Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@VolcanicThunder @Oleaster @Birdsofwax @dggeoff @KnightessTigris

It's midnight here, and I need to sleep (staring at the CR is making me cross-eyed)

I shall fill ALL your orders tomorrow!

KnightessTigris - Your CR is done, just waiting for you to accept it!
@VolcanicThunder @Oleaster @Birdsofwax @dggeoff @KnightessTigris

It's midnight here, and I need to sleep (staring at the CR is making me cross-eyed)

I shall fill ALL your orders tomorrow!

KnightessTigris - Your CR is done, just waiting for you to accept it!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
Just sent the second half of the payment - those big CR's take a while to put together!
Just sent the second half of the payment - those big CR's take a while to put together!
@Kymris could I have you send over some apparel? I would love any cobwebs you might have, and ghost candles, and then extra stuff maybe some mage gear/bows? Also any brown birdskull pieces you have. I have 96 gems I can fling over so that's what, 32 pieces of apparel I think?
@Kymris could I have you send over some apparel? I would love any cobwebs you might have, and ghost candles, and then extra stuff maybe some mage gear/bows? Also any brown birdskull pieces you have. I have 96 gems I can fling over so that's what, 32 pieces of apparel I think?
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Yup! 32 pieces! (Though I sold all my brown birdskull stuff already. Any other colours you'd like? I have purple and yellow?)

EDIT - also have black and aqua birdskull stuff!
@Ink Yup! 32 pieces! (Though I sold all my brown birdskull stuff already. Any other colours you'd like? I have purple and yellow?)

EDIT - also have black and aqua birdskull stuff!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris no worries, the brown is for the hibernal stuff and I'm missing a few so maybe a "stack" of something you have a lot of instead, for transmuting? That way if it's all the same item I'm less likely to accidentally transmute something I didn't mean to :,D
@Kymris no worries, the brown is for the hibernal stuff and I'm missing a few so maybe a "stack" of something you have a lot of instead, for transmuting? That way if it's all the same item I'm less likely to accidentally transmute something I didn't mean to :,D
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink I have a lot of Highnoon Hanks that no one seems to want. How about a bunch of those for Melting?
@Ink I have a lot of Highnoon Hanks that no one seems to want. How about a bunch of those for Melting?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris sure! That works perfectly. I'll take as many cobwebs as you're willing, and then the rest in Hanks, bows, and mage gear (esp the outer jackets and leg apparel) if that's ok with you c:
@Kymris sure! That works perfectly. I'll take as many cobwebs as you're willing, and then the rest in Hanks, bows, and mage gear (esp the outer jackets and leg apparel) if that's ok with you c:

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink No problem! Working on your CR now!
@Ink No problem! Working on your CR now!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris hey, I'm back! Actually curious if you have any black lace or Raven Sylvan stuff for a kid I'm dressing? I can pay in gems again, and I would be interested in any pieces you have except the headpiece (raven) and wrist piece (lace).

edit; a magician's herb pouch, magician's cobweb, and a brown wizard hat, those would be awesome as well if you have one of each!
@Kymris hey, I'm back! Actually curious if you have any black lace or Raven Sylvan stuff for a kid I'm dressing? I can pay in gems again, and I would be interested in any pieces you have except the headpiece (raven) and wrist piece (lace).

edit; a magician's herb pouch, magician's cobweb, and a brown wizard hat, those would be awesome as well if you have one of each!

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
...XBYSamS.png
@Kymris If you have any of the apparel in this outfit, I'd love to take it off your hands! Also if you have any flowerfalls left, I'll take up to two of each color. Paying in treasure.
@Kymris If you have any of the apparel in this outfit, I'd love to take it off your hands! Also if you have any flowerfalls left, I'll take up to two of each color. Paying in treasure.
09070661-F9A3-4D5F-AE78-35EBF843F64C.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15