Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF: G/T, Goatlings] liquidating|90% LAH
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@odias for now just the companion comet, but if the others are still up when I get that payed off I may ask for them too :)
@odias for now just the companion comet, but if the others are still up when I get that payed off I may ask for them too :)
mudwomb_comm.png
@Citylight got it!
@Citylight got it!
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias I'm super sorry to keep pinging you and clogging up this forum, but may I buy a trickster's magic cards now? Then I'll be out of your way for the next week or so! >.<
@odias I'm super sorry to keep pinging you and clogging up this forum, but may I buy a trickster's magic cards now? Then I'll be out of your way for the next week or so! >.<
mudwomb_comm.png
@Citylight hahahah no problem! sure. i'll shoot a cr over!
@Citylight hahahah no problem! sure. i'll shoot a cr over!

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@terrors i think there's a misunderstanding;
the title means 90% of LAH, not 90% off.

so, the price for an elim would be 135g
@terrors i think there's a misunderstanding;
the title means 90% of LAH, not 90% off.

so, the price for an elim would be 135g

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias i'm interested in your [item=Skeletal Chimes] feel free to check out my gallery and pick out anything that interest you! i will be willing to pay the rest with gems or treasure if you find interest in any of my items ^^ http://www.goatlings.com/profile/u/51093
@odias i'm interested in your Skeletal Chimes feel free to check out my gallery and pick out anything that interest you! i will be willing to pay the rest with gems or treasure if you find interest in any of my items ^^
http://www.goatlings.com/profile/u/51093

DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@Shadowfur ah, i don't have an account myself. i'm trying to help out a friend - i believe he is trying to buy something light sprite equivalent on it.
so, i think sugar stars are best, if you have that. if not, he might want anything else he can liquidate.

do you mind waiting until he is alive enough for me to get a reply? it's pretty late where we are.
@Shadowfur ah, i don't have an account myself. i'm trying to help out a friend - i believe he is trying to buy something light sprite equivalent on it.
so, i think sugar stars are best, if you have that. if not, he might want anything else he can liquidate.

do you mind waiting until he is alive enough for me to get a reply? it's pretty late where we are.

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@odias ya that's fine by me ^^ and i don't have many sugar stars (since i don't play much so)
@odias ya that's fine by me ^^ and i don't have many sugar stars (since i don't play much so)
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9