Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] epic downsizing sale | umas/fest/etc
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Hi @nineofsin ! I'm interested in your: [item=gossamer flame headpiece] (LAH 170g) [item=lovely seraph necklace] (LAH 15g) [item=dryad's guise] (LAH 121g) total value = 306 would you be willing to trade for water egg (whic also happens to be LAH 306g atm)?
Hi @nineofsin !
I'm interested in your:
Gossamer Flame Headpiece (LAH 170g)
Lovely Seraph Necklace (LAH 15g)
Dryad's Guise (LAH 121g)

total value = 306

would you be willing to trade for water egg (whic also happens to be LAH 306g atm)?
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Hello! I would love to buy this [item=Accent: Magmatic Battlegear] from you but I have no idea how much to offer/how much it is worth? I didn't see any on the AH. On the spreadsheet I didn't see any offers on it yet, so I wanted to ask about how much you would want for it? thanks!
Hello!

I would love to buy this Accent: Magmatic Battlegear from you but I have no idea how much to offer/how much it is worth? I didn't see any on the AH.

On the spreadsheet I didn't see any offers on it yet, so I wanted to ask about how much you would want for it?

thanks!
LEpJMnn.png
mlHpBMC.png
xYQkuHQ.png

liquidating DV account, i have KS, BETA and monthlies, PM me! Forum Post Here
@silentwanderer

yeah, absolutely! i'm pretty sure i need one of those for my den tasks aha. feel free to send a cr!
@silentwanderer

yeah, absolutely! i'm pretty sure i need one of those for my den tasks aha. feel free to send a cr!
@PlaguedPride

yeah, that one is a toughie, bcos it's retired with no possibility of coming back, but it did print about four runs before that. i believe it originally printed for 500g, so id be looking for smth over that, but nothing too crazy
@PlaguedPride

yeah, that one is a toughie, bcos it's retired with no possibility of coming back, but it did print about four runs before that. i believe it originally printed for 500g, so id be looking for smth over that, but nothing too crazy
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28