Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] • UMAs (retired/shelved)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31
Aside from gems, what would you be interested in for Skin: summon the moon.?
Aside from gems, what would you be interested in for Skin: summon the moon.?
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
@Kaifloof
heya! I'm mostly just in need of gems but I would trade for any of the UMAs here - a lot of them are older/hard to find though D:
@Kaifloof
heya! I'm mostly just in need of gems but I would trade for any of the UMAs here - a lot of them are older/hard to find though D:
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary Ah man, I haven't even seen most of those UMAs, doubt I have any of them D: I'll come back when I have gems again if you're still selling by then!
@Solinary Ah man, I haven't even seen most of those UMAs, doubt I have any of them D: I'll come back when I have gems again if you're still selling by then!
14743454p.png
Fandragon
directory!

TO5f5vS.png
mlHpBMC.png
Pgv53XB.png
lAvpyOQ.png
loimysO.png
60eldD0.gif
Rq2knnC.png
uPNWHgD.png
LIsmQsQ.png
ELWEhez.png
R1dejfm.png

Temple of Time Hatchery
Do you take eggs for [item=Accent: graveless lich.]? :)
Do you take eggs for Accent: graveless lich. ? :)
mMIe8Vj.png

Kagerou he/him, fr+9

Art shop
Adopt Shop
My fiancée Art Shop
Accent Shop
i45651X.png
@Sidya
sure! LAH is about 200g, so could do 4 eggs +100g? or 5, and I can give the difference in gems. whichever you prefer :)
@Sidya
sure! LAH is about 200g, so could do 4 eggs +100g? or 5, and I can give the difference in gems. whichever you prefer :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary
Is the skin Skin: better fits my blood still available?
@Solinary
Is the skin Skin: better fits my blood still available?
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Demesne
unfortunately it was bought out and I forgot to update the post, apologies for the confusion!
@Demesne
unfortunately it was bought out and I forgot to update the post, apologies for the confusion!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary
That's alright, thanks for letting me know!
@Solinary
That's alright, thanks for letting me know!
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Solinary Would you take 600g + 110kt (100g equiv) + 4 eggs (800g equiv LAH) for [item= Skin: Synthetic]? It should be enough to cover it if I’ve done this right
@Solinary
Would you take 600g + 110kt (100g equiv) + 4 eggs (800g equiv LAH) for Skin: Synthetic ? It should be enough to cover it if I’ve done this right
o6Tbf9W.png They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-
Comms/Art Shop
Designs 4 sale post
They/Them || FR Time +3 (EST)
-

Text
@StarSpeckledInk
sure, sounds good :)
@StarSpeckledInk
sure, sounds good :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 30 31