Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] '14+ fest & hoardsale for akirbeak!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
@savvydergen

no worries and same hat lol, just got a bunch of asks for the timber tender and wanted to make sure :) good luck with the work!! <3
@savvydergen

no worries and same hat lol, just got a bunch of asks for the timber tender and wanted to make sure :) good luck with the work!! <3
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit Thanks! I'll try and get the eggs pumped out soon, but the materials kinda take awhile to brew
@hatesprit Thanks! I'll try and get the eggs pumped out soon, but the materials kinda take awhile to brew
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
@savvydergen

no rush! i totally understand (the eggs alone are like 12 hours right? woof.)
@savvydergen

no rush! i totally understand (the eggs alone are like 12 hours right? woof.)
@hatesprit Wanted to let you know that the first egg is brewing and will be done around 10 FR time tomorrow!
@hatesprit Wanted to let you know that the first egg is brewing and will be done around 10 FR time tomorrow!
@savvydergen

thank you so much for the heads up! <3
@savvydergen

thank you so much for the heads up! <3
@hatesprit Second egg is in the cauldron now! Should be done at 8:30 FR time tomorrow morning
@hatesprit Second egg is in the cauldron now! Should be done at 8:30 FR time tomorrow morning
@aura12

congrats on the win over in starwing's raffle! i saw in your bio/on your wishlist that you collect the exact sorts of things i've got in stock here; lmk if you'd be interested in anything!
@aura12

congrats on the win over in starwing's raffle! i saw in your bio/on your wishlist that you collect the exact sorts of things i've got in stock here; lmk if you'd be interested in anything!
@Hatesprit Thanks! I will have to take a look then and see. I'll ping you later today.
@Hatesprit Thanks! I will have to take a look then and see. I'll ping you later today.
@hatesprit Eggs are done! Sending a CR over now :)
@hatesprit Eggs are done! Sending a CR over now :)
@savvydergen

amazing! thank you so much!! <3
@savvydergen

amazing! thank you so much!! <3
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31