Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | selling umas: updated
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Iodine how much for pretty good, the front of shop, drown your demons, and god head please?
@Iodine how much for pretty good, the front of shop, drown your demons, and god head please?
P3ofahf.pngqauPMJ7.pngwSEhN14.png
@Iodine: I'm interested in "pretty good" (skin #28173). What would you be looking for it?

//edit: Oops, someone else beat me to asking for it. :x
@Iodine: I'm interested in "pretty good" (skin #28173). What would you be looking for it?

//edit: Oops, someone else beat me to asking for it. :x
Please copy-n-paste my name.
I have missed response
due to misspelling.
Thank you~

@iodine how much for ?
@iodine how much for ?
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
hey there! i was wondering if you have a quote on underwater light? :o
idk if i'll be able to afford it but it's worth a shot ^^

hey there! i was wondering if you have a quote on underwater light? :o
idk if i'll be able to afford it but it's worth a shot ^^

sghaBXb.png
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png jzR3QRO.png 56jLWLI.png
dash * any pronouns * +3 fr time
G5TXkiW.png
40169503.png
@Lonewing
Drown your Demons - 1kg
everything else - offer

@mercurialwings that one's offer only!

@Carolynmbp 1.3kg

@DashieDoesThings only just acquired that one after missing out on the pre orders for it and hunting it down, so offer only i'm afraid!
@Lonewing
Drown your Demons - 1kg
everything else - offer

@mercurialwings that one's offer only!

@Carolynmbp 1.3kg

@DashieDoesThings only just acquired that one after missing out on the pre orders for it and hunting it down, so offer only i'm afraid!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine I actually managed to contact the person who made the skin and they said they had one left for 500g, though it's been a few days and they haven't responded after I said I'd take it...

I'm gonna sit on it to see if they follow through, but if they end up not responding is 500g fair to you too?
@Iodine I actually managed to contact the person who made the skin and they said they had one left for 500g, though it's been a few days and they haven't responded after I said I'd take it...

I'm gonna sit on it to see if they follow through, but if they end up not responding is 500g fair to you too?
sghaBXb.png
tumblr_inline_ojq6l2uvrw1r2ao8y_540.png jzR3QRO.png 56jLWLI.png
dash * any pronouns * +3 fr time
G5TXkiW.png
40169503.png
[font=optima]@Iodine Hello! :3 May I please have a price check on [item= Skin: Spicy]? Thank you so much for your time!
@Iodine

Hello! :3 May I please have a price check on Skin: Spicy ?

Thank you so much for your time!
E1440-DEA-2026-430-B-894-D-33-CBDB77-F505.gif • She/Her FR +3
Wishlist
Cartacombs • Art Shop
TfeviN2.png
H2jRHgT.png
cEq7B1S.png
@DashieDoesThings no, sorry! esp seeing how i've just acquired it for three times that, i'd much rather use it than let it go for printing price. good luck with getting that copy though!

@CheshireGata pricing that one at 1.8kg!
@DashieDoesThings no, sorry! esp seeing how i've just acquired it for three times that, i'd much rather use it than let it go for printing price. good luck with getting that copy though!

@CheshireGata pricing that one at 1.8kg!
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
(hope it's okay to post here! only saw this thread after I'd already posted in your other one ;; )

@iodine would you be willing to sell dentition for 600g? and could I get a price check on godhead by funkengine and uwu by limeypie?
(hope it's okay to post here! only saw this thread after I'd already posted in your other one ;; )

@iodine would you be willing to sell dentition for 600g? and could I get a price check on godhead by funkengine and uwu by limeypie?
@Iodine Do you have a price for "no type of story"?
@Iodine Do you have a price for "no type of story"?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15