Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Kymris do you have any ghost flame sets left? I would also be interested in a set of antlers, and if you have it, black aviator gear?
@Kymris do you have any ghost flame sets left? I would also be interested in a set of antlers, and if you have it, black aviator gear?
_____________OwO What's this?__ AUyhiki.gif ___ J0opiUV.png
Calli/Calliborn
GmaKnmQ.gif
@Kymris
I'd love twenty of anything on the "of interest" list!
Variety would be cool ♥
@Kymris
I'd love twenty of anything on the "of interest" list!
Variety would be cool ♥
@Calliborn I'm afraid I don't have any Black Aviator Gear. I have all the others but not those. I DO have more Ghost Flame Sets, and a set of Antlers!
@Calliborn I'm afraid I don't have any Black Aviator Gear. I have all the others but not those. I DO have more Ghost Flame Sets, and a set of Antlers!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@dggeoff Where's that list? I saw your Wishlist, but I'm not selling any Festival or Gem Apparel :(
@dggeoff Where's that list? I saw your Wishlist, but I'm not selling any Festival or Gem Apparel :(
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
[center]@Kymris List in your first post! ;o; [quote name="Kymris" date="2019-06-11 10:53:55" ] EVERYTHING ELSE OF INTEREST: Rogue Apparel Aviator Apparel Bows, dear Gods save me from the Bows! Jewellery Ghost Flame Apparel Highnoon Hanks Roses, Antlers, Cowls Flowers Galore! Feathered Wings (And tails) Battlescale & Filigree Armor Wolf Capes Conjurer's Garb Sylvan Sets! EYES! Mage Apparel, Arctic Apparel, Archer Apparel, Healer's Garbs Samurai Sets Sage Sets Jolly Jester Sets. So many! Plumed Sets LACE! SO MUCH LACE! I DON'T EVEN LIKE LACE!! [/quote] [/center]
@Kymris
List in your first post! ;o;
Kymris wrote on 2019-06-11 10:53:55:
EVERYTHING ELSE OF INTEREST:
Rogue Apparel
Aviator Apparel
Bows, dear Gods save me from the Bows!
Jewellery
Ghost Flame Apparel
Highnoon Hanks
Roses, Antlers, Cowls
Flowers Galore!
Feathered Wings (And tails)
Battlescale & Filigree Armor
Wolf Capes
Conjurer's Garb
Sylvan Sets!
EYES!
Mage Apparel, Arctic Apparel, Archer Apparel, Healer's Garbs
Samurai Sets
Sage Sets
Jolly Jester Sets. So many!
Plumed Sets
LACE! SO MUCH LACE! I DON'T EVEN LIKE LACE!!
@dggeoff Oh good lord. Yeah. *headdesk* Sorry. I thought you were talking about your wish list! Yes! Of course. Twenty pieces! I"ll add you to the list of Orders to fill!
@dggeoff Oh good lord. Yeah. *headdesk* Sorry. I thought you were talking about your wish list! Yes! Of course. Twenty pieces! I"ll add you to the list of Orders to fill!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
It's all good! ♥
@Kymris
It's all good! ♥
@Kymris I would love to take a set of ghost flame apparel off your hands and a set of antlers :D I'd like to pay in treasure. Would you like me to send you a CR or do you send me a CR?
@Kymris I would love to take a set of ghost flame apparel off your hands and a set of antlers :D I'd like to pay in treasure. Would you like me to send you a CR or do you send me a CR?
Calli/Calliborn
GmaKnmQ.gif
@Calliborn I can do that!

Actually, I will send you a CR. Your order is small enough that I can sneak it in before I go to bed.

Expect the CR shortly.
@Calliborn I can do that!

Actually, I will send you a CR. Your order is small enough that I can sneak it in before I go to bed.

Expect the CR shortly.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kyrmis okay, thank you!
@Kyrmis okay, thank you!
Calli/Calliborn
GmaKnmQ.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15