Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] '14+ fest & hoardsale for akirbeak!
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
@narrow

hello! the lowest treasure listing is 425kt, so i'll do 420kt!
@narrow

hello! the lowest treasure listing is 425kt, so i'll do 420kt!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit

unfortunately i don't have enough at the moment but i'll be back when i have the funds! you don't and probably shouldn't put it on hold for me because i'm not quite sure when i'll have enough treasure :o
@hatesprit

unfortunately i don't have enough at the moment but i'll be back when i have the funds! you don't and probably shouldn't put it on hold for me because i'm not quite sure when i'll have enough treasure :o
............................... { Glass Shards

Wn94zHr.png
E3nmoMt.png

Striated Rock }
@narrow

fwiw, no one has asked for it thus far and i do have two, so i don't mind holding it! no pressure tho, i understand either way
@narrow

fwiw, no one has asked for it thus far and i do have two, so i don't mind holding it! no pressure tho, i understand either way
@hatesprit

oh! in that case, if you could hold it that'd be awesome :D
@hatesprit

oh! in that case, if you could hold it that'd be awesome :D
............................... { Glass Shards

Wn94zHr.png
E3nmoMt.png

Striated Rock }
@narrow

sure! just lmk when you're ready :)
@narrow

sure! just lmk when you're ready :)
bump! now taking fest currency @ 0.5g/650t!
bump! now taking fest currency @ 0.5g/650t!
@hatesprit LAH for timber tender is 175g, would you take 350fc for it?
@hatesprit LAH for timber tender is 175g, would you take 350fc for it?
call me cactus.
fr +3
@coyoterodeo

the timber tender is currently on hold, but if that hold falls through, i can let you know! that price sounds about right.
@coyoterodeo

the timber tender is currently on hold, but if that hold falls through, i can let you know! that price sounds about right.
@savvydergen

hey! just checkin in about the bog eggs & the items i have on hold for you. no time pressure or anything, just making sure: are you still interested?
@savvydergen

hey! just checkin in about the bog eggs & the items i have on hold for you. no time pressure or anything, just making sure: are you still interested?
@hatesprit Yup, still interested! Sorry, I've been busy this week due to my semester ending and finishing up classes. I was also building up my stockpile of materials so that I could actually make the eggs haha
@hatesprit Yup, still interested! Sorry, I've been busy this week due to my semester ending and finishing up classes. I was also building up my stockpile of materials so that I could actually make the eggs haha
OqnJnVY.png 0nSweFO.gif dylZVxm.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31