Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMA,Gem MP,Y1 Fest,+
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61
How much for eggs?
How much for eggs?
image0.pngl3LmnyE.giftumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100-removebg-preview.pngXB8NBmR.pngserperior.giftp1eAiM.png
@Ambivalence

1) make sure to ping people or they wont see your reply

2) noc eggs are mainly for swap for element but I can sell them for 205 gems??
@Ambivalence

1) make sure to ping people or they wont see your reply

2) noc eggs are mainly for swap for element but I can sell them for 205 gems??
How much for Lotus Order (PC F), Bride of the Star - Aqua (SP F), and Bewitched (WC M)? I'm starting to hoard UMs lol :^)

Also, would any UMs in this thread interest you in a 1:1 trade or as partial? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2610596#post_2610596
How much for Lotus Order (PC F), Bride of the Star - Aqua (SP F), and Bewitched (WC M)? I'm starting to hoard UMs lol :^)

Also, would any UMs in this thread interest you in a 1:1 trade or as partial? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2610596#post_2610596
__ xiq! #359104
[ she/they ⋅ FR +3 ⋅ wishlist ]
@chocomonster

I see Ostara Sea is priced at 1,500g, would that be 150,000t when exchanged? Sorry for the question and, if not, I'll just get out of your hair

I have the honor to be your obedient servant

V. Val
@chocomonster

I see Ostara Sea is priced at 1,500g, would that be 150,000t when exchanged? Sorry for the question and, if not, I'll just get out of your hair

V. Val
V. Val
shadow_acebling_by_cicide76536-dciuash.gif
@chocomonster ah, I thought you were subbed. My bad! But I actually have some of your wanted fest items I wanted to trade!
(Trying to get all the achievements)
@chocomonster ah, I thought you were subbed. My bad! But I actually have some of your wanted fest items I wanted to trade!
(Trying to get all the achievements)
image0.pngl3LmnyE.giftumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100-removebg-preview.pngXB8NBmR.pngserperior.giftp1eAiM.png

I'm super interested in the wintery skydancer skin, how much are you asing? Wordy Winds is the one.

I'm super interested in the wintery skydancer skin, how much are you asing? Wordy Winds is the one.
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
@chocomonster

I'm a little confused on the snow, you don't buy it but will value it at 1:2g for trade value right? So what exactly can I trade snow for?
@chocomonster

I'm a little confused on the snow, you don't buy it but will value it at 1:2g for trade value right? So what exactly can I trade snow for?
harley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gifFran|The Clan Of Melancholyharley_quinn_symbol_pixel_by_kaitlynrager-daz4c1k.gif
♦They/ThemHQsa6bD.png| advAsr3.png +2 FR time
♦Hoard:Birds and bird bone items
♦Gala's Dragon Flairs (skins and accents)|Free Cauldron |G1 breeding line♦| Adopts
@Aquatic
bless you, you list the breed and gender. I have to many uma to know each by name xD
Pretty uma of yours but I can't find a dragon for so will have to pass on the umas.
Accent: Lotus Order seems to be a shelved/in print uma but the maker seems to have been inactive for the past few months soooooo....? You could try your luck and wait if you want, I'll just price them reasonably for retired uma due to there are in print uma from inactive members from 2013.
Accent: Lotus Order I personally probably couldn't let go for less then 1.6k gems.
Bride of the Star - Aqua I could sell let go 1.8k gems?
Skin: Bewitched I probably rather keep unless 2.2k gems but there is a copy cheaper on the AH you can grab ;)

Also, welcome xD Good-luck keeping your gems, I kept pushing off geneing all those gene projects because heeeeeey, time limited uma for sale, need to grab it! *gems vanish*
Me: 0.0

@ValhollValkyrie
G:T ratio is 1:1,000 so sadly not xD (I wish 150kT was 1,500 gems. I would have more money xD)
1,500 gems would convert to 1,500,000 T and thus, 150,000T would convert to 150 gems. And no problem about the question at all ^-^
Always happy to help :D

@Ambivalence
No problem and understandable! I bump this form a bunch so I would get so many sub pings because of that or else I would sub my sale forms 0_0
Sadly the eggs are the only thing thats only for eggs or gems, everything else I can take in trade. I need the noc eggs to get element eggs to try to get some dragons leveled, so need specially gems/treasures or element eggs. Sorry!

