Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | aster auctions for you! | closed
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50
@yumehisakawa

Yup, I've marked you down for one! PM me whenever you're ready.
@yumehisakawa

Yup, I've marked you down for one! PM me whenever you're ready.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap

May I please be added to the queue for when you have a free slot? c:
@bitmap

May I please be added to the queue for when you have a free slot? c:
@Shadowbanish

Added!
@Shadowbanish

Added!
Thank you! (^___^)b
Thank you! (^___^)b
Could you please ping me when you have slots open again?
Could you please ping me when you have slots open again?
gvvmw41.png
@yumehisakawa

Will do!
@yumehisakawa

Will do!
@yumehisakawa

Hi! It's been a while, since I took a break from auctioning for a bit, but you've come up in the queue if you'd like to PM me any auction details you had in mind!
@yumehisakawa

Hi! It's been a while, since I took a break from auctioning for a bit, but you've come up in the queue if you'd like to PM me any auction details you had in mind!
@bitmap Epher referred me your way, I'd love it if you could run an auction for me to sell of these two girls of mine (xyy abyss/gloom and my blackberry/fuchsia/fire girl)

Help with starting price would be much appreciated, though I am not fussy and I am happy to set a starting price of like.. 500 gems if thats not too high of a start.

I'd probably want the auction to end on a weekend, but I am open to a timeframe that suits your availability to run the auction.

I would prefer payments in gems, but treasure would be okay too.
Items and/or accents would be on a case to case basis, and only if they would not make up the majority of the bid.

Current treasure to gems ratio seems to be 1:1200/1250? I dont go into the item sells forums much so thats just what i saw from taking a quick peek.

Payment would have to be made within a week. I doubt the price would go high enough that a payment plan is needed but if so I would be open to arrangements.

I gotta admit I have zero idea about snipe guards, so some recommendations from you would be very welcome <3

I hope thats all the info you need! Hit me up and we can discuss stuff in more detail when you have time =)
@bitmap Epher referred me your way, I'd love it if you could run an auction for me to sell of these two girls of mine (xyy abyss/gloom and my blackberry/fuchsia/fire girl)

Help with starting price would be much appreciated, though I am not fussy and I am happy to set a starting price of like.. 500 gems if thats not too high of a start.

I'd probably want the auction to end on a weekend, but I am open to a timeframe that suits your availability to run the auction.

I would prefer payments in gems, but treasure would be okay too.
Items and/or accents would be on a case to case basis, and only if they would not make up the majority of the bid.

Current treasure to gems ratio seems to be 1:1200/1250? I dont go into the item sells forums much so thats just what i saw from taking a quick peek.

Payment would have to be made within a week. I doubt the price would go high enough that a payment plan is needed but if so I would be open to arrangements.

I gotta admit I have zero idea about snipe guards, so some recommendations from you would be very welcome <3

I hope thats all the info you need! Hit me up and we can discuss stuff in more detail when you have time =)
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Fujo

Hi! Thanks for the thorough details; 500g each sounds good to me as a starting bid, and I can start the auction today and end it on Saturday, with a one-hour snipe guard probably being long enough for these particular dragons.

In terms of accepted payments, I'd recommend bumping the gem ratio to 1:1300-1350 to better reflect the current ratio and also to hopefully indicate a preference for gems; should I list that specifically wishlist items and accents are accepted on a case-by-case basis, or can people run any item/accent by you?

That question aside, that's all the info I need to run the auction - I can set the thread up today as soon as you confirm!
@Fujo

Hi! Thanks for the thorough details; 500g each sounds good to me as a starting bid, and I can start the auction today and end it on Saturday, with a one-hour snipe guard probably being long enough for these particular dragons.

In terms of accepted payments, I'd recommend bumping the gem ratio to 1:1300-1350 to better reflect the current ratio and also to hopefully indicate a preference for gems; should I list that specifically wishlist items and accents are accepted on a case-by-case basis, or can people run any item/accent by you?

That question aside, that's all the info I need to run the auction - I can set the thread up today as soon as you confirm!
@bitmap Perfect <3

I will happily take your recommendation on the gem ratio.

And I am happy to evaluate any accents/apparel or other valuables, so people are free to run anything by me =) It will definitely be case by case and I can preface this though with saying that I have no interest in full coverage skins or festival skins/accents. I'd probably be most interested in UMA, Year 1 items and familiars I dont have (which honestly are mostly boss familiars from the coli, so not that big of a choice).

Thanks for the help =)

Also before I forget:
The tundra girl has a few people that messaged me should I sell her, you can find them in her bio.

@bitmap Perfect <3

I will happily take your recommendation on the gem ratio.

And I am happy to evaluate any accents/apparel or other valuables, so people are free to run anything by me =) It will definitely be case by case and I can preface this though with saying that I have no interest in full coverage skins or festival skins/accents. I'd probably be most interested in UMA, Year 1 items and familiars I dont have (which honestly are mostly boss familiars from the coli, so not that big of a choice).

Thanks for the help =)

Also before I forget:
The tundra girl has a few people that messaged me should I sell her, you can find them in her bio.

iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50