Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | selling umas: updated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
oh man i've been looking for [item= Skin: Antipasto]forever,, would you take any of [url= https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2727843#post_2727843]these[/url] as full/partial? the tentative ones are up for grabs too i can also offer one [item=skin blueprint] as partial edit;; i also have a run of [item=skin: world ender] that i can value at the preorder price of 850g for partial, just would have to wait a few days for it to come in!
oh man i've been looking for Skin: Antipasto forever,, would you take any of these as full/partial? the tentative ones are up for grabs too
i can also offer one Skin Blueprint as partial

edit;; i also have a run of Skin: World Ender that i can value at the preorder price of 850g for partial, just would have to wait a few days for it to come in!
5892c5c340f5264298ab03b35ff0dcfa32e5c846.pnga3abe3a57fa73e1e4d20440c93f392df4a1de2b2.png99d546c5f2f73a91e494a877b318b5fe2cc494d0.png
How much are you looking for for these accents?

How much are you looking for for these accents?

@Iodine you said you’d consider a trade for blue accents... would you accept

As full/partu payment for either Khan or the good the bad?
@Iodine you said you’d consider a trade for blue accents... would you accept

As full/partu payment for either Khan or the good the bad?
63siggy.png aKsWI7Z.png We are all that we have on this Earth.
Be kind.
I7GD71Q.png
If you decide to sell [item=skin: spicy] would you mind giving me a ping with the price?
If you decide to sell Skin: Spicy would you mind giving me a ping with the price?
Hi there! I would be interested in "Dark Anubis", and "the good, the bad". How much would you be looking for? Would you take certain items?
Hi there! I would be interested in "Dark Anubis", and "the good, the bad". How much would you be looking for? Would you take certain items?
TwhtgR1.png[/url]
@Iodine Hey there, super interested in Euphorbia! Do you have a ballpark range in mind for gems for it?
@Iodine Hey there, super interested in Euphorbia! Do you have a ballpark range in mind for gems for it?
Estimate for Juutan Merchant please :eyes:
Estimate for Juutan Merchant please :eyes:
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
this is so hard i dont actually know the name of most of these suckers

@wingedvoid make an offer on come from shadow and the front of shop! they're accents that i'd only sell for big money offers u know, sorry u_u LAH for weird little guy is 1kg so i'd take 900g, would have to mull over accepting it tho

@Neraida probably 2.5kg

@Iceluoxue offer for both of them because they're ones i'm dearly attached to u_u

@affable offer!

@RingsofSaturn 1kg

@eternatus abt 3kg

@Apothecaria i dont, that one is sort of an offer situation :')
this is so hard i dont actually know the name of most of these suckers

@wingedvoid make an offer on come from shadow and the front of shop! they're accents that i'd only sell for big money offers u know, sorry u_u LAH for weird little guy is 1kg so i'd take 900g, would have to mull over accepting it tho

@Neraida probably 2.5kg

@Iceluoxue offer for both of them because they're ones i'm dearly attached to u_u

@affable offer!

@RingsofSaturn 1kg

@eternatus abt 3kg

@Apothecaria i dont, that one is sort of an offer situation :')
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine
How much for end to summer?
@Iodine
How much for end to summer?
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@iodine, I’m not sure how much this is worth, or how many prints it had, but I’m interested in this one. Also not sure how attached you are to it, lol.
@iodine, I’m not sure how much this is worth, or how many prints it had, but I’m interested in this one. Also not sure how attached you are to it, lol.
Galaxy-Skull.png ~~ ZNNyeOb.pngyeet
She/Her/Hers || Plagueling/Arcanite
FR+3 || I'm forgetful, PM me if I left something unfinished!

004-002.png1538e856e41a13dba7976f5bd7ceb13ea32a79e2.gif cd29c9512a3694d23a652f31a199ebb9.png 1074515.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15