Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Kymris That sounds good, how many CRs worth would that be?
@Kymris That sounds good, how many CRs worth would that be?
wishlist
@kymris

could i get 84 pieces of random apparel? im love hoarding... if you have any pieces of jewelry sets, flower sets, sylvan sets, or sage sets, i'd be interested! 84 x 3g would be 252g, correct?
@kymris

could i get 84 pieces of random apparel? im love hoarding... if you have any pieces of jewelry sets, flower sets, sylvan sets, or sage sets, i'd be interested! 84 x 3g would be 252g, correct?
2p0D5o7.pngtAEfwJ1.png
@Kymris
Bows,Mage items, Wings items, And Flower apparels would be nice!
@Kymris
Bows,Mage items, Wings items, And Flower apparels would be nice!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@VolcanicThunder Lemme count and I"ll get right back to you.

@niirvana Yup! You're in line - I've got some orders to fill ahead of you!

@ShadowFur - Alright! No problem!
@VolcanicThunder Lemme count and I"ll get right back to you.

@niirvana Yup! You're in line - I've got some orders to fill ahead of you!

@ShadowFur - Alright! No problem!
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Can I buy a Marigold and Daisy Flowerfall, Summer Swelters, a pair of Tawney Antlers, and a Faerie Rose Thorn Crown (if you have them)?

Either way, I'll take 150kt worth of apparel (50 pieces) total.
@Kymris

Can I buy a Marigold and Daisy Flowerfall, Summer Swelters, a pair of Tawney Antlers, and a Faerie Rose Thorn Crown (if you have them)?

Either way, I'll take 150kt worth of apparel (50 pieces) total.
@Oleaster You are added to the list! I have a couple of orders ahead of you, but I will get it done (maybe tomorrow if that's okay?)
@Oleaster You are added to the list! I have a couple of orders ahead of you, but I will get it done (maybe tomorrow if that's okay?)
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Yep, that's fine!
@Kymris

Yep, that's fine!
@VolcanicThunder I think I easily have 1 1/2 CRs worth here (unless you want more). So it'd be... 54 pieces x 3gems = 162gems. I can give you a deal - 150gems total (Ratio for me is 1g:1000T so you can split the payment up if you need to)

How does that sound?
@VolcanicThunder I think I easily have 1 1/2 CRs worth here (unless you want more). So it'd be... 54 pieces x 3gems = 162gems. I can give you a deal - 150gems total (Ratio for me is 1g:1000T so you can split the payment up if you need to)

How does that sound?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@niirvana Going to start on yours as soon as the other person accepts the CR (Don't want to get a error message if i accidentally click on an item twice)
@niirvana Going to start on yours as soon as the other person accepts the CR (Don't want to get a error message if i accidentally click on an item twice)
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris If you have any of the apparel in Fear's bio I would love to buy it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28490587] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284906/28490587_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kymris

If you have any of the apparel in Fear's bio I would love to buy it.

28490587_350.png
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15