Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] (mostly) Genes+Breed changes!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21
or if you have the materials amphibious wing/translucent fin
or if you have the materials amphibious wing/translucent fin
@Mitchy I haaaave... [item=Wildwood Moss]x149 [item=Delicate Bat Wing]x22 [item=Clown Charger] [item=Shock]x2 [item=Balsas Anole]x10 [item=Plague Bat]x19 [item=Runic Batling]x31 [item=Cursed Tuft of Fur]x46 [item=Sparkling Crayfish]x35 [item=Amphibious Wing]x77 [item=Translucent Fins]x67 I've already finished all of those tasks/trades so you can have all of that if you want :p
@Mitchy
I haaaave...
Wildwood Moss x149
Delicate Bat Wing x22
Clown Charger
Shock x2
Balsas Anole x10
Plague Bat x19
Runic Batling x31
Cursed Tuft of Fur x46
Sparkling Crayfish x35
Amphibious Wing x77
Translucent Fins x67

I've already finished all of those tasks/trades so you can have all of that if you want :p
@Kuratabells
oh awesome. i'll take whatever you'd give lol
@Kuratabells
oh awesome. i'll take whatever you'd give lol
@Saerel
Yeah that sounds good! Feel free to send the CR when you're ready! :D
@Saerel
Yeah that sounds good! Feel free to send the CR when you're ready! :D
@Kuratabells hello again ! i have a [item=sepia rose thorn leg tangle] i can sell to you for 110g/kt. i also need a [item=blotched quetzeel][item=Inscribed Pangolin][item=Seaweed Scavenger][item=Ashen Bicorn Whale][item=Hawksbill Goliath][item=Melon Squirmscoot] i would like to get maybe 50g/kt at least and the rest in trades, if that's possible for you? :o i want to expand my lair before dom is over ;p
@Kuratabells
hello again !
i have a Sepia Rose Thorn Leg Tangle i can sell to you for 110g/kt.

i also need a Blotched Quetzeel Inscribed Pangolin Seaweed Scavenger Ashen Bicorn Whale Hawksbill Goliath Melon Squirmscoot
i would like to get maybe 50g/kt at least and the rest in trades, if that's possible for you? :o i want to expand my lair before dom is over ;p
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@lovebite
If you're looking for more treasure/gems then I think it'd be best to trade for the seaweed scavenger, since it seems to be the cheapest of the bunch!

Would you like to trade that+35kt for the leg tangle? :>
@lovebite
If you're looking for more treasure/gems then I think it'd be best to trade for the seaweed scavenger, since it seems to be the cheapest of the bunch!

Would you like to trade that+35kt for the leg tangle? :>
@Kuratabells

Do you have any baldwin mats you'd be willing to trade for the pink leg silks and/or the pink scarf? I have an odd overabundance of both of those pieces xD
@Kuratabells

Do you have any baldwin mats you'd be willing to trade for the pink leg silks and/or the pink scarf? I have an odd overabundance of both of those pieces xD
Ls06NZU.png
@Kuratabells
sounds good ! ill send a cr :-)
@Kuratabells
sounds good ! ill send a cr :-)
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@Adamanta Here's what I have in store! I've been slacking on transmuting, especially since I'm brewing bog eggs for trading. I wish I had your luck :'D [img]https://puu.sh/EMC6H/6f8a2289ea.jpg[/img]
@Adamanta
Here's what I have in store! I've been slacking on transmuting, especially since I'm brewing bog eggs for trading. I wish I had your luck :'D
6f8a2289ea.jpg
@Kuratabells I'll sell you the Golden Seraph Bundle for 850kT and the Moonlight Lace Coffer for 750kT
@Kuratabells I'll sell you the Golden Seraph Bundle for 850kT and the Moonlight Lace Coffer for 750kT
boggie.gif | They/Them/Theirs | +3 FRT | acebadge-1-png.png | arobadge-1-png.png | enbybadge-1-png.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 20 21