Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF: G/T, Goatlings] liquidating|90% LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
to the point: [b]i'm not interested in the core mechanics of fr anymore, so i'm liquidating everything.[/b] in 2017, when i first joined, i wanted to collect [i]everything[/i] that was ever released in fest. i left in 2018, now it's 2020, i'm back, and i have lost all interest in continuing that. [b]to view everything:[/b] here is a [url=https://its-liquidation-time.tumblr.com/]tumblr blog i made to host everything i own[/url]. [url=https://its-liquidation-time.tumblr.com/post/190567053411]baldwin [/url]| [url=https://its-liquidation-time.tumblr.com/post/190567056331]battle [/url]| [url=https://its-liquidation-time.tumblr.com/post/190567058971]other [/url]| [url=https://its-liquidation-time.tumblr.com/post/190567061616]specialty [/url]| [url=https://its-liquidation-time.tumblr.com/post/190567069436]apparel 1[/url] | [url=https://its-liquidation-time.tumblr.com/post/190567071766]apparel 2[/url] | [url=https://its-liquidation-time.tumblr.com/post/190567109431]familiars 1[/url] | [url=https://its-liquidation-time.tumblr.com/post/190567120741]familiars 2[/url] no, i didn't forget to ss a page. it's a page literally filled with sweetpuffs and ragepuffs. i used to like those a lot. [quote="notable stuff"] i never was one for baldwin so just look at those yourself i'm sorry. [center][b]APPAREL[/b] [item="regal masque"][item="searing sash"][item="deeprealm trident"]x ?????[item="undine's flatfins"][item="hewn philosopher's veil"]x3[item="highland scavenger"][item="welder's mask"][item="starwood veil"][item="carapace arm"][item="bramble mantle"][item="map kit"]x2 SETS: Golden Sage, Dusty Sage, Celebration Sage x5, Pristine Rose Thorn, Poisonous Rose Thorn, Green Lace x idk, Antique Lace (not full i think), Solar Flame, Ethereal Flame, Teardrop Lapis Lazuli, Teardrop Pearl, Gossamer Silk [b]FAMILIARS[/b] [item="flower nymph"][item="cinder nymph"][item="sparkle nymph"] check lair for unlisted familiars. was too lazy to unequip. i will let go of all non-notable familiars for 2g each. feel free to throw in the cauldron. [b]MISC[/b] i will re-check lol [/center][/quote] [quote="other apparel / fams"] i'm too lazy to unequip all apparel and familiars from my dragons so you can look at them if you want. All except [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=313617&did=24844513]Gideon[/url], because he is my favorite. ALL APPAREL LISTED HERE IS COMPLETELY SEPARATE FROM MY HOARD. if there are duplicate items here and in hoard, it means they [i]are[/i] duplicates, and I just decided to equip just one and keep the other in my hoard. [b]notable apparel (i don't want to list familiars ...):[/b] [center]FEST: [item="gloomwillow guide"]x2[item="thresher flatfins"][item="starlight cloak"]x2[item="golem gauntlet"][item="solar blades"][item="starseer's crown"][item="moonglow thorns"][item="undine's flatfins"][item="hewn philosopher's veil"][item="cosmologist fieldtools"][item="surgestream coat"][item="scavenger's tatters"][item="dryad's guise"] SETS: Gossamer Flame, Sepia Rose Thorn, Twilight Rose Thorn, Silver Sylvan[/center] [/quote] [quote="anything else?"] ya boy has a scattering of fest skins. i will hand them to you for free if you want one and i have it. i know the majority of my stuff isn't worth much. i just want them out of here. it's a major annoyance to even try looking through anything. [/quote] [quote="what do i want?"] i want [b]gems[/b] , [b]treasure[/b] , and [b]Goatlings sugar stars[/b] . art is also cool but i'm not actively looking for that. [/quote] [quote="hold"] [item="trickster's magic cards"]x1 for SkylarDN9 [item="companion comet"]x1 for Citylight [/quote] [quote="in discussion"] [item="breed change: nocturne"][item="trickster's magic cards"] - tmdots [item="hibernal starbear"][item="eliminate"]x3 [item="cragward custodian"][item="chillspike collar"][item="will o' the ember"][item=flowering gladeboughs"] & like 8 pages of fodder familiars - daisology[/quote] [quote="sold"] [item="eliminate"]x3 [item="trickster's magic cards"]x2 [item="skeletal chimes"] [item="icicle chains"][item="companion comet"] all fest fams are gone also 3.5 pages of fodder familiars [/quote] [b]sales prices will always be at time of discussion even if you ask for a hold.[/b] if you ask for the same item as someone else but ah price rose since then, you will pay more than the person that asked for a hold before ah price rose. v_v i want to be fair because i want that $$$ (it works the other way around too, if it fell since then ... yes. you & i, we are at the mercy of ah price.)
to the point: i'm not interested in the core mechanics of fr anymore, so i'm liquidating everything.
in 2017, when i first joined, i wanted to collect everything that was ever released in fest. i left in 2018, now it's 2020, i'm back, and i have lost all interest in continuing that.

to view everything: here is a tumblr blog i made to host everything i own.
baldwin | battle | other | specialty | apparel 1 | apparel 2 | familiars 1 | familiars 2

no, i didn't forget to ss a page. it's a page literally filled with sweetpuffs and ragepuffs. i used to like those a lot.