Not sure what noc eggs would get you??? I can lend you a noc egg (though need collateral) to help you get the achievement though! ^-^

@Enenica
[dont forget to ping ;) ]
I personally wouldn't want to sell Accent: SS-Wordy Winds-Robin for less then like 2k gems (I like the accent a bunch BUT I already got the purple alterations on a perm dragon, thus why for sale for if price is right)
BUT there are cheaper ones the AH though so if you got the gems on hand, I would advice grabbing it before someone else does since the maker pretty popular ;)

@GalaPyre
Yea, though its 1 snow valued at 0.5 gem or 2 snow valued at 1 gem.

Yea, its a bit confusing due to the bulking-ness. (got to get that figured out). The titles on the quotes should hopefully help, but basically the apparel and user-made accents listed below the festival stuff is what I can trade for the snow!
@Aquatic
bless you, you list the breed and gender. I have to many uma to know each by name xD
Pretty uma of yours but I can't find a dragon for so will have to pass on the umas.
Accent: Lotus Order seems to be a shelved/in print uma but the maker seems to have been inactive for the past few months soooooo....? You could try your luck and wait if you want, I'll just price them reasonably for retired uma due to there are in print uma from inactive members from 2013.
Accent: Lotus Order I personally probably couldn't let go for less then 1.6k gems.
Bride of the Star - Aqua I could sell let go 1.8k gems?
Skin: Bewitched I probably rather keep unless 2.2k gems but there is a copy cheaper on the AH you can grab ;)

Also, welcome xD Good-luck keeping your gems, I kept pushing off geneing all those gene projects because heeeeeey, time limited uma for sale, need to grab it! *gems vanish*
Me: 0.0

@ValhollValkyrie
G:T ratio is 1:1,000 so sadly not xD (I wish 150kT was 1,500 gems. I would have more money xD)
1,500 gems would convert to 1,500,000 T and thus, 150,000T would convert to 150 gems. And no problem about the question at all ^-^
Always happy to help :D

@Ambivalence
No problem and understandable! I bump this form a bunch so I would get so many sub pings because of that or else I would sub my sale forms 0_0
Sadly the eggs are the only thing thats only for eggs or gems, everything else I can take in trade. I need the noc eggs to get element eggs to try to get some dragons leveled, so need specially gems/treasures or element eggs. Sorry!

Not sure what noc eggs would get you??? I can lend you a noc egg (though need collateral) to help you get the achievement though! ^-^

@Enenica
[dont forget to ping ;) ]
I personally wouldn't want to sell Accent: SS-Wordy Winds-Robin for less then like 2k gems (I like the accent a bunch BUT I already got the purple alterations on a perm dragon, thus why for sale for if price is right)
BUT there are cheaper ones the AH though so if you got the gems on hand, I would advice grabbing it before someone else does since the maker pretty popular ;)

@GalaPyre
Yea, though its 1 snow valued at 0.5 gem or 2 snow valued at 1 gem.

Yea, its a bit confusing due to the bulking-ness. (got to get that figured out). The titles on the quotes should hopefully help, but basically the apparel and user-made accents listed below the festival stuff is what I can trade for the snow!
@Chocomaster I would love to accept, but sadly I only need a few element eggs to round out the gambit, I'd be happy to do a momentary trade with colat and back with you! I just want the achievments ^^
@Chocomaster I would love to accept, but sadly I only need a few element eggs to round out the gambit, I'd be happy to do a momentary trade with colat and back with you! I just want the achievments ^^
(Oops, sorry @chocomonster!)
(Oops, sorry @chocomonster!)
H5oS9j0.png
Please ping me even if you're not interested in the dragons I show you :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 60 61