Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMA,Gem MP,Y1 Fest,+
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
@chocomonster yeah id prefer no treasure if thats ok.
@chocomonster yeah id prefer no treasure if thats ok.
@chocomonster
gonna take a chance here! would you be willing to do 1.5kg for celestial creature?
@chocomonster
gonna take a chance here! would you be willing to do 1.5kg for celestial creature?
sig115_by_dingobreath-dcn58p6.png
@Suspended

Thats fine, just checking before sending over the CR ^-^

@lovebite

I probably do 2-3k gem value for that, sorry
@Suspended

Thats fine, just checking before sending over the CR ^-^

@lovebite

I probably do 2-3k gem value for that, sorry
[quote name="Kisk" date="2019-01-31 10:25:03" ] that's exact the answer I was afraid off XD well I think I gather some more gems and aks later... do you mind if I send a friend request? especialy demonic blue is perfect for my subspecies project. could you give a number^^ [/quote] Oops, you forgot to ping xD And yea, feel free to send the friend request ^-^ ummmmmmmmmmmmm....... I could give a number but be warned it be ridiculously high (thus IF you can find it elsewhere, it would probably be cheaper but yea sometimes you drop a shiny penny due to uma can be kind of random if you can find a copy) due to how much I like the uma [s]if I had a dragon for it, it would be near impossible to get but I still dont at this point >.>[/s] I dont mind giving a number, just it would be expeeeeeeensive (like something past 3k+ gems) and most people lose interest at hearing that xD Edit: It seems I forgot to ping myself. Lets see if this works? ^-^' @Kisk
Kisk wrote on 2019-01-31 10:25:03:
that's exact the answer I was afraid off XD

well I think I gather some more gems and aks later... do you mind if I send a friend request?

especialy demonic blue is perfect for my subspecies project. could you give a number^^

Oops, you forgot to ping xD
And yea, feel free to send the friend request ^-^

ummmmmmmmmmmmm....... I could give a number but be warned it be ridiculously high (thus IF you can find it elsewhere, it would probably be cheaper but yea sometimes you drop a shiny penny due to uma can be kind of random if you can find a copy) due to how much I like the uma if I had a dragon for it, it would be near impossible to get but I still dont at this point >.>
I dont mind giving a number, just it would be expeeeeeeensive (like something past 3k+ gems) and most people lose interest at hearing that xD

Edit:
It seems I forgot to ping myself. Lets see if this works? ^-^'
@Kisk
@chocomonster as i said it is perfekt for what I'm planning on... I'll just need time to gather that much Gems....I'll send a friend request so I can send a PM when I have the Gems ;)
@chocomonster as i said it is perfekt for what I'm planning on... I'll just need time to gather that much Gems....I'll send a friend request so I can send a PM when I have the Gems ;)
2wowe9.jpg
@Kisk

Alright xD
Also heads up, there were 3 different coloration of this exact uma layout from the maker (I like the uma so the price I would ask for it would be outrageous, so I feel bad not giving people as much info as possible), so if you need these exact coloration then you want this uma but there is a....... red/green and purple/blue

Probably ask for 4k gems for it if I were to sell it?

You dont need to be friends with someone on FR to send pm?

@Johan

Yep! After as many snow as I can get my hands on :3
Not actively buying them, unless I can get a really do deal but trading for them at 1 per gem~
@Kisk

Alright xD
Also heads up, there were 3 different coloration of this exact uma layout from the maker (I like the uma so the price I would ask for it would be outrageous, so I feel bad not giving people as much info as possible), so if you need these exact coloration then you want this uma but there is a....... red/green and purple/blue

Probably ask for 4k gems for it if I were to sell it?

You dont need to be friends with someone on FR to send pm?

@Johan

Yep! After as many snow as I can get my hands on :3
Not actively buying them, unless I can get a really do deal but trading for them at 1 per gem~
@chocomonster
ohhh you mean trading for other things with the value of 1g:2snow ?
@chocomonster
ohhh you mean trading for other things with the value of 1g:2snow ?
@Johan

Yep, I’m trading my stuff for snow. At about 2 snow per gem value for my stuff ah prices
@Johan

Yep, I’m trading my stuff for snow. At about 2 snow per gem value for my stuff ah prices
@chocomonster

how much is faemaze and what items can i trade with snow?
@chocomonster

how much is faemaze and what items can i trade with snow?
@Johan

Given its one of the few fae accents I have and like, I probably want around 2k gems. If you scroll down past Uma for sale on first post, there will be fest stuff I’m after (including snow) and a wishlist below that
@Johan

Given its one of the few fae accents I have and like, I probably want around 2k gems. If you scroll down past Uma for sale on first post, there will be fest stuff I’m after (including snow) and a wishlist below that
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61