Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] (mostly) Genes+Breed changes!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
@Kuratabells
Can you check if you maybe have something from my wishlist that is not listed here? There's some fairly-common apparel there, so people mostly don't list it.
@Kuratabells
Can you check if you maybe have something from my wishlist that is not listed here? There's some fairly-common apparel there, so people mostly don't list it.
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia I checked my hoard and sadly the only thing I have is [item=Demure Faderose Bustle]! Everything else I have is either a different item from the same set, or a different color of the same item LOL sorry! I also have plenty of [item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight] but I know those aren't high up on your priority list ^^;
@Kalia
I checked my hoard and sadly the only thing I have is Demure Faderose Bustle ! Everything else I have is either a different item from the same set, or a different color of the same item LOL sorry!
I also have plenty of Vial of Hypnotic Sight but I know those aren't high up on your priority list ^^;
@Kuratabells Heh, so common xD When I see these sets on ppl's trade lists it's mostly only the items I don't need... Would you trade this [item=demure faderose bustle][item=spectral fuchsia grasp] for [item=vintage starsilk circlet][item=vintage starsilk scarf]?
@Kuratabells
Heh, so common xD When I see these sets on ppl's trade lists it's mostly only the items I don't need... Would you trade this Demure Faderose Bustle Spectral Fuchsia Grasp for Vintage Starsilk Circlet Vintage Starsilk Scarf ?
00a-Sig-hatchery.png01-Sig-art.png04-Sig-hub.png
00b-Sig-hatchery.png02-Sig-wishlist.png05-Sig-fam.png
00c-Sig-hatchery.png03-Sig-CFCE.png06-Sig-empty.png
@Kalia
Yeah that sounds fine to me! I'll set up the CR <3
@Kalia
Yeah that sounds fine to me! I'll set up the CR <3
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21