Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon Training Camp - Waitlist Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@chuuyas How much would it be to take one of my lovelies from 20-25? Also could I be put on a waitlist for a second slot? Thanks!
@chuuyas How much would it be to take one of my lovelies from 20-25? Also could I be put on a waitlist for a second slot? Thanks!
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@chuuyas

Sweet, thanks!
@chuuyas

Sweet, thanks!
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@Kaboomafoo
Hello! :3 I've popped you on the pinglist.
20-25 would be half the price of the full amount, so 127500t / 140g. However -- if the training ends up falling in Drakeharvest (which it very well might), it would be a further 30% off that amount. I'll keep you updated!
@Kaboomafoo
Hello! :3 I've popped you on the pinglist.
20-25 would be half the price of the full amount, so 127500t / 140g. However -- if the training ends up falling in Drakeharvest (which it very well might), it would be a further 30% off that amount. I'll keep you updated!
@seige
I forgot to clarify -- do you want him all the way to level 25? (I assumed so, just realised I should make sure)
@seige
I forgot to clarify -- do you want him all the way to level 25? (I assumed so, just realised I should make sure)
@chuuyas
Yep, all the way!
@chuuyas
Yep, all the way!
Yes, my name is strangely spelled.
~~~~~~~~~~

I am not a hoarder. I am, in fact, the caretaker of an exquisitely curated collection of Level 25 Dragons. Yes, there is so a difference.
@Kaboomafoo
Hello, your turn is here!
If you would prefer to wait 'til the exp boost kicks in at 6AM FR tomorrow, let me know! Otherwise