Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMA,Gem MP,Y1 Fest,+
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61
@chocomonster Oh np, I love when ppl elaborate; English isn't my mother tongue, so I appreciate all the explanations since it helps me understand better X) I understand that customs tend to be more expensive, I would be surprised if they weren't! Skyqueen really is gorgeous, honestly it's going to take some time to just figure out an offer, even if it were to be rejected ;w;

I do have this really big lore plan that links a lot of my dragons - including those two - together, but have been procrastinating for a very long time :3 Also one of the girls that I want to put that accent on, I recently brought her to my lair, so there really wasn't much time for that X) btw I love that victor jewel idea you have for your girls!! I'd love to visit and see their info if its ok w/ you :3

@chocomonster Oh np, I love when ppl elaborate; English isn't my mother tongue, so I appreciate all the explanations since it helps me understand better X) I understand that customs tend to be more expensive, I would be surprised if they weren't! Skyqueen really is gorgeous, honestly it's going to take some time to just figure out an offer, even if it were to be rejected ;w;

I do have this really big lore plan that links a lot of my dragons - including those two - together, but have been procrastinating for a very long time :3 Also one of the girls that I want to put that accent on, I recently brought her to my lair, so there really wasn't much time for that X) btw I love that victor jewel idea you have for your girls!! I'd love to visit and see their info if its ok w/ you :3

wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee Sweet :3 I can't speak/write well to save my live (irl I naturally talk realllly fast and not the best at pronunciation, thus why I tend to repeat things a lot because most people dont always catch what I say the first time and writing horrible. Bless spell check, I seriously dont think I could write anything semi logically if it wasn't for that xD) [s]how do you people speak 2 or more languages, I can barely do one xD[/s] Yea, you just happened to just like some of most expensive pieces (value wise) I have xD The skyqueen I think were several thousands of gems, years ago when I got them. (This was back when bog eggs/scrolls were BRAND new and they went for insane prices, thus the only reason reasonably new me could afford them {good thing I found alchemy cool first thing I started because bogs weren't that long after I joined}) Accent: Black Seraphim I am pretty fond of but wont be nearly as expensive as those xD Same, sadly I dont have their lore written yet (welp) but these are my girls. This is the main idea, I just havent gotten around to getting all fleshed out yet [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48399257] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483993/48399257_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48037995] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/480380/48037995_350.png[/img] [/url] With the shadow girl wearing the Ice clan warrior jewels and my ice girl wearing the shadow clan warrior jewels. [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2484933#post_2484933]The uma has its lore found here (waves hand everywhere), which is were the champion warrior/Gladiator part came from. And since the jewels are kind of seem like a victors price, so its used to show the wearers skill, thus switching their victor jewels with the others shows that said dragon mate is a battle champion and wearing each other basically battle trophy is to show how deep their bond + trust with the other and also a kind of 'put my treasures together' idea. Also the whole PC pearls are like their souls and the victory jewels are ENGRAVED on the pearl, so like. Low key the battle jewels are like their version of a marriage ring [/url]
@klee

Sweet :3 I can't speak/write well to save my live (irl I naturally talk realllly fast and not the best at pronunciation, thus why I tend to repeat things a lot because most people dont always catch what I say the first time and writing horrible. Bless spell check, I seriously dont think I could write anything semi logically if it wasn't for that xD)
how do you people speak 2 or more languages, I can barely do one xD

Yea, you just happened to just like some of most expensive pieces (value wise) I have xD
The skyqueen I think were several thousands of gems, years ago when I got them. (This was back when bog eggs/scrolls were BRAND new and they went for insane prices, thus the only reason reasonably new me could afford them {good thing I found alchemy cool first thing I started because bogs weren't that long after I joined})

Accent: Black Seraphim I am pretty fond of but wont be nearly as expensive as those xD

Same, sadly I dont have their lore written yet (welp) but these are my girls. This is the main idea, I just havent gotten around to getting all fleshed out yet

