Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] (mostly) Genes+Breed changes!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21
@kyrokey
Sorry, but I'm looking to trade items like the OP says! :'D
@kyrokey
Sorry, but I'm looking to trade items like the OP says! :'D
@Kuratabells Would you be willing to trade your [item=rat king] for my [item=soft pink silk scarf]? I can make up the AH price (~15kt) as well.
@Kuratabells

Would you be willing to trade your Rat King for my Soft Pink Silk Scarf ? I can make up the AH price (~15kt) as well.
kNSqV1x.png
@Hirunda
Sadly, I only have one rat king and I'd rather only trade away boss fams if I have more than one of them (like the hawksbill)! Sorry about that :')))

Unless there's something else you see that you'd like :'D
@Hirunda
Sadly, I only have one rat king and I'd rather only trade away boss fams if I have more than one of them (like the hawksbill)! Sorry about that :')))

Unless there's something else you see that you'd like :'D
@Kuratabells That's ok! Would you be willing to trade any of these familiars: [Item=Glassbound Gustvul][item=Glassbound Solarvul][item=Greattusk][item=Spined Cobra][item=Woolly Walrus]?
@Kuratabells
That's ok! Would you be willing to trade any of these familiars:

Glassbound Gustvul Glassbound Solarvul Greattusk Spined Cobra Woolly Walrus ?
kNSqV1x.png
@Hirunda
I have an extra gustvul and and walrus to hand over, but LAH for the pink scarf is 95g and those two together only totals to 28g!
Anything else you see in the OP you like? o: I can offer up food/materials items too if there's anything you need/collect!
@Hirunda
I have an extra gustvul and and walrus to hand over, but LAH for the pink scarf is 95g and those two together only totals to 28g!
Anything else you see in the OP you like? o: I can offer up food/materials items too if there's anything you need/collect!
@Kuratabells
Sorry for the late reply! If you have any extra Baldwin materials (preferably slime, silver muck or green goo/ooze/sludge) I'd be willing to take them as the rest of the payment!
@Kuratabells
Sorry for the late reply! If you have any extra Baldwin materials (preferably slime, silver muck or green goo/ooze/sludge) I'd be willing to take them as the rest of the payment!
kNSqV1x.png
@Kuratabells Do you still have the the goat vial?
@Kuratabells Do you still have the the goat vial?
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
@CryptidUni
I've got both, yes!

@Hirunda
Don't worry about it! <3 I can add 40x green goo for 40g, and 4 green oozes for 16g! I can slap on an extra 11g to even it out. If that's all good with you then feel free to send the cr! :>
@CryptidUni
I've got both, yes!

@Hirunda
Don't worry about it! <3 I can add 40x green goo for 40g, and 4 green oozes for 16g! I can slap on an extra 11g to even it out. If that's all good with you then feel free to send the cr! :>
@Kuratabells Would you trade 2 elemental eggs + a hippojay for the Moonlight Lace Coffer (opened but I'll send all 10 pieces over)?
@Kuratabells Would you trade 2 elemental eggs + a hippojay for the Moonlight Lace Coffer (opened but I'll send all 10 pieces over)?
tumblr_inline_o6s5k2aCZn1tnq2cv_500.png
@FeeshyKette
Sorry for the late response!
Sure that sounds fine to me :0 Feel free to end the cr over anytime! <3
@FeeshyKette
Sorry for the late response!
Sure that sounds fine to me :0 Feel free to end the cr over anytime! <3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 20 21