Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | aster auctions for you! | closed
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
Hello again! I know you're busy/less online but I have filled out your request form, but I have since gained a couple of more g1s I wish to auction, I'm holding them all here, so I would appreciate it if/when you get to my request that you help me pick which ones would have the best chance at getting bought. That way you don't waste your time <3

Thanks again.
Hello again! I know you're busy/less online but I have filled out your request form, but I have since gained a couple of more g1s I wish to auction, I'm holding them all here, so I would appreciate it if/when you get to my request that you help me pick which ones would have the best chance at getting bought. That way you don't waste your time <3

Thanks again.
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@CoyoteFlowers

Hi! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if any of the g1s submitted/in this tab would be good candidates for an auction; I'd value each of them at 50g or less, perhaps with the exception of the mint/lead at around 100g. I'd recommend flatsaling these instead.

I'm still taking a break from auctioning for the moment, but let me know if you had any other questions/requests.
@CoyoteFlowers

Hi! Unfortunately, I'm not sure if any of the g1s submitted/in this tab would be good candidates for an auction; I'd value each of them at 50g or less, perhaps with the exception of the mint/lead at around 100g. I'd recommend flatsaling these instead.

I'm still taking a break from auctioning for the moment, but let me know if you had any other questions/requests.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Thank you for getting back to me <3
Thank you for getting back to me <3
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
@bitmap
Do you have a pinglist for when you have slots available again?
@bitmap
Do you have a pinglist for when you have slots available again?
9g0BXbt.gif
@AcrylicRobot

I don't keep a pinglist, but I work through requests in the order they were submitted if you'd like to fill out the form.
@AcrylicRobot

I don't keep a pinglist, but I work through requests in the order they were submitted if you'd like to fill out the form.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap
Just sent in the request form ^^
@bitmap
Just sent in the request form ^^
9g0BXbt.gif
Hi, it's me again! I have 6 and 7 digits in this tab and was wondering if you would be willing to help me figure out accurate pricing for an auction? I know you're on semi hiatus and I'm more than happy to wait for you to be available, I just am not sure where to even start with getting information for you. The tab is here
Hi, it's me again! I have 6 and 7 digits in this tab and was wondering if you would be willing to help me figure out accurate pricing for an auction? I know you're on semi hiatus and I'm more than happy to wait for you to be available, I just am not sure where to even start with getting information for you. The tab is here
tpdcnmn.png NsNbD2F.png kHoPTKo.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50