Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | selling umas: updated
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@AnoraBorealis looks like there has literally never been a sale on the forums for khan LMAO, maybe 1.3kg? 2.4kg for bed of roses and 1kg on wool over the eyes

@Slaytheist nothing catches my eye :(

@ItMeansHope no, sorry!

@CursedFairy 2kg

@ItsMeSunnyD abt 3kg for each, and i'd be interested in any high value items that i could sell relatively quickly for pure ;0

@ushi had a lot of interest in that one in the past! i dont, but it'd have to be a high offer for me to take it u_u

@Natron i have 5kg and 8kg offers on that accent that im still unsure about accepting LMAO so it'd have to be uh, higher than those

@Wizardry 900g
@AnoraBorealis looks like there has literally never been a sale on the forums for khan LMAO, maybe 1.3kg? 2.4kg for bed of roses and 1kg on wool over the eyes

@Slaytheist nothing catches my eye :(

@ItMeansHope no, sorry!

@CursedFairy 2kg

@ItsMeSunnyD abt 3kg for each, and i'd be interested in any high value items that i could sell relatively quickly for pure ;0

@ushi had a lot of interest in that one in the past! i dont, but it'd have to be a high offer for me to take it u_u

@Natron i have 5kg and 8kg offers on that accent that im still unsure about accepting LMAO so it'd have to be uh, higher than those

@Wizardry 900g
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@iodine Sounds good, I’ll buy [item=accent: end to summer] Let me know if you want to do PA or CR
@iodine
Sounds good, I’ll buy Accent: End to Summer
Let me know if you want to do PA or CR
vlHpjp8.png .
he/him

FR+3:00
. .
checked on swipp, baldwin, or arlo lately?
_ wizardry2.gif
@aethalcyon

rituals - 1.3kg
bring me to life - 2.5kg
ingemesco - 2.5kg
watchman - no history of sales for this one, offer

@Xarina i remeber it was a limited auction house only release? couldnt tell you the number of prints though :') pretty attached, but you can make an offer!

@Wizardry i'll send a cr!
@aethalcyon

rituals - 1.3kg
bring me to life - 2.5kg
ingemesco - 2.5kg
watchman - no history of sales for this one, offer

@Xarina i remeber it was a limited auction house only release? couldnt tell you the number of prints though :') pretty attached, but you can make an offer!

@Wizardry i'll send a cr!
[quote name="Iodine" date="2020-03-20 21:19:23" ] @/Natron i have 5kg and 8kg offers on that accent that im still unsure about accepting LMAO so it'd have to be uh, higher than those [/quote] [img]https://i.imgur.com/YmvCbi3.png[/img] hot diggity damn, it will have to wait then, good lucc with your sales!
Iodine wrote on 2020-03-20 21:19:23:
@/Natron i have 5kg and 8kg offers on that accent that im still unsure about accepting LMAO so it'd have to be uh, higher than those

YmvCbi3.png hot diggity damn, it will have to wait then, good lucc with your sales!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Whoa, I didn't realise that accent was that valuable! 3kg is definitely out of my price range - good luck selling it though!
Whoa, I didn't realise that accent was that valuable! 3kg is definitely out of my price range - good luck selling it though!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
@Iodine Would you do 700 gems for Midsummer Construct?
@Iodine Would you do 700 gems for Midsummer Construct?
@Iodine

Hi. I'm interested in . Would you be interested in either or for it?
@Iodine

Hi. I'm interested in . Would you be interested in either or for it?
@Mirrorstone no sorry, printing price was more than 700g

@Safaris im afraid neither of those grab me!
@Mirrorstone no sorry, printing price was more than 700g

@Safaris im afraid neither of those grab me!
@Iodine not one you;re definitely selling, but how much would you be asking for ? I've been looking all over the place for it ^^'
I've definitely got the funds to pay for it, but can also offer art as partial~
@Iodine not one you;re definitely selling, but how much would you be asking for ? I've been looking all over the place for it ^^'
I've definitely got the funds to pay for it, but can also offer art as partial~
6h4Ol4n.pngXiejUgd.pngvJUVQ0t.pngcGS2SD8.png
@/Iodine
How much are you asking for Carrion Blooms?
@/Iodine
How much are you asking for Carrion Blooms?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15