Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@Kymris I'm looking for flowerfalls, silks, wolf capes, antlers, and plumes (cloudberry, pomegranate, and black currant only). How much would those be?
@Kymris I'm looking for flowerfalls, silks, wolf capes, antlers, and plumes (cloudberry, pomegranate, and black currant only). How much would those be?
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder One of each kind I have or multiples of each? (ex 1 Daisy Flowerfall or ALL Daisy Flowerfalls)

@VolcanicThunder One of each kind I have or multiples of each? (ex 1 Daisy Flowerfall or ALL Daisy Flowerfalls)

BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
I would like to buy a full crossroad of apparels if you wouldn't mind!
@Kymris
I would like to buy a full crossroad of apparels if you wouldn't mind!
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@Kymris Depends on how many all is. If all is 3-6 I can probably do that, but if it's 20 of each I wouldn't want to buy that many
@Kymris Depends on how many all is. If all is 3-6 I can probably do that, but if it's 20 of each I wouldn't want to buy that many
wishlist
@VolcanicThunder I can do a max of two of the same items for you, that way you get a good mix without being too repetitive
@VolcanicThunder I can do a max of two of the same items for you, that way you get a good mix without being too repetitive
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@ShadowFur Misc stuff to melt? I can do 36 items for 100gems even
@ShadowFur Misc stuff to melt? I can do 36 items for 100gems even
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris
Oh no not to melt! I just want random apparels XD how much would it be for a full crossroad?
@Kymris
Oh no not to melt! I just want random apparels XD how much would it be for a full crossroad?
DXuLvjQ.gifpcdYdRk.gifq7tu5XF.gif7QJcc7s.gifgiwgxiH.gifjqE8J1s.gifeOg52tD.gifl8CUtND.gifWdxAR7K.giffnRn1iI.gifbqKuPbg.gifXloNM2j.gif
@ShadowFur Ah, okay. 36 items per CR. 3gems x 36 is 108gems, but I'll send you them for 100gems or 100k treasure, whichever is easier! (You can split that any way you wish)

Anything you'd want specifically?
@ShadowFur Ah, okay. 36 items per CR. 3gems x 36 is 108gems, but I'll send you them for 100gems or 100k treasure, whichever is easier! (You can split that any way you wish)

Anything you'd want specifically?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris alrighty! I will be spliting them half and half!
@Kymris alrighty! I will be spliting them half and half!
@ShadowFur Anything specific you'd prefer?
@ShadowFur Anything specific you'd prefer?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15