48399257_350.png

48037995_350.png

With the shadow girl wearing the Ice clan warrior jewels and my ice girl wearing the shadow clan warrior jewels.
The uma has its lore found here (waves hand everywhere), which is were the champion warrior/Gladiator part came from. And since the jewels are kind of seem like a victors price, so its used to show the wearers skill, thus switching their victor jewels with the others shows that said dragon mate is a battle champion and wearing each other basically battle trophy is to show how deep their bond + trust with the other and also a kind of 'put my treasures together' idea.
Also the whole PC pearls are like their souls and the victory jewels are ENGRAVED on the pearl, so like. Low key the battle jewels are like their version of a marriage ring
@chocomonster Ah it's more like no language at all in my case; I don't think I perfect in either of them ;w; (neither? I always found this word use tricky...) I can't really imagine a time when Bogs are new; I've only been playing FR for like 4 months now :3

Those two girls are BEAUTIFUL!! pearlcatchers aren't really my thing so I don't have them in my lair, but this almost makes me change my mind XD The accent goes well w/ them, and so does the lore! I like how its their version of a marriage ring, I think its pretty romantic! Perhaps you should fix those two girls up w/ a nice Valentines apparel, since its almost here :3
@chocomonster Ah it's more like no language at all in my case; I don't think I perfect in either of them ;w; (neither? I always found this word use tricky...) I can't really imagine a time when Bogs are new; I've only been playing FR for like 4 months now :3

Those two girls are BEAUTIFUL!! pearlcatchers aren't really my thing so I don't have them in my lair, but this almost makes me change my mind XD The accent goes well w/ them, and so does the lore! I like how its their version of a marriage ring, I think its pretty romantic! Perhaps you should fix those two girls up w/ a nice Valentines apparel, since its almost here :3
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee

I mean I am semi acceptable in one language only so probably better then me? xD
Ummmmmmmmmm... I think 'neither' is like the negative of 'and'. Wait, thats nor.
....... "I am neither smart or tall". Okay so it sounds like saying 'not' but specially for 2 items/things (smart/tall)

Ahhhhh, your a newer player is probably why. I joined in.... early 2016 and they didn't come terrible long after I joined.

Thanks <3 I was trying to figure out what to do because I HAD to have the shadow one but I LOVE the colors red+blue so I needed the blue one. Those where one of the cheapest PC I happened to find on the AH (I grabbed like 5 F PC to try the uma on and decide) that I also happened to love how they looked (they were like 10 gems or something. Not more then 20 gems) and then I saw that they had the wrong eye color but matched the other perfectly and ohhhhh,hey! I had opposite element for BOTH ice and shadow..... well lets make this lore :3
And thus why they ended up warrior girlfriends/wifes

And joinnnnn up. There are so many dragons that I believe that if someone is opened minded, a dragon will change you mind eventually :3 Frozen my boy that got me to like crackle (sig boy), Alana got me to want to keep normal dragons (and not just a gen 1 lair, so she crashed that idea because she was TOO PRETTY), Celeste/lace gene was first thing to get me to like YXY colors, Glint was first boy that got me interested in XYZ colors, this girl, was first idea that got me to like the color pink on a dragon (I HATED pink so much as a kid and slowly tolerate it better) and is now the dragon that holds all that I pink and somehow like, this boy wears the first belly cover uma I actually liked (used to hate belly cover accents with a PASSION and now it depends on what kind of dragon you plan for it. 100% wing blockers are still evil and not a practice I will join. That and FULL COVERAGE SKINS are evil, it just makes the dragon feel so pointless to me.) and many more.

And yea, after noticing canon lore of PC pearls being symbolically (or maybe its culturally?) seen as part of their soul, getting you metaphorical soul bedazzled by someone else pride/treasure/self-esteem really can't be anything other than their version of a (how many cultures do the whole ring things? Is it just america/western/etc cultures that do it or is it more global?) marriage ring :3
(though as a dying adult/college student that STILL can't fully wrap up my mind on what technically romantic love is suppose to be, I could always be wrong >.> So far I got buddy you live with/stuck with for rest of life and happy about. Getting you metaphorical soul bedazzled in someone else jewels sure sounds like that)

Maybeeeeeeee, depends what valentines apparel comes out and if anything matches them well.
Or maybe I will finally actually write their lore out xD
@klee

I mean I am semi acceptable in one language only so probably better then me? xD
Ummmmmmmmmm... I think 'neither' is like the negative of 'and'. Wait, thats nor.
....... "I am neither smart or tall". Okay so it sounds like saying 'not' but specially for 2 items/things (smart/tall)

Ahhhhh, your a newer player is probably why. I joined in.... early 2016 and they didn't come terrible long after I joined.

