Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF: G/T, Goatlings] liquidating|90% LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@odias Hello! May I snag Solar Protection? c:
@odias Hello! May I snag Solar Protection? c:
KdvMjFB.png
@Odias

Wow, you have built up a huge collection!

Could I possibly get Shellbond and Sunken ghost?

(Also, and this is a real bonus, Swamphaunt, but I don't want to hog the skins, so, if someone else wants it, I'm happy to duck out)
@Odias

Wow, you have built up a huge collection!

Could I possibly get Shellbond and Sunken ghost?

(Also, and this is a real bonus, Swamphaunt, but I don't want to hog the skins, so, if someone else wants it, I'm happy to duck out)
@daisiology enjoy

@rowanne thank you! you can tell which are the only two fests i actively participated in, because i basically have the full set of skins/accents from those fests, lololol. sending cr, you can have all 3.
@daisiology enjoy

@rowanne thank you! you can tell which are the only two fests i actively participated in, because i basically have the full set of skins/accents from those fests, lololol. sending cr, you can have all 3.
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias No worries, I understand! I’m happy to get any for free. Could I get Celestial Hues, Five of a Kind and Hyaline?
@odias No worries, I understand! I’m happy to get any for free. Could I get Celestial Hues, Five of a Kind and Hyaline?
21402.png
ESKRIS

| she/her |
| FR+0 |

Lightning
23821.png
"Oh now, holding this pain
Like the day I abandoned everything
It grows more painful every day
Endlessly in front of my eyes, deja vu"

tumblr_ppk55jWRzi1wevonqo1_100.png
@odias
How much would you be asking for your Skeletal Chimes?
@odias
How much would you be asking for your Skeletal Chimes?
Wishful list of stuff
I'm always willing to trade for

WE DO NOT HATCH EGGS IN THIS LAIR NOT EVER (BUT OPENING CHESTS FEELS SO GOOD) AND ALSO WE LOVE CATS SO MUCH
(She/Her)
skycatpixels1.png
@odias Thank you! That's awfully kind of you. <3 If it's okay, may I also snag Queen of the Fairies and Nectar Collector? If not, it's okay. I was in a rush to get Solar Protection so I posted about that first lol.

I'd also like to buy the following:

Hibernal Starbear (76.5G)
All your Elims (151.2 x 3 = 453.6G)
Full set of 2015 Acolytes (Do you have a price in mind?)
As many non-notable familiars as you have
Chillspike Collar (561.6G)
Will o' the Ember (540G)
Trickster's Magic Cards (225G)
Flowering Gladeboughs (54G)

I might modify this list based on the total cost after the Acolytes and non-notables are added.
@odias Thank you! That's awfully kind of you. <3 If it's okay, may I also snag Queen of the Fairies and Nectar Collector? If not, it's okay. I was in a rush to get Solar Protection so I posted about that first lol.

I'd also like to buy the following:

Hibernal Starbear (76.5G)
All your Elims (151.2 x 3 = 453.6G)
Full set of 2015 Acolytes (Do you have a price in mind?)
As many non-notable familiars as you have
Chillspike Collar (561.6G)
Will o' the Ember (540G)
Trickster's Magic Cards (225G)
Flowering Gladeboughs (54G)

I might modify this list based on the total cost after the Acolytes and non-notables are added.
KdvMjFB.png
@odias hello :) May I please grab the Opalesque SD F and fallen angel Imp F skins?

Thank you for doing this ^^

Oh and I’m interested in buying Yang, if she’s available :)
@odias hello :) May I please grab the Opalesque SD F and fallen angel Imp F skins?

Thank you for doing this ^^

Oh and I’m interested in buying Yang, if she’s available :)
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@odias just to update you so you know I'm not going to ghost, I'm on 1500/1800g for that Companion Comet :^)
Also, from your skins can I snatch Ancient Leviathan, Throatarium and Deep Seer?
@odias just to update you so you know I'm not going to ghost, I'm on 1500/1800g for that Companion Comet :^)
Also, from your skins can I snatch Ancient Leviathan, Throatarium and Deep Seer?
mudwomb_comm.png
@Eskris sure

@AgentBonkers i'm sorry, they were just sold yesterday. :(

@daisiology similarly im sorry, i sold almost all my fest fams & trickster's magic cards yesterday ... the only one left of the acolytes is cragward custodian.

as for non-notable familiars i have like... 7? 8 pages? i'm too lazy to check all of the pages right now, they're almost all individual ... if you're cool with 7-8 pages for now (18 per page) i can send those over.

for apparel, i don't think i have any more cards. :( my last set of them is on hold. everything else is available.

i can set about pricing things after you reply.

@Hapbee hahahaha sure yang's available. shoot out an offer.

@sweetapppp thanks! sure, i'll send them with the comet.
@Eskris sure

@AgentBonkers i'm sorry, they were just sold yesterday. :(

@daisiology similarly im sorry, i sold almost all my fest fams & trickster's magic cards yesterday ... the only one left of the acolytes is cragward custodian.

as for non-notable familiars i have like... 7? 8 pages? i'm too lazy to check all of the pages right now, they're almost all individual ... if you're cool with 7-8 pages for now (18 per page) i can send those over.

for apparel, i don't think i have any more cards. :( my last set of them is on hold. everything else is available.

i can set about pricing things after you reply.

@Hapbee hahahaha sure yang's available. shoot out an offer.

@sweetapppp thanks! sure, i'll send them with the comet.
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias Okay! I'll get whatever I listed that's available. :)
@odias Okay! I'll get whatever I listed that's available. :)
KdvMjFB.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9