Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S/T] UMA,Gem MP,Y1 Fest,+
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61
@Johan

Ohhhhhhh.

The uma and the items listed above the uma are the only things I am selling/trading at the moment.
Can also buy the snow at very low price in T :3
@Johan

Ohhhhhhh.

The uma and the items listed above the uma are the only things I am selling/trading at the moment.
Can also buy the snow at very low price in T :3
@Johan

Based off LAH, be about 500 snow
@Johan

Based off LAH, be about 500 snow
@Johan

Was basing off the lah gems (about 245-250 gems), so missed the LAH T part.

Since T prices for gems seem to fluctuate a bit, 450 snow for the trunk okay?
@Johan

Was basing off the lah gems (about 245-250 gems), so missed the LAH T part.

Since T prices for gems seem to fluctuate a bit, 450 snow for the trunk okay?
@Johan

Alright.

Thanks for the trade :3
@Johan

Alright.

Thanks for the trade :3
@chocomonster
How much are you looking for the following?

And these, if you're willing to part with them:
@chocomonster
How much are you looking for the following?

And these, if you're willing to part with them:
XspcLpa.gif
accent shop
audobon society
art shop
g1 sales
@Psi

Accent: Lotus Order I could probably do just 1.5k gems?
Skin: SS-Starry Night-Mint I could do 3k gems?

Accent: Golden Lotus is on a perm dragon so while not 100% impossible, it basically would be unless your offering a super ridiculous amount (like near 5 digits xx,xxx in gems, which is just not sane)
Accent: Firedancer is just a loved pretty, so would take several thousand gems so offer and I let you know?
@Psi

Accent: Lotus Order I could probably do just 1.5k gems?
Skin: SS-Starry Night-Mint I could do 3k gems?

Accent: Golden Lotus is on a perm dragon so while not 100% impossible, it basically would be unless your offering a super ridiculous amount (like near 5 digits xx,xxx in gems, which is just not sane)
Accent: Firedancer is just a loved pretty, so would take several thousand gems so offer and I let you know?
@chocomonster Hi! You have so many lovely UMAs ;w; Do you still have the following? These are all from the offers tab so I understand if you don't have a price range for them, but if you do please tell! If not, I'll do my research and see what I can find :) In case of , I recently bought a copy for 1.2kg so I'm wondering if that price would be ok w/ you.

Spiral :

SD :

Custom:

@chocomonster Hi! You have so many lovely UMAs ;w; Do you still have the following? These are all from the offers tab so I understand if you don't have a price range for them, but if you do please tell! If not, I'll do my research and see what I can find :) In case of , I recently bought a copy for 1.2kg so I'm wondering if that price would be ok w/ you.

Spiral :

SD :

Custom:

wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee

Hello ^-^
And thank you <3

Heads up that the last group is less of a "Will sell at market/fair price" and more of a "If my attachment too pretty {I call my umas my pretties/pretty} makes me want to keep uma unless {enter some ridiculous number like 5k gems, idk.} but market/fair price seems to be {say 2k}, sorry I cant let it go but good luck". Though with personal attachment, you can't really feel what price is okay and thus why its a "up for offer" as in you can offer and I may or may not be okay taking that offer? xD
Trying to think of price for attached items and my minds like "20k gems", ......like no me, thats now how it works. We had this uma for HOW long and we still have no idea what to do with it and are broke/have goals. Let it go, me. Easier for me if you just offer a price for me to seriously consider and say yes or no to. If I try to pull a price out of thin air, it tends to be outrageous xD

-I know for a fact 1.5k gems is too low for any of them-
    Your free to offer;
  • Accent: Black Seraphim
  • Accent: Light Golden Finery Spir
  • Accent: SS-Skyqueen-silver + Accent: SS-Skyqueen are ones I love due to style but also got due to completion-ist habit and I really DONT need all 3 colorations. Would be super expensive due to 1 or both were secret works and are old works of spassow
  • Accent: Divine Empress is a custom so going to be pricey on the ground of that (and due to usually near impossible to find), so while pricey I could easily sell

Sorry, would not be able to reasonably price these;
  • Accent: SS-Faulty Logic I just got {I attach to my new pretties till after a long enough time I realize I dont know what I'm going to do with them xD except for the few I do find a use for} and love way to much to already in general, so have to pass (If you just bought one, why do you need another copy?)
  • Accent: Arabian Night ice F I am personally attach to due to being one of my first umas after started and was a part gift when was new, so can't let it go
  • Accent: Bride of The Star - Blue I got on a derp and probably wont be able to reasonably sell due to super attached to it still. I got the aqua version for sale though ;)
  • Skin: Skyfetcher Space SD F I don't feel like I had that long and still pretty attached to. Wouldn have to be something ridiculous like 10k gems or something
@klee

