Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [LF] (mostly) Genes+Breed changes!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Are you still needing any pink silk apparel?
Are you still needing any pink silk apparel?
rsz_lesb_snake.png
@UnholyGrimlin
Nope! I've got plenty of pink silk apparel (for now LOL) but thank you for asking <3
@UnholyGrimlin
Nope! I've got plenty of pink silk apparel (for now LOL) but thank you for asking <3
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I have a Golden Seraph Anklets, Armpiece, Headpiece, Necklace, and Tail Bangle! I'm interested in Tertiary Gene: Squiggle and a Bogsneak Egg.
I have a Golden Seraph Anklets, Armpiece, Headpiece, Necklace, and Tail Bangle! I'm interested in Tertiary Gene: Squiggle and a Bogsneak Egg.
v0bd3FH.png •FR +3
•DV: Greylag #19581
Project: Insecticon
@Greylag
Sounds good to me! Feel free to send the cr <3
@Greylag
Sounds good to me! Feel free to send the cr <3
I now have a Golden Seraph Wing Ornament (150g). I'd be interested in another Squiggle (if you still have one, and 100kt/g.
I now have a Golden Seraph Wing Ornament (150g). I'd be interested in another Squiggle (if you still have one, and 100kt/g.
v0bd3FH.png •FR +3
@Greylag
Sorry, I forgot to edit the page after our trade! It's gone and sadly those other bane genes are the only ones I have.
@Greylag
Sorry, I forgot to edit the page after our trade! It's gone and sadly those other bane genes are the only ones I have.
That's alright!
That's alright!
v0bd3FH.png •FR +3
@Kuratabells
Hello! Would you trade these items:

Accent: Starwood Trail
Skin: Cosmic Construct
Skin: Spiral Galaxy
Accent: Thalassic Secrets
Soft Pink Wing Silks

For my breed change snapper and ridgeback? I got more items on your wishlist so I can keep digging for more items :)
Please let me know how much you would ask for a single Spare inventory crate also!
@Kuratabells
Hello! Would you trade these items:

Accent: Starwood Trail
Skin: Cosmic Construct
Skin: Spiral Galaxy
Accent: Thalassic Secrets
Soft Pink Wing Silks

For my breed change snapper and ridgeback? I got more items on your wishlist so I can keep digging for more items :)
Please let me know how much you would ask for a single Spare inventory crate also!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
Absolutely! That sounds like a good trade to me (and you've helped me with my last snapper so thanks LOL)

Feel free to offer more things! Thank you for all the help <3 I'll send the cr shortly!

EDIT: forgot to mention that I go by LAH prices so a spare crate would be 190g!
@Mahogi
Absolutely! That sounds like a good trade to me (and you've helped me with my last snapper so thanks LOL)

Feel free to offer more things! Thank you for all the help <3 I'll send the cr shortly!

EDIT: forgot to mention that I go by LAH prices so a spare crate would be 190g!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21