Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] • UMAs (retired/shelved)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31
I hope this isnt a bother!
Would you mind putting these 2 skins in a PA for me/would you haggle down to 1.2kg on the Mirror skin possibly? I'll have the gems pretty soon!
and
I hope this isnt a bother!
Would you mind putting these 2 skins in a PA for me/would you haggle down to 1.2kg on the Mirror skin possibly? I'll have the gems pretty soon!
and
Could you please hold kittime black for me?
Could you please hold kittime black for me?
sabel
| infj | server time
i really really like coatls

PYuV1yF.png

“reality is an illusion
the universe is a hologram
buy gold
bye !”
@Toyhouse
of course, no problem! take as much time as you need :)

@sabel
hi I'm so sorry, it sold while I was AFK - however the artist still does reprints so hopefully you can get a copy without too much trouble <3
@Toyhouse
of course, no problem! take as much time as you need :)

@sabel
hi I'm so sorry, it sold while I was AFK - however the artist still does reprints so hopefully you can get a copy without too much trouble <3
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary Just purchased Skin: Xipil Yolotli from you, I love it x.x [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76021883][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/760219/76021883_350.png[/img][/url]
@Solinary

Just purchased Skin: Xipil Yolotli from you, I love it x.x

76021883_350.png
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi
aaa I appreciate it! it looks so gorgeous on Carmilla ;o; thanks for sharing!
@Mahogi
aaa I appreciate it! it looks so gorgeous on Carmilla ;o; thanks for sharing!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Toyhouse
heya! just wanted to check if you're still interested in Skin: Seeker Initiate and Skin: take refuge - I usually do holds for a week so I wanted to check in. no worries if you need more time, just lemme know :)
@Toyhouse
heya! just wanted to check if you're still interested in Skin: Seeker Initiate and Skin: take refuge - I usually do holds for a week so I wanted to check in. no worries if you need more time, just lemme know :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@Solinary
Hello!! I am so sorry about the delay, I have been so sick that I havent been as active as I usually am
If you dont mind I have some trades being completed on the 6th and I can pay an extra 100-200g for the wait! Im so sorry about not telling you sooner.
@Solinary
Hello!! I am so sorry about the delay, I have been so sick that I havent been as active as I usually am
If you dont mind I have some trades being completed on the 6th and I can pay an extra 100-200g for the wait! Im so sorry about not telling you sooner.
@Toyhouse
no worries at all! thanks for letting me know. don't worry about paying any extra, I just wanted to confirm you were still interested - definitely take your time :)
hope you feel better soon!
@Toyhouse
no worries at all! thanks for letting me know. don't worry about paying any extra, I just wanted to confirm you were still interested - definitely take your time :)
hope you feel better soon!
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
Heya, I'm interested in Accent: scorpion dynasty B though I wanted to ask if you could lower the price as it was originally sold for 650g ;_;
Heya, I'm interested in Accent: scorpion dynasty B though I wanted to ask if you could lower the price as it was originally sold for 650g ;_;
lmgxBRm.gifLvA Contributionqr8VVLU.gif
@Lumeen
apologies for the late reply! I can do print price, sure :)
@Lumeen
apologies for the late reply! I can do print price, sure :)
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 30 31