Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [s] '14+ fest & hoardsale for akirbeak!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31
@Beezarre

geartoggle smith - 60g
foolish prince - 47g
mechanical destroyer - 19g
blight nymph - 55g
flameforger's vista - 44g

that totals up to 225g on my end. i take eggs at 300g each – if there's anything else you'd be interested in for that last 75g, please let me know! worst comes to worst i can cover the difference, but if there's anything else you need or want (swipp? hibden? dragons?) just lmk and we can figure it out
@Beezarre

geartoggle smith - 60g
foolish prince - 47g
mechanical destroyer - 19g
blight nymph - 55g
flameforger's vista - 44g

that totals up to 225g on my end. i take eggs at 300g each – if there's anything else you'd be interested in for that last 75g, please let me know! worst comes to worst i can cover the difference, but if there's anything else you need or want (swipp? hibden? dragons?) just lmk and we can figure it out
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
@hatesprit Thats fine! I will happily buy that stack of 33 @ 9g each thats 297 I believe
@hatesprit Thats fine! I will happily buy that stack of 33 @ 9g each thats 297 I believe
@ChissChass

sounds good! send a cr when you're ready :)
@ChissChass

sounds good! send a cr when you're ready :)
@Hatesprit
Thanks!! What I meant was 'in the list that was left of fams you had that I didn't' (the smith and prince being the two things I liked best but I hadn't even looked at the new fam prices yet) ^^' These four amount to 80g so I can add the 5 gems to the egg? (I mean the idea is for you to *save* so I'd feel bad about paying with something you'd have to offset ^^')

Tuxedo Floracat 18g
Charcoal Kitsune 20g
Dusk Fuiran 25g
Sanddrift Fuiran 17g

Feel free to set up the 2-way CR if it works for you (and let me know if you're ok with Plague! ;) Otherwise... let me know too!^^
@Hatesprit
Thanks!! What I meant was 'in the list that was left of fams you had that I didn't' (the smith and prince being the two things I liked best but I hadn't even looked at the new fam prices yet) ^^' These four amount to 80g so I can add the 5 gems to the egg? (I mean the idea is for you to *save* so I'd feel bad about paying with something you'd have to offset ^^')

Tuxedo Floracat 18g
Charcoal Kitsune 20g
Dusk Fuiran 25g
Sanddrift Fuiran 17g

Feel free to set up the 2-way CR if it works for you (and let me know if you're ok with Plague! ;) Otherwise... let me know too!^^
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo3_100.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
QFQWWs0.png earthb1.png
@hatesprit Hi, do you do swaps? I need some baldwin mats for the upcoming fest and I have a few dergs, apparel and fams for sale
@hatesprit Hi, do you do swaps? I need some baldwin mats for the upcoming fest and I have a few dergs, apparel and fams for sale
@Fireflicker

if they're high-ticket items that i can resell/list here or fodder you're ok with me exalting, i can do swaps!
@Fireflicker

if they're high-ticket items that i can resell/list here or fodder you're ok with me exalting, i can do swaps!
@hatesprit Ah I kind of dont want them to be exalted for at least a while... and I don't really have what you would call valuable items so I guess I'll just buy, I need some green goo, copper muck, grey slime and green sludges, I can offer g/t
@hatesprit Ah I kind of dont want them to be exalted for at least a while... and I don't really have what you would call valuable items so I guess I'll just buy, I need some green goo, copper muck, grey slime and green sludges, I can offer g/t
@Fireflicker

ok! sorry i can't offer you the swap, but i appreciate you buying nonetheless <3 i don't have any green goo or grey slime, but i can offer 2 copper muck and 4 green sludge! if you'd like to buy any fodder items to reduce lmk, otherwise just send a cr for lah value and we're good to go.
@Fireflicker

ok! sorry i can't offer you the swap, but i appreciate you buying nonetheless <3 i don't have any green goo or grey slime, but i can offer 2 copper muck and 4 green sludge! if you'd like to buy any fodder items to reduce lmk, otherwise just send a cr for lah value and we're good to go.
thanks for the pricing- but the unit price of the fertility statues is a little off and I'm not really interested in paying so much for what's really just a plant stack. I didn't realize the price of the deity trinkets was so high either, I wish I'd checked lah beforehand how much they were so you didn't have to bother looking them up. Sorry for the trouble but I'm not gonna pay 400g for common items that're really just for hoarding ^^'
thanks for the pricing- but the unit price of the fertility statues is a little off and I'm not really interested in paying so much for what's really just a plant stack. I didn't realize the price of the deity trinkets was so high either, I wish I'd checked lah beforehand how much they were so you didn't have to bother looking them up. Sorry for the trouble but I'm not gonna pay 400g for common items that're really just for hoarding ^^'
tOaCdAC.png2IQhSQn.png
@hatesprit

hello!

would you be looking to sell your gustborne balloon for treasure? if so, how much would you be seeking?

thank you in advance!
@hatesprit

hello!

would you be looking to sell your gustborne balloon for treasure? if so, how much would you be seeking?

thank you in advance!
............................... { Glass Shards

Wn94zHr.png
E3nmoMt.png

Striated Rock }
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 30 31