Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] epic downsizing sale | umas/fest/etc
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
@JoYoon

you may! shoot me a cr ^^
@JoYoon

you may! shoot me a cr ^^
@nineofsin A PA would be great!
@nineofsin A PA would be great!
@nineofsin @hexadecimal

hey there! i didnt see anything that specified whether or not Skin: Overseer has yet to be sold in the google sheet. I would like to offer 3.5kg for it if it's still available. If not, no worries! and I apologize for the unwanted pings! ;;

thank you both! ♥
@nineofsin @hexadecimal

hey there! i didnt see anything that specified whether or not Skin: Overseer has yet to be sold in the google sheet. I would like to offer 3.5kg for it if it's still available. If not, no worries! and I apologize for the unwanted pings! ;;

thank you both! ♥
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@nineofsin @hexadecimal @ichorus gonna add my hat into the ring in case it's still available for 5kg :'D
@nineofsin @hexadecimal @ichorus gonna add my hat into the ring in case it's still available for 5kg :'D
76672981_pcSZwr13fZaPWfI.png
@ichorus @ado

i guess i'm gonna have to add this to the front page, but if the accent isn't there anymore, it's sold. the spreadsheet just records offers, though all sold umas do have their final offers bolded
@ichorus @ado

i guess i'm gonna have to add this to the front page, but if the accent isn't there anymore, it's sold. the spreadsheet just records offers, though all sold umas do have their final offers bolded
@nineofsin gotcha thank you!
@nineofsin gotcha thank you!
@nineofsin

thank you for the clarification! <3

@ado

ahh!! bidding with you is so dangerous lol! /lh
I will bump the bid up to 5.5kg though ;)
@nineofsin

thank you for the clarification! <3

@ado

ahh!! bidding with you is so dangerous lol! /lh
I will bump the bid up to 5.5kg though ;)
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@ichorus
I think the op meant that they no longer have it so I don’t think there’s any point bidding anymore :’)
@ichorus
I think the op meant that they no longer have it so I don’t think there’s any point bidding anymore :’)
@ado

oh my goodness, oops!! That’s so embarrassing ahah :’) never mind then! Consider my posts a friendly bump <3
@ado

oh my goodness, oops!! That’s so embarrassing ahah :’) never mind then! Consider my posts a friendly bump <3
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@nineofsin Hello! Would you be interested in selling [item=Celebration Sage Tassel] for 32g?
@nineofsin
Hello! Would you be interested in selling Celebration Sage Tassel for 32g?
.....uQzj9nj.png....... .. .......
He/Him
+10 FR time

Badges
..... ......uQzj9nj.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28