Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Kymris

What flowerfalls and cobwebs do you have left? Also, for boiling purposes, do you have a lot of any single apparel piece? Doesn't matter what it is, so long as I can buy it for that 3k a piece price point.
@Kymris

What flowerfalls and cobwebs do you have left? Also, for boiling purposes, do you have a lot of any single apparel piece? Doesn't matter what it is, so long as I can buy it for that 3k a piece price point.
tumblr_inline_njny437T5Q1sztcmx.png
@Kymris
What ghost flame apparel and flower apparel do you have?
@Kymris
What ghost flame apparel and flower apparel do you have?
eeee hNfg80R.png
||FR+19||she/her || art shop|| wishlist||
a group of frogs is called an army
hNfg80R.png
@Kymris
I'd like to order 3 of the deepest-colored antlers you have, paying in gems
also how much would a wolf cape be?
Thanks so much!
@Kymris
I'd like to order 3 of the deepest-colored antlers you have, paying in gems
also how much would a wolf cape be?
Thanks so much!
122cdhe.png
@Kymris

Hi! Would like to check if you have any of the following apparel left? I'd love to buy them if you do, I just need one of each :D Will pay in treasure. Thank you!

> Sakura corsage & wing garland
> Mage's ivory hat & overcoat
> Pristine rose thorn crown
> Aquamarine flourish eye piece & tail drape
@Kymris

Hi! Would like to check if you have any of the following apparel left? I'd love to buy them if you do, I just need one of each :D Will pay in treasure. Thank you!

> Sakura corsage & wing garland
> Mage's ivory hat & overcoat
> Pristine rose thorn crown
> Aquamarine flourish eye piece & tail drape
31Ku7td.png
• Worry
• FR+15
• She/Her
• Asexual
Current Avatar
@lizaseedling Okay, I checked my hoard. I don't have any of the sakura things you asked for. I do have the Ivory Mage Coat and Hat, and the Aquamarine Eye and Tail Drape. Lemme know if you're interested.

@Heronwing Everything's 3gems! So 3 Tawny Antlers and a wolf cape would be 12gems (lemme know WHICH wolf cape!)

@Victorzies I have the full set of the Ghost Flame Apparel (the blue one) and some various flower things - corsets, flowerfalls, maybe a wing drape.

@Jigamaree - I have some Daisy and Sakura flowerfalls left. And a ton of Conjurer's Cobwebs (the purpleish ones). As for melting things, I have some birdskull stuff if you're interested in that.

@Sumatra I have most of the Mage Apparel listed in your outfit, the Buttercup Waist Frill, and the Respectable Alabaster Bodice & Lavender Wing Bow.

All of you let me know if you want me to start orders please! ^_^
@lizaseedling Okay, I checked my hoard. I don't have any of the sakura things you asked for. I do have the Ivory Mage Coat and Hat, and the Aquamarine Eye and Tail Drape. Lemme know if you're interested.

@Heronwing Everything's 3gems! So 3 Tawny Antlers and a wolf cape would be 12gems (lemme know WHICH wolf cape!)

@Victorzies I have the full set of the Ghost Flame Apparel (the blue one) and some various flower things - corsets, flowerfalls, maybe a wing drape.

@Jigamaree - I have some Daisy and Sakura flowerfalls left. And a ton of Conjurer's Cobwebs (the purpleish ones). As for melting things, I have some birdskull stuff if you're interested in that.

@Sumatra I have most of the Mage Apparel listed in your outfit, the Buttercup Waist Frill, and the Respectable Alabaster Bodice & Lavender Wing Bow.

All of you let me know if you want me to start orders please! ^_^
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Ink I don't have any Raven Sylvan stuff, unfortunately, but I do have some black lace (the full set I believe!). I DO have a brown wizard hat, and the Magician's Cobweb.
@Ink I don't have any Raven Sylvan stuff, unfortunately, but I do have some black lace (the full set I believe!). I DO have a brown wizard hat, and the Magician's Cobweb.
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris awesome! I've since been dressing some other kids, so let me make a neater, more comprehensive list of what I'd like. I also tracked down my black lace set, whoops. Someone in my den is wearing them.

Brown Wizard Hat
Magician's Cobweb
Diaphanous Sylvan Set (esp. tail and wing lattice)
Any copper filigree, I know you said you're out in the OP but I wanted to check anyway!
Pendants/Taildecor from the recent NoTN, esp. in Cyan, Ruby, or Amber
Crimson Wing Silks
Crimson Leg Silks
And I'll take another stack of 6 items to transmute!

I have up to 75 gems I can fling over currently, so however many taildecors or pendants you have/want to get rid of I'm happy to take up to 25 items total. Feel free to just get a crossroads going with whatever you happen to have from that list, and just let me know how much it is!

@Kymris awesome! I've since been dressing some other kids, so let me make a neater, more comprehensive list of what I'd like. I also tracked down my black lace set, whoops. Someone in my den is wearing them.

Brown Wizard Hat
Magician's Cobweb
Diaphanous Sylvan Set (esp. tail and wing lattice)
Any copper filigree, I know you said you're out in the OP but I wanted to check anyway!
Pendants/Taildecor from the recent NoTN, esp. in Cyan, Ruby, or Amber
Crimson Wing Silks
Crimson Leg Silks
And I'll take another stack of 6 items to transmute!

I have up to 75 gems I can fling over currently, so however many taildecors or pendants you have/want to get rid of I'm happy to take up to 25 items total. Feel free to just get a crossroads going with whatever you happen to have from that list, and just let me know how much it is!

aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink Perfect! I'll start a CR and send over as much as I can from your list! :)
@Ink Perfect! I'll start a CR and send over as much as I can from your list! :)
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Here's a list of some apparel I need to finish outfits:

Dusk rogue wing guard and tail binding
Grim healer's trail
Learned sage tassel, golden sage tassel, 2 golden sage shawls (+any sage shawls)
ember sylvan anklets, twilight sylvan wings
ghost flame wing ribbon, collar, cape, and candles
Black currant plumed anklets and corsage
2 ebony antlers
marigold corsage, lei, and flowerfall
conjurer's set (minus the staff) and any extra cobwebs you have
little red riding hood (cowl)
black wolf cape
@Kymris

Here's a list of some apparel I need to finish outfits:

Dusk rogue wing guard and tail binding
Grim healer's trail
Learned sage tassel, golden sage tassel, 2 golden sage shawls (+any sage shawls)
ember sylvan anklets, twilight sylvan wings
ghost flame wing ribbon, collar, cape, and candles
Black currant plumed anklets and corsage
2 ebony antlers
marigold corsage, lei, and flowerfall
conjurer's set (minus the staff) and any extra cobwebs you have
little red riding hood (cowl)
black wolf cape
0jTX3am.gifsig_by_cas_a_fras-db0ohro.pngcmtI1YU.png
@Arkanjel I can fill most of that! I'll start a CR!
@Arkanjel I can fill most of that! I'll start a CR!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15