Thanks <3 I was trying to figure out what to do because I HAD to have the shadow one but I LOVE the colors red+blue so I needed the blue one. Those where one of the cheapest PC I happened to find on the AH (I grabbed like 5 F PC to try the uma on and decide) that I also happened to love how they looked (they were like 10 gems or something. Not more then 20 gems) and then I saw that they had the wrong eye color but matched the other perfectly and ohhhhh,hey! I had opposite element for BOTH ice and shadow..... well lets make this lore :3
And thus why they ended up warrior girlfriends/wifes

And joinnnnn up. There are so many dragons that I believe that if someone is opened minded, a dragon will change you mind eventually :3 Frozen my boy that got me to like crackle (sig boy), Alana got me to want to keep normal dragons (and not just a gen 1 lair, so she crashed that idea because she was TOO PRETTY), Celeste/lace gene was first thing to get me to like YXY colors, Glint was first boy that got me interested in XYZ colors, this girl, was first idea that got me to like the color pink on a dragon (I HATED pink so much as a kid and slowly tolerate it better) and is now the dragon that holds all that I pink and somehow like, this boy wears the first belly cover uma I actually liked (used to hate belly cover accents with a PASSION and now it depends on what kind of dragon you plan for it. 100% wing blockers are still evil and not a practice I will join. That and FULL COVERAGE SKINS are evil, it just makes the dragon feel so pointless to me.) and many more.

And yea, after noticing canon lore of PC pearls being symbolically (or maybe its culturally?) seen as part of their soul, getting you metaphorical soul bedazzled by someone else pride/treasure/self-esteem really can't be anything other than their version of a (how many cultures do the whole ring things? Is it just america/western/etc cultures that do it or is it more global?) marriage ring :3
(though as a dying adult/college student that STILL can't fully wrap up my mind on what technically romantic love is suppose to be, I could always be wrong >.> So far I got buddy you live with/stuck with for rest of life and happy about. Getting you metaphorical soul bedazzled in someone else jewels sure sounds like that)

Maybeeeeeeee, depends what valentines apparel comes out and if anything matches them well.
Or maybe I will finally actually write their lore out xD
@chocomonster Gotta ask, what are you looking to get for ?
@chocomonster Gotta ask, what are you looking to get for ?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... 3k gems sounds fair based off what I seen on the AH/forms and seems like a good price to me
@Kymris

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... 3k gems sounds fair based off what I seen on the AH/forms and seems like a good price to me
@chocomonster Don't suppose you see anything you like over here to lessen the blow to my gem collection? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2593700
@chocomonster Don't suppose you see anything you like over here to lessen the blow to my gem collection? http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2593700
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Sadly no, especially since that uma price is mostly its cost from maker, was found some time before my hiatus (that was like 6 months ago or so?) and was an unannounced, randomly in AH first come first serve kind of uma.
@Kymris

Sadly no, especially since that uma price is mostly its cost from maker, was found some time before my hiatus (that was like 6 months ago or so?) and was an unannounced, randomly in AH first come first serve kind of uma.
@chocomonster Hm. Nuts. I've been looking for that UMA for a while. Any chance of 2800gems and a Noc Egg?
@chocomonster Hm. Nuts. I've been looking for that UMA for a while. Any chance of 2800gems and a Noc Egg?
BJIX60z.png Hi1MA9W.png
@Kymris

Yep, I unhatched eggs no problem :3 (I mean, eggs are like one of the closest to pure gems minus its bit of fluctuation. As long as I dont open it >.>)

Sent a CR while I go hunt it down in my vault? (its on ONE of those uma pages. And the little buggers got to be hiding amount the how many umas I got vaulted xD)
@Kymris

Yep, I unhatched eggs no problem :3 (I mean, eggs are like one of the closest to pure gems minus its bit of fluctuation. As long as I dont open it >.>)

Sent a CR while I go hunt it down in my vault? (its on ONE of those uma pages. And the little buggers got to be hiding amount the how many umas I got vaulted xD)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 60 61