Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] (mostly) Genes+Breed changes!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@lovebite
I'm glad, but I said I prefer trading over paying, since I'm trying to save as many gems as i can for gene projects! :'D If nothing I have interests you then my bad :')))
@lovebite
I'm glad, but I said I prefer trading over paying, since I'm trying to save as many gems as i can for gene projects! :'D If nothing I have interests you then my bad :')))
@Kuratabells no worries! i can trade the sash for any of these [item=Inscribed Pangolin][item=Rosy Peryton][item=Autumn Sea Dragon][item=Seaweed Scavenger] if theres any youre willing to trade 1:1 for, let me know :> i understand if not. you can also let me know if theres anything not on your list i can add to top it up and try and make the trade more fair !
@Kuratabells
no worries! i can trade the sash for any of these Inscribed Pangolin Rosy Peryton Autumn Sea Dragon Seaweed Scavenger
if theres any youre willing to trade 1:1 for, let me know :> i understand if not. you can also let me know if theres anything not on your list i can add to top it up and try and make the trade more fair !
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@Kuratabells

I have a soft pink fillet, soft pink tail bangle, soft pink leg silks
@Kuratabells

I have a soft pink fillet, soft pink tail bangle, soft pink leg silks
@lovebite
Would you like the Autumn Sea Dragon? :> If that's okay with you then feel free to send the CR! <3
I'd love to trade silk for silk, but I need like 5 sets of these freakin things LOL orz If only the drop rate wasn't so lousy.
But it's nice to see someone else struggling with Pink Silk Addiction :'D

@Brokko
Nice! Is there anything on the OP that you'd like to trade them for? :>
@lovebite
Would you like the Autumn Sea Dragon? :> If that's okay with you then feel free to send the CR! <3
I'd love to trade silk for silk, but I need like 5 sets of these freakin things LOL orz If only the drop rate wasn't so lousy.
But it's nice to see someone else struggling with Pink Silk Addiction :'D

@Brokko
Nice! Is there anything on the OP that you'd like to trade them for? :>
@Kuratabells
sure thing ill send a cr! :D thanks!!
omg 5 sets ! i think im just missing a piece or two from the set for 1 full outfit, but i cant imagine needing multiple of them. but the specific pink in terms of outfits and dragon colours are so hard to find, its so understandable that that is what youd choose ;o;
@Kuratabells
sure thing ill send a cr! :D thanks!!
omg 5 sets ! i think im just missing a piece or two from the set for 1 full outfit, but i cant imagine needing multiple of them. but the specific pink in terms of outfits and dragon colours are so hard to find, its so understandable that that is what youd choose ;o;
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@Kuratabells since it's Ice Dom this week, the market has some treasure items 15% off. Would you like me to snipe/take some things for you? Just send a CR for it, and I'll get it to you, for instance a Skydancer breed change!
Check out my Ice dom shop here if interested:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2775314/1#post_41194043
@Kuratabells since it's Ice Dom this week, the market has some treasure items 15% off. Would you like me to snipe/take some things for you? Just send a CR for it, and I'll get it to you, for instance a Skydancer breed change!
Check out my Ice dom shop here if interested:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2775314/1#post_41194043
?CcFJz=party.pngtViXL.gifOkP1O.gif
@Kuratabells

Interested in trading the plague egg + sunlit kelpie + white raven armor
@Kuratabells

Interested in trading the plague egg + sunlit kelpie + white raven armor
@jia1303
I don't mind paying for things in treasure, but you'll have to let me finish training my fodder dragons so I can send the CR over! :p How much would I need to send to you? o:

@Brokko
I think that's a bit much, but I'm mainly interested in the tail bangle and leg silks! Would you like to trade the Sunlit mane (LAH 90g) and White raven armor (LAH 78g) for them? :>
@jia1303
I don't mind paying for things in treasure, but you'll have to let me finish training my fodder dragons so I can send the CR over! :p How much would I need to send to you? o:

@Brokko
I think that's a bit much, but I'm mainly interested in the tail bangle and leg silks! Would you like to trade the Sunlit mane (LAH 90g) and White raven armor (LAH 78g) for them? :>
@Kuratabells

I'll trade those. :)
@Kuratabells

I'll trade those. :)
@Kuratabells I have a Soft Pink Leg Silks that I can sell you for 70kt/70g.
@Kuratabells I have a Soft Pink Leg Silks that I can sell you for 70kt/70g.
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21