Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | selling umas: updated
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Iodine

In that case, I’d like to buy Spicy! Would you be okay with bartering down to 1.8kg?
@Iodine

In that case, I’d like to buy Spicy! Would you be okay with bartering down to 1.8kg?
tumblr_inline_mfafr3dSgD1qaw0bs.giftumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.pngZHoIQus.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_mfafqzd4Ea1qaw0bs.gif
tumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif4oL1PD6.pngtumblr_inline_mgtqahOFYp1qk1or3.gif
@Iodine
Mhmmm I see
I think you should auction it!
I recently bid on a similar copy (fine) and it went for 6000g (or more, i cant remember)
and yeah it is, i wish there are more accents like that, it really is unique !

A lot of old skins and accents didn't age well, especially when new apparels genes and other accents come out, but the venetian series is just so quality *-*
happy late bday to your dragon! and good luck with the sales hehe
@Iodine
Mhmmm I see
I think you should auction it!
I recently bid on a similar copy (fine) and it went for 6000g (or more, i cant remember)
and yeah it is, i wish there are more accents like that, it really is unique !

A lot of old skins and accents didn't age well, especially when new apparels genes and other accents come out, but the venetian series is just so quality *-*
happy late bday to your dragon! and good luck with the sales hehe
@Iodine Would 1kg each be okay? I'm so bad at pricing skins!
@Iodine Would 1kg each be okay? I'm so bad at pricing skins!
F9Ig0Fi.png
[font=courier]@Iodine Hi, I think you might hve missed it. Would this offer be alright? [quote name="hydde" date="2020-03-21 01:40:28" ] [font=courier]@Iodine Ah lovely, may I trade Dune Rogue (2500G LAH atm) + 1.5G for Bean Collector and Chittamya? [/quote]
@Iodine

Hi, I think you might hve missed it. Would this offer be alright?

hydde wrote on 2020-03-21 01:40:28:
@Iodine

Ah lovely, may I trade Dune Rogue (2500G LAH atm) + 1.5G for Bean Collector and Chittamya?
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@DarkwingDove i've realised i've also had spicy as part of an old trade deal that i gotta check in with to see if it's still valid, if not you're welcome to it and i'll be happy to take the 1.8kg! @Johan hoo thems big digits, thanks for the heads up! god i agree completely with you on the venetian series, impeccable artistry [emoji=special eyes size=1] put it on this dragon the day it became an adult and dont ever plan to take it off because it's simply that choice @WhisperingThief nah sorry, couldnt let any of them go for 1kg u_u @hydde i mean to give it a real think over and get back to you, but i've been slow on the 'getting back to people' part over the past few days, sorry about that! my need for gems might outweigh my want for getting that skin back atm, would you be willing to do full pure? :0
@DarkwingDove i've realised i've also had spicy as part of an old trade deal that i gotta check in with to see if it's still valid, if not you're welcome to it and i'll be happy to take the 1.8kg!

@Johan hoo thems big digits, thanks for the heads up! god i agree completely with you on the venetian series, impeccable artistry put it on this dragon the day it became an adult and dont ever plan to take it off because it's simply that choice

@WhisperingThief nah sorry, couldnt let any of them go for 1kg u_u

@hydde i mean to give it a real think over and get back to you, but i've been slow on the 'getting back to people' part over the past few days, sorry about that! my need for gems might outweigh my want for getting that skin back atm, would you be willing to do full pure? :0
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine

Of course! Sorry if I was too pushy :'> Could you please send me a CR, then?
@Iodine

Of course! Sorry if I was too pushy :'> Could you please send me a CR, then?
..... image.png
-.-
-

FR+10 | She/It | 23

-.-
Tumblr Blog | Skin Shop
--
-.- 01.png
@hydde oh no you're totally fine, dw about it! thank you for that, lemme go set it up <:Dc
@hydde oh no you're totally fine, dw about it! thank you for that, lemme go set it up <:Dc
16081828_QyJzaENAZokkSCk.gif
@Iodine Hello! How much are you asking for this accent, STXRK [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/skins/21559.png[/img] I might not have enough gems depending but I am willing to offer art as well. Examples can be found through the link in my signature.
@Iodine

Hello! How much are you asking for this accent, STXRK
21559.png

I might not have enough gems depending but I am willing to offer art as well. Examples can be found through the link in my signature.
9190861a4b528f42e4f8a8a0ac4c2bf089c97fb8.png
@Iodine Hello!! I'm really interested in [item=Skin: UwU], do you think you could give me a price check on that? Also, do you accept partial payment in t?
@Iodine

Hello!! I'm really interested in Skin: UwU , do you think you could give me a price check on that?

Also, do you accept partial payment in t?
tumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco4_250.pngtumblr_oouhamyhKo1u3wsjco4_100.pngtumblr_oop01iCYLh1u3wsjco3_250.png
posting to remind myself :3
priority pyramid

posting to remind myself :3
priority pyramid

driy2Nt.png 010 tatobot » seekae » 441022
kyoze hollow - chinoyi
the hive - luray & co.
ertzetik - badmau peak
the outback & drylands
010 a
left
wing