Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF: G/T, Goatlings] liquidating|90% LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@daisology i'll just snag ur prices cos im lazy lololol

Hibernal Starbear (76.5G)
Elims (151.2 x 3 = 453.6G)
Cragward Custodian (58.5)
As many non-notable familiars as you have (144g)
Chillspike Collar (561.6G)
Will o' the Ember (540G)
Flowering Gladeboughs (54G)

Total being 1888.2g.

is that alright with you?
@daisology i'll just snag ur prices cos im lazy lololol

Hibernal Starbear (76.5G)
Elims (151.2 x 3 = 453.6G)
Cragward Custodian (58.5)
As many non-notable familiars as you have (144g)
Chillspike Collar (561.6G)
Will o' the Ember (540G)
Flowering Gladeboughs (54G)

Total being 1888.2g.

is that alright with you?
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias does 50kt seem too low? I feel that way because she has art in the bio. Btw who drew that picture? It’s really lovely!

@odias does 50kt seem too low? I feel that way because she has art in the bio. Btw who drew that picture? It’s really lovely!

bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@odias what is your goatlings to fr conversion?
Also how many companion comets do you have left, i'd love to work something out!
@odias what is your goatlings to fr conversion?
Also how many companion comets do you have left, i'd love to work something out!
tumblr_inline_n27xy6A3bg1qid2nw.gif
@Hapbee fine with me! ill shoot a cr w/ yang
and im sorry, i left for 2 years and i think 2 years ago i would have known ... but i didn't save credit for some reason?? :(

i also just realized that the skins are duplicate names of the skins i do have ... the opalesque i have is for pearlcatchers, and fallen angel was for skydancers. ahgj i'm very sorry, i should have double-checked. u_u

@toy 20kSS : 1g : 1040t!
dug around n i have eggxactly 1 (one) companion comet not being held rn. sorry, it was expensive even back when i was active LMAO so i don't have many... im very certain price has only gotten higher

lah is 2600, 90% of that is 2340g. is that alright w/ you?
@Hapbee fine with me! ill shoot a cr w/ yang
and im sorry, i left for 2 years and i think 2 years ago i would have known ... but i didn't save credit for some reason?? :(

i also just realized that the skins are duplicate names of the skins i do have ... the opalesque i have is for pearlcatchers, and fallen angel was for skydancers. ahgj i'm very sorry, i should have double-checked. u_u

@toy 20kSS : 1g : 1040t!
dug around n i have eggxactly 1 (one) companion comet not being held rn. sorry, it was expensive even back when i was active LMAO so i don't have many... im very certain price has only gotten higher

lah is 2600, 90% of that is 2340g. is that alright w/ you?

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias Oh! That's fine ^^ Thank you for Yang :D

And also, can I grab just the pc opalesque then, please?
@odias Oh! That's fine ^^ Thank you for Yang :D

And also, can I grab just the pc opalesque then, please?
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@odias that's fine! Just one is perfect actually.. i just need one more to get a nice set of 5!

My goatlings account has a bday glitch right now so i cant see how much my retired items are going for, but i know i have a handful of nice things!
I don't have ss pure, but if there are any items you'd like off the top of your head, i can look to see if i have it in my safe?
Cant remember if we can link to other petsites, but my UN is jeanie and my goat melanie has cute things in her treasure box, if you want to peek!
@odias that's fine! Just one is perfect actually.. i just need one more to get a nice set of 5!

My goatlings account has a bday glitch right now so i cant see how much my retired items are going for, but i know i have a handful of nice things!
I don't have ss pure, but if there are any items you'd like off the top of your head, i can look to see if i have it in my safe?
Cant remember if we can link to other petsites, but my UN is jeanie and my goat melanie has cute things in her treasure box, if you want to peek!
tumblr_inline_n27xy6A3bg1qid2nw.gif
could i yoink all of your fodder familiars you are selling for 2g each? thanks!
could i yoink all of your fodder familiars you are selling for 2g each? thanks!
act
imp inthusiast
he/him
please ping on reply
Wq7yxTc.gif
exchange
Nearku%2527s%2BDya.png
hatchbannersmall.png
@sweetapppp hghghh yEAH im sorry ... i dont know how i did that. that was for citylights. i think i confused u with the person b4 u asking for the same things. it was very late but its always very late for me.

the things i have left from what u want are snowfall robe (lah 90g) n starwood veil (lah 119g) though. for both of them it's 188g.

and i don't really do bulk discounts cos i'm already discounting everything hghh very sorry.

@hapbee ignore the ping this is a future note to myself that i sold the things

@toy oh sweet. yeah, i think you can link, another person linked their goatlings account and it was cool but i can't check it anyway cos i dont have an account lololol.

is your birthday glitch regarding forums?
i can check current retired prices there if you can list notable things (or what you can assume r notable things ...). all of them is last updated in 2018 though; off the top of my head i know that my friend is collecting retired or rare ADs, or things that can be traded for them, if you have those.

what i do understand are rare are things from retired premium currency boxes, the used-to-be-patreon boxes, or battle things from previous years. if you think you have those i can pester my friend to look around. sorry for not providing a list, its just ... very long. since there's a new ad or battle thing coming out every two weeks.

regarding melanie; he's not interested in many things b/c ... there's no search option like fr's auction house? but "i know someone that wants chalky hearts". that's ~1.2 - 1.5mSS (about 75g). wow goatlings SS:FR rate kinda sucks lol.

@nearku i probably have like 3 or 4 pages left if you want that. about 126g ... ill go look properly if youre alright with that general amount.
@sweetapppp hghghh yEAH im sorry ... i dont know how i did that. that was for citylights. i think i confused u with the person b4 u asking for the same things. it was very late but its always very late for me.

the things i have left from what u want are snowfall robe (lah 90g) n starwood veil (lah 119g) though. for both of them it's 188g.

and i don't really do bulk discounts cos i'm already discounting everything hghh very sorry.

@hapbee ignore the ping this is a future note to myself that i sold the things

@toy oh sweet. yeah, i think you can link, another person linked their goatlings account and it was cool but i can't check it anyway cos i dont have an account lololol.

is your birthday glitch regarding forums?
i can check current retired prices there if you can list notable things (or what you can assume r notable things ...). all of them is last updated in 2018 though; off the top of my head i know that my friend is collecting retired or rare ADs, or things that can be traded for them, if you have those.

what i do understand are rare are things from retired premium currency boxes, the used-to-be-patreon boxes, or battle things from previous years. if you think you have those i can pester my friend to look around. sorry for not providing a list, its just ... very long. since there's a new ad or battle thing coming out every two weeks.

regarding melanie; he's not interested in many things b/c ... there's no search option like fr's auction house? but "i know someone that wants chalky hearts". that's ~1.2 - 1.5mSS (about 75g). wow goatlings SS:FR rate kinda sucks lol.

@nearku i probably have like 3 or 4 pages left if you want that. about 126g ... ill go look properly if youre alright with that general amount.

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
If you have anymore [item=trickster's magic cards] I'll buy one!
If you have anymore Trickster's Magic Cards I'll buy one!
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@jia1303 i don't i'm sorry. ;_; they're more popular than i thought they would have been.
@jia1303 i don't i'm sorry. ;_; they're more popular than i thought they would have been.

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9