Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon Training Camp - Waitlist Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Envenom
Yeah, finished today and it affirmed I definitely need the rest lol. I'll put you on the waiting list, I'll ping you when I'm ready again!

@Cuddleh
Yes for sure, I will put you on the waitlist for two dragons in a row (and if you decide you want them spaced apart / one at a later date etc that'll be fine too). <3
@Envenom
Yeah, finished today and it affirmed I definitely need the rest lol. I'll put you on the waiting list, I'll ping you when I'm ready again!

@Cuddleh
Yes for sure, I will put you on the waitlist for two dragons in a row (and if you decide you want them spaced apart / one at a later date etc that'll be fine too). <3
@chuuyas is there a spot on your waitlist available? if so, please mark me down
@chuuyas is there a spot on your waitlist available? if so, please mark me down
____________ iS24ah4.png
» roule | he / they • +0 fr time «
g1 collector • pixel artist
feel free to PM me about anything!

mediocre pixels (closed)
wishlist
551Emv8.png
@Yamatsumori
Sorry for the delay, I added you to the list! <3
@Yamatsumori
Sorry for the delay, I added you to the list! <3
@Envenom

Hi, pinging you since you're first on the list - I know it's been a while, but were you still interested in having a dragon trained at all? Please let me know regardless of whether the answer is yes or no <3 Thanks!
@Envenom

Hi, pinging you since you're first on the list - I know it's been a while, but were you still interested in having a dragon trained at all? Please let me know regardless of whether the answer is yes or no <3 Thanks!
@Chuuyas I am, but I want to ask you about it first and give you the chance to say "uhh, no, sorry"

In your stipulations you say
"Minimal or no stat allocation to Quick
No Ambush(es) equipped"

and I wanted to know if that means you won't train a dragon that has Ambushes equipped/stats points in QCK? (I misread/misinterpret things a lot so I want to be certain OTL)

If that's the case dealing with this dragon would probably be a hassle for you, and I'd rather you take a customer who matches your preference ^-^

(I won't be able to reply until after work in 10-ish hours, sorry!)
@Chuuyas I am, but I want to ask you about it first and give you the chance to say "uhh, no, sorry"

In your stipulations you say
"Minimal or no stat allocation to Quick
No Ambush(es) equipped"

and I wanted to know if that means you won't train a dragon that has Ambushes equipped/stats points in QCK? (I misread/misinterpret things a lot so I want to be certain OTL)

If that's the case dealing with this dragon would probably be a hassle for you, and I'd rather you take a customer who matches your preference ^-^

(I won't be able to reply until after work in 10-ish hours, sorry!)
@Envenom
You interpreted it correctly!

The Quick points aren't as much of a dealbreaker, especially if it's not a huge amount of them. But Ambush(es) equipped is definitely a dealbreaker. I know there are definitely other training services out there that don't have this same requirement, or who just charge a bit extra if Ambush is equipped.

No rush on replying! And don't feel bad if it's not gonna work out. ^^
@Envenom
You interpreted it correctly!

The Quick points aren't as much of a dealbreaker, especially if it's not a huge amount of them. But Ambush(es) equipped is definitely a dealbreaker. I know there are definitely other training services out there that don't have this same requirement, or who just charge a bit extra if Ambush is equipped.

No rush on replying! And don't feel bad if it's not gonna work out. ^^
@Chuuyas

Ah, okay. Unfortunately she does have Ambushes equipped, so I'll have to pass ^-^
@Chuuyas

Ah, okay. Unfortunately she does have Ambushes equipped, so I'll have to pass ^-^
@Cuddleh
Hiya! Were you still after having a second dragon trained? No rush on letting me know, as I might not start on another training session until after the current fest <3
@Cuddleh
Hiya! Were you still after having a second dragon trained? No rush on letting me know, as I might not start on another training session until after the current fest <3
@chuuyas

Eeeeee yes, yes! I'm still working toward having one dragon from each flight trained hehe Just give me a ping when you're ready to work on another dragon and I'll see who to send/how much it'd be c:
@chuuyas

Eeeeee yes, yes! I'm still working toward having one dragon from each flight trained hehe Just give me a ping when you're ready to work on another dragon and I'll see who to send/how much it'd be c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh
I'm ready now! You can send the derg over whenever. Feel free to ask me over PM/CR message if you have questions about the pricing or anything else.
@Cuddleh
I'm ready now! You can send the derg over whenever. Feel free to ask me over PM/CR message if you have questions about the pricing or anything else.
1 2 3 4 5 6