Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | | aster auctions for you! | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
Raised prices somewhat due to continued interest. Auctions currently in session will still remain at previous fees, listed below for reference: [list][*]Lots worth 50-500g: 10% of the profits [*]Lots worth 501-5,000g: 5% of the profits [*]Lots worth 5,001-10,000g: 3% of the profits [*]Lots 10,001g+: 1% of the profits[/list]
Raised prices somewhat due to continued interest. Auctions currently in session will still remain at previous fees, listed below for reference:
  • Lots worth 50-500g: 10% of the profits
  • Lots worth 501-5,000g: 5% of the profits
  • Lots worth 5,001-10,000g: 3% of the profits
  • Lots 10,001g+: 1% of the profits
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
@bitmap Could you ping me when slots open up? I also have several GenOnes that I would like some pricing advice on, if you don't mind me sending you a PM?
@bitmap Could you ping me when slots open up? I also have several GenOnes that I would like some pricing advice on, if you don't mind me sending you a PM?
@NebulaLagoon

Added you to the queue! Go ahead and PM me about the g1s as well.
@NebulaLagoon

Added you to the queue! Go ahead and PM me about the g1s as well.
@bitmap hi, I’d like to use your services once your slots are open thank ya!
@bitmap hi, I’d like to use your services once your slots are open thank ya!
Untitled_Artwork.png
@MermaidLagoon

Adding you to the queue now!
@MermaidLagoon

Adding you to the queue now!
One slot open at the moment!
One slot open at the moment!
All three slots open!
All three slots open!
@bitmap

Hello! I'd like to request your services in helping sell these three near misses from the ID 50mil hatchfest. The problem is, I have no idea how to price them and have little experience with auctions. halp?
@bitmap

Hello! I'd like to request your services in helping sell these three near misses from the ID 50mil hatchfest. The problem is, I have no idea how to price them and have little experience with auctions. halp?
download-3.png
@megaten

Hi! I'd definitely advise a starting bid of 300g for each, no autobuy, and an auction duration of approximately a week - I can see them going for quite a lot, potentially! Were you interested in any particular start date or accepted payments? I'd be happy to advise/come up with the more auction-specific details (e.g. snipe guard) as well. ^^
@megaten

Hi! I'd definitely advise a starting bid of 300g for each, no autobuy, and an auction duration of approximately a week - I can see them going for quite a lot, potentially! Were you interested in any particular start date or accepted payments? I'd be happy to advise/come up with the more auction-specific details (e.g. snipe guard) as well. ^^
@bitmap

Ohh thankyou. I think a snipe guard would be fair to have; as far as other auction-specific details, what would you suggest?

I have no specific start date in mind, so as soon as you're ready/comfortable would be fine :) also idk how long dragon auctions usually last.

Accepted payments: treasure, gems @ 1:1000, and retired 2013 fest apparel/familiars at LAH. mixed payment a-ok
@bitmap

Ohh thankyou. I think a snipe guard would be fair to have; as far as other auction-specific details, what would you suggest?

I have no specific start date in mind, so as soon as you're ready/comfortable would be fine :) also idk how long dragon auctions usually last.

Accepted payments: treasure, gems @ 1:1000, and retired 2013 fest apparel/familiars at LAH. mixed payment a-ok
download-3.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50