Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] '14+ fest & hoardsale for akirbeak!
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
@hatesprit, are you taking treasure for these at all? If so there's a couple things I'd be interested in (Iron Chests, Accent: Cumulus). Assuming the answer to the first question's yes, what ratio are you using? If no, I'll have to give some thought to priorities, but still interested in the accent at least.
@hatesprit, are you taking treasure for these at all? If so there's a couple things I'd be interested in (Iron Chests, Accent: Cumulus). Assuming the answer to the first question's yes, what ratio are you using? If no, I'll have to give some thought to priorities, but still interested in the accent at least.
a small yellow and gold flag with the Light Flight's symbol
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m
I like being pinged, but not mass ones.
I often process thoughts by writing... Trying to TL;DR more.

hi there! sorry for the delay in my response, i had some tech troubles keep me offline the past few days. i would prefer treasure, since i'm hoping to pay in pure gems, but i can take gems, treasure at 1g:1000t, or eggs (valued at 300g each), and would be happy to do a mixed payment as well if that's something you could do! cumulus is a great accent, i'm glad i'm not the only one who appreciates it – i was surprised it survived the light sprite liquidations!
@Renaiwom

hi there! sorry for the delay in my response, i had some tech troubles keep me offline the past few days. i would prefer treasure, since i'm hoping to pay in pure gems, but i can take gems, treasure at 1g:1000t, or eggs (valued at 300g each), and would be happy to do a mixed payment as well if that's something you could do! cumulus is a great accent, i'm glad i'm not the only one who appreciates it – i was surprised it survived the light sprite liquidations!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit Makes sense to me.
Accent: Cumulus has different LAH values in T and G (200g, 490kt); how would you prefer to price it?

Preliminary offer'd be 80kt and an egg for 10 Iron Chests and the accent, but like, depending on pricing that'd be either overpaying or underpaying and I can't figure out which, especially since NotN is almost here and egg prices are about to take a nose dive.
@hatesprit Makes sense to me.
Accent: Cumulus has different LAH values in T and G (200g, 490kt); how would you prefer to price it?

Preliminary offer'd be 80kt and an egg for 10 Iron Chests and the accent, but like, depending on pricing that'd be either overpaying or underpaying and I can't figure out which, especially since NotN is almost here and egg prices are about to take a nose dive.
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m

i'd go by gem lah, since that seems most fair (more people are likely to list in g, which means the t listings can get inflated higher than people would actually buy for) – that would be 280g for the accent + chests @8g each if i can do math, so if the egg is elemental/anything other than a noc egg, it would be overpaying (and with the extra treasure doubly so); if it's a noc egg, i think i'll value those at 275g since i've been told they might (but not certainly) get as low as 250g during notn
@Renaiwom

i'd go by gem lah, since that seems most fair (more people are likely to list in g, which means the t listings can get inflated higher than people would actually buy for) – that would be 280g for the accent + chests @8g each if i can do math, so if the egg is elemental/anything other than a noc egg, it would be overpaying (and with the extra treasure doubly so); if it's a noc egg, i think i'll value those at 275g since i've been told they might (but not certainly) get as low as 250g during notn
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit I was planning on doing a Noc egg, yeah- but an addition of 5kt seems silly so maybe 25kt to round you up to an "even number"?
@hatesprit I was planning on doing a Noc egg, yeah- but an addition of 5kt seems silly so maybe 25kt to round you up to an "even number"?
She/Her, FR +0
No worms in my username-
R e n a i w o m