notable stuff wrote:
i never was one for baldwin so just look at those yourself i'm sorry.
APPAREL
Regal Masque Searing Sash Deeprealm Trident x ????? Undine's Flatfins Hewn Philosopher's Veil x3 Highland Scavenger Welder's Mask Starwood Veil Carapace Arm Bramble Mantle Map Kit x2
SETS: Golden Sage, Dusty Sage, Celebration Sage x5, Pristine Rose Thorn, Poisonous Rose Thorn, Green Lace x idk, Antique Lace (not full i think), Solar Flame, Ethereal Flame, Teardrop Lapis Lazuli, Teardrop Pearl, Gossamer Silk

FAMILIARS
Flower Nymph Cinder Nymph Sparkle Nymph
check lair for unlisted familiars. was too lazy to unequip.

i will let go of all non-notable familiars for 2g each. feel free to throw in the cauldron.

MISC
i will re-check lol

other apparel / fams wrote:
i'm too lazy to unequip all apparel and familiars from my dragons so you can look at them if you want. All except Gideon, because he is my favorite.

ALL APPAREL LISTED HERE IS COMPLETELY SEPARATE FROM MY HOARD.
if there are duplicate items here and in hoard, it means they are duplicates, and I just decided to equip just one and keep the other in my hoard.

notable apparel (i don't want to list familiars ...):
FEST:
Gloomwillow Guide x2 Thresher Flatfins Starlight Cloak x2 Golem Gauntlet Solar Blades Starseer's Crown Moonglow Thorns Undine's Flatfins Hewn Philosopher's Veil Cosmologist Fieldtools Surgestream Coat Scavenger's Tatters Dryad's Guise
SETS: Gossamer Flame, Sepia Rose Thorn, Twilight Rose Thorn, Silver Sylvan
anything else? wrote:
ya boy has a scattering of fest skins. i will hand them to you for free if you want one and i have it.

i know the majority of my stuff isn't worth much. i just want them out of here. it's a major annoyance to even try looking through anything.
what do i want? wrote:
i want gems , treasure , and Goatlings sugar stars .
art is also cool but i'm not actively looking for that.
hold wrote:
Trickster's Magic Cards x1 for SkylarDN9
Companion Comet x1 for Citylight
in discussion wrote:
Breed Change: Nocturne Trickster's Magic Cards - tmdots
Hibernal Starbear Eliminate x3 Cragward Custodian Chillspike Collar Will o' the Ember & like 8 pages of fodder familiars - daisology
sold wrote:
Eliminate x3 Trickster's Magic Cards x2 Skeletal Chimes Icicle Chains Companion Comet
all fest fams are gone also
3.5 pages of fodder familiars

sales prices will always be at time of discussion even if you ask for a hold.
if you ask for the same item as someone else but ah price rose since then, you will pay more than the person that asked for a hold before ah price rose. v_v i want to be fair because i want that $$$
(it works the other way around too, if it fell since then ... yes. you & i, we are at the mercy of ah price.)
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
How much for tricksters magic card, rotclaw, skeletal chimes and golem gauntlet?
How much for tricksters magic card, rotclaw, skeletal chimes and golem gauntlet?
>> 100+ G1 for sale
>> Wishlist
>> Quests & Challenges
AUCTION G1 Pearl/wine/wine
6pbRKXS.png XmVPlmJ.png
@Arwain feel free to pay for some in treasure and others in gems if it's cheaper that way. i'm not too picky. i consider ratio as 1040t:1g. [item="trickster's magic cards"] LAH - 270kT / 175g 90% of lower amount = [b]164.32kT / ~158g [/b] [item="runaway rotclaw"] LAH - 285kT / 250g 90% of lower amount = [b]234kt / 225g[/b] [item="skeletal chimes"] LAH - 870g (no treasure amount) 90% = [b]814.32kT / 783g[/b] [item="golem gauntlet"] LAH - 575kT / 500g 90% of lower amount =[b] 468kT / 450g[/b]
@Arwain feel free to pay for some in treasure and others in gems if it's cheaper that way. i'm not too picky.

i consider ratio as 1040t:1g.

Trickster's Magic Cards
LAH - 270kT / 175g
90% of lower amount = 164.32kT / ~158g

Runaway Rotclaw
LAH - 285kT / 250g
90% of lower amount = 234kt / 225g

Skeletal Chimes
LAH - 870g (no treasure amount)
90% = 814.32kT / 783g

Golem Gauntlet
LAH - 575kT / 500g
90% of lower amount = 468kT / 450g

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias
Hi! Do you have any set price for your Eliminates?
@odias
Hi! Do you have any set price for your Eliminates?
@PastelSmoothie hey there! [item="eliminate"] LAH - 175kT / 149g 90% of lower amount = [b]139.36kT / 134g each[/b] man looking at the elim price in AH surprises me cos last time i was here they were at 600g each
@PastelSmoothie hey there!

Eliminate
LAH - 175kT / 149g
90% of lower amount = 139.36kT / 134g each

man looking at the elim price in AH surprises me cos last time i was here they were at 600g each

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias
Is it alright to make a mixed payment for that?
@odias
Is it alright to make a mixed payment for that?
@PastelSmoothie fine by me! how many do you want?
@PastelSmoothie fine by me! how many do you want?

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias
I'd like to purchase one! ^^
@odias
I'd like to purchase one! ^^