22967][br]Accent: Mithras[br] [nextcol] [skin=22981][br]Accent: Philomels Lullaby[br] [nextcol] [skin=25126][br]Accent: Galactic Coat[br] [nextcol] [skin=25241][br]Accent: Winter Tale - RoseGold[br] [nextcol] [skin=25298][br]Accent: Crimson Glare[br] [/columns] [columns][skin=26109][br]Accent: Guardian of the Flame of[br] [nextcol] [skin=27679][br]Skin: Chimera Lord[br] [nextcol] [skin=28519][br]Accent: hi welcome to[br] [nextcol] [skin=29440][br]Accent: Chimera Hide[br] [nextcol] [skin=34568][br]Accent: aaa. your crown[br] [nextcol] [skin=35337][br]Accent: Magmatic Battlegear[br] [/columns] [columns][skin=36917][br]Accent: nuwa[br] [nextcol] [skin=37589][br]Accent: Writer's Masque[br] [nextcol] [skin=37789][br]Accent: Lamplit Ferns[br] [nextcol] [skin=37873][br]Accent: Multiplicity[br] [nextcol] [skin=37960][br]Accent: Ashes to Ashes[br] [nextcol] [/columns] [columns][skin=38181][br]Skin: Bad Dreams[br] [nextcol] [skin=38413][br]Accent: For Whom[br] [nextcol] [skin=38595][br]Accent: Scarlet Altar[br] [nextcol] [nextcol] [skin=38735][br]Accent: Global Optimization[br] [nextcol] [skin=39129][br]Skin: lead you - rest[br] [/columns] [columns][skin=40623][br]Accent: Exile[br] [nextcol][/columns] [url=https://madkestrel.shinyapps.io/accent_extraction_script/]code generator[/url] for this by psi btw! i cannot thank them enough for it akjsjf [b]the fest stuff[/b] will take trades for fest skins & apparel that fit the first three tabs of my lair (links above!) or eggs, scatterscrolls, umas or baldwin mats [b]apparel[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/799864322313945120/874278509319708722/image0.jpg[/img]
hey! so in order to make my fr playing enjoyable and less stressful, i'm massively downsizing my lair to a v specific aesthetic, so! that means i am also selling a ton of my apparel and accent hoard.

the umas

will take gems & treasure @ 1:1000 or will trade for

update: made a skin wl which can be found here!

* accents that are pastel, pastel goth aesthetic, are obs/pearl/bubblegum/mist coloured, would fit the aesthetic & dragons of these three tabs here here and here,
* black & gold skins and accents
* art, adoptables (both the fr and character design kind)
* a mix of currency and eggs, scatters (both kinds) and genes

important

since this thread got a lot of interest on a few very specific accents, there is now a spreadsheet for recording offers. you can find it here. check it first b4 u ask me abt any uma. and thanks to @/nahum for setting it up and filling most of it :D

if 24hrs pass with no counter offers, i will sell the accent

if it isn't here, it's not in my hoard any longer

Accent: Mithras

Accent: Philomels Lullaby

Accent: Galactic Coat

Accent: Winter Tale - RoseGold

Accent: Crimson Glare

Accent: Guardian of the Flame of

Skin: Chimera Lord

Accent: hi welcome to

Accent: Chimera Hide

Accent: aaa. your crown

Accent: Magmatic Battlegear

Accent: nuwa

Accent: Writer's Masque

Accent: Lamplit Ferns

Accent: Multiplicity

Accent: Ashes to Ashes

Skin: Bad Dreams

Accent: For Whom

Accent: Scarlet Altar

Accent: Global Optimization

Skin: lead you - rest

Accent: Exile

code generator for this by psi btw! i cannot thank them enough for it akjsjf

the fest stuff

will take trades for fest skins & apparel that fit the first three tabs of my lair (links above!) or eggs, scatterscrolls, umas or baldwin mats

apparel

image0.jpg
Price check for the Skin: summer of '89? Not that rich rn but wanted to check just in case
Price check for the Skin: summer of '89? Not that rich rn but wanted to check just in case
nBW4aTS.gif
53TWBaT.gif
@javamp

hey! that one very recently printed + is considered shelved, so id only be asking 900g for it ^^
@javamp

hey! that one very recently printed + is considered shelved, so id only be asking 900g for it ^^
i could offer a copy of this skin to trade for lovebird paradise if it suits your needs!

EDIT: and pay w/e price difference in gems, thanks fat fingers for posting this early :v
i could offer a copy of this skin to trade for lovebird paradise if it suits your needs!

EDIT: and pay w/e price difference in gems, thanks fat fingers for posting this early :v
· .____.
___º . * ·___
_¨. º ˜ ¤
`
. † ·¸ • lee ¤ 24 • ¸· †.
. º ˜× he/him · FRT+3 ט º .

artwork by joydom

3blAkWV.png .
.___
_. †__¨ ¸
¤ º · ˜*
º
question about these all... literally no clue and some are not on AH to see so:

Accent: Lunar runes
Accent: Ed ei veranno
Accent: Wild And Gilded (F)
question about these all... literally no clue and some are not on AH to see so:

Accent: Lunar runes
Accent: Ed ei veranno
Accent: Wild And Gilded (F)
Pyroi0M.png
w8o0xW1.png
I'd love to trade both my (Accent:Stay for you) and (Accent: Crystal Spinocturne)
for Wild and Gilded of possible!
I'd love to trade both my (Accent:Stay for you) and (Accent: Crystal Spinocturne)
for Wild and Gilded of possible!
lightfull.png
@5inthemorning

ohhhh that’s a super pretty skin!! id be happy 2 trade, though im not sure abt the pricing for either of them. do you know much abt what yours in worth?
@5inthemorning

ohhhh that’s a super pretty skin!! id be happy 2 trade, though im not sure abt the pricing for either of them. do you know much abt what yours in worth?
Hihi! Could I have a price check for Skin:Tengu... please?
I have regular currency, but I could also offer art if mine is of any interest ( artfight / fr art shop )
Hihi! Could I have a price check for Skin:Tengu... please?
I have regular currency, but I could also offer art if mine is of any interest ( artfight / fr art shop )
6359e1941805ff183bd0a8181719020023cc878d.png
Can I buy all of your daybreak decorations for 100g each?
Can I buy all of your daybreak decorations for 100g each?
Untitled.pngcgfqgUl.pngfutYkXZ.png2c4d277263007f56aecf94d687c6abf54f5e24db.png1mZJgxz.png
@sic

oh thank god this one is easy. i had been pricing it at 2kg on the ah, but i can haggle down on that!
@sic

oh thank god this one is easy. i had been pricing it at 2kg on the ah, but i can haggle down on that!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28