Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] '14+ fest & hoardsale for akirbeak!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
@exp

i currently have someone offering 240g for it, which may no longer be lah – i'd have to check
@exp

i currently have someone offering 240g for it, which may no longer be lah – i'd have to check
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit
LAH right now is 190g! Would you take that or is it too low for you?
@hatesprit
LAH right now is 190g! Would you take that or is it too low for you?
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@hatesprit
Sounds good to me! I'll send a CR and feel free to give me a ping whenever you figure out a good price for the bamboo breeze cape!
@hatesprit
Sounds good to me! I'll send a CR and feel free to give me a ping whenever you figure out a good price for the bamboo breeze cape!
NvqJibZ.png
Art Shop
Toyhouse
DeviantArt
@exp

since i have someone else who has already requested/offered for it (when 240g was lah a few days ago) and i'm waiting on the rest of their offer, i'm going to pass on that. however, if that doesn't pan out, i'll be sure to let you know, at which point i'm happy to check lah again!

@Malreau

sounds good! and will do, thanks for your flexibility :)
@exp

since i have someone else who has already requested/offered for it (when 240g was lah a few days ago) and i'm waiting on the rest of their offer, i'm going to pass on that. however, if that doesn't pan out, i'll be sure to let you know, at which point i'm happy to check lah again!

@Malreau

sounds good! and will do, thanks for your flexibility :)
@hatesprit
Alright, sounds good! Thanks for considering :)
@hatesprit
Alright, sounds good! Thanks for considering :)
d00165ea3be20b3a332165f1cb02d923a7868fe5.png
@hatesprit I'd love to buy these two for 220g. [item=blazing goblin][item=loga] 90g & 130g LAH
@hatesprit I'd love to buy these two for 220g.
Blazing Goblin Loga
90g & 130g LAH
@chorderaos

the blazing goblin is currently earmarked for the same trade as the seawater savior mentioned above (come to think of it, i'll make a section for keeping track of those sorts of things), but the loga is all yours if you want it! 130g would be great :)
@chorderaos

the blazing goblin is currently earmarked for the same trade as the seawater savior mentioned above (come to think of it, i'll make a section for keeping track of those sorts of things), but the loga is all yours if you want it! 130g would be great :)
Sounds good to me! If the other trade does fall through, feel free to ping me and I'd be happy to re-check the LAH at that time for the Goblin. :3
Sounds good to me! If the other trade does fall through, feel free to ping me and I'd be happy to re-check the LAH at that time for the Goblin. :3
@hatesprit
How much for all of your Sashes? Also, did you only have one Cosmologist Fieldtools?
@hatesprit
How much for all of your Sashes? Also, did you only have one Cosmologist Fieldtools?
@KairiDragoness

a) nope, i believe i still have one left! let me double check my hoard just in case
edit: yep! i have one set of cosmologist fieldtools left

2) i'll gather lah prices for all of them, but since we're about to hit rollover and i'm heading to bed i will post your response in the morning if that's ok!

also, if you want any of the pink-range dragons (i believe 2 coatls atm) from pg. 3 of my lair hmu lol
@KairiDragoness

a) nope, i believe i still have one left! let me double check my hoard just in case
edit: yep! i have one set of cosmologist fieldtools left

2) i'll gather lah prices for all of them, but since we're about to hit rollover and i'm heading to bed i will post your response in the morning if that's ok!

also, if you want any of the pink-range dragons (i believe 2 coatls atm) from pg. 3 of my lair hmu lol
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31