Hello ^-^
And thank you <3

Heads up that the last group is less of a "Will sell at market/fair price" and more of a "If my attachment too pretty {I call my umas my pretties/pretty} makes me want to keep uma unless {enter some ridiculous number like 5k gems, idk.} but market/fair price seems to be {say 2k}, sorry I cant let it go but good luck". Though with personal attachment, you can't really feel what price is okay and thus why its a "up for offer" as in you can offer and I may or may not be okay taking that offer? xD
Trying to think of price for attached items and my minds like "20k gems", ......like no me, thats now how it works. We had this uma for HOW long and we still have no idea what to do with it and are broke/have goals. Let it go, me. Easier for me if you just offer a price for me to seriously consider and say yes or no to. If I try to pull a price out of thin air, it tends to be outrageous xD

-I know for a fact 1.5k gems is too low for any of them-
    Your free to offer;
  • Accent: Black Seraphim
  • Accent: Light Golden Finery Spir
  • Accent: SS-Skyqueen-silver + Accent: SS-Skyqueen are ones I love due to style but also got due to completion-ist habit and I really DONT need all 3 colorations. Would be super expensive due to 1 or both were secret works and are old works of spassow
  • Accent: Divine Empress is a custom so going to be pricey on the ground of that (and due to usually near impossible to find), so while pricey I could easily sell

Sorry, would not be able to reasonably price these;
  • Accent: SS-Faulty Logic I just got {I attach to my new pretties till after a long enough time I realize I dont know what I'm going to do with them xD except for the few I do find a use for} and love way to much to already in general, so have to pass (If you just bought one, why do you need another copy?)
  • Accent: Arabian Night ice F I am personally attach to due to being one of my first umas after started and was a part gift when was new, so can't let it go
  • Accent: Bride of The Star - Blue I got on a derp and probably wont be able to reasonably sell due to super attached to it still. I got the aqua version for sale though ;)
  • Skin: Skyfetcher Space SD F I don't feel like I had that long and still pretty attached to. Wouldn have to be something ridiculous like 10k gems or something
@chocomonster Oh my, thank you for the long reply! X) As for Faulty Logic, I have two lovely girls I'd like to put it on, and only have one copy so thought I might go ahead and search for another :) I think I'll probably skip on some since I don't think I can spend that much gems in one go, but I'll try to do some research and add some more to that since I understand why you're tentative about some. I'll try to return w/ an offer that hopefully will tempt you! X)
@chocomonster Oh my, thank you for the long reply! X) As for Faulty Logic, I have two lovely girls I'd like to put it on, and only have one copy so thought I might go ahead and search for another :) I think I'll probably skip on some since I don't think I can spend that much gems in one go, but I'll try to do some research and add some more to that since I understand why you're tentative about some. I'll try to return w/ an offer that hopefully will tempt you! X)
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@klee

No problem ^-^ I am a horribly chatty person and tend to accidentally talk a storm xD
(also not the best at wording, so I tend to over-explain to try to make it clearer... but then the dreaded work wall happens xD)

And ohhhhhh :o (you should so lore wise/spin a story about that for them :3 I got 2 different colorations of a F pc accent so now its been spoken that they are warrior girlfriends/wifes/etc that wear each others battle jewels/victor jewels on their behalf to show up their bonds)

And yea, I made those harder to find because they are soooo pretty so going to be tentative ;)
Though heads up customs tend to be more expensive the uma in general (to my knowledge. it call kind of depends but if custom, only one person or 2 got access while public print at least there was the chance to grab it) and both the SS-Skyqueen are ALSO super old/rare from the all popular spassow so those are realllllllly expensive just in general (those cost me several thousand gems when I bought those years ago)

@klee

No problem ^-^ I am a horribly chatty person and tend to accidentally talk a storm xD
(also not the best at wording, so I tend to over-explain to try to make it clearer... but then the dreaded work wall happens xD)

And ohhhhhh :o (you should so lore wise/spin a story about that for them :3 I got 2 different colorations of a F pc accent so now its been spoken that they are warrior girlfriends/wifes/etc that wear each others battle jewels/victor jewels on their behalf to show up their bonds)

And yea, I made those harder to find because they are soooo pretty so going to be tentative ;)
Though heads up customs tend to be more expensive the uma in general (to my knowledge. it call kind of depends but if custom, only one person or 2 got access while public print at least there was the chance to grab it) and both the SS-Skyqueen are ALSO super old/rare from the all popular spassow so those are realllllllly expensive just in general (those cost me several thousand gems when I bought those years ago)

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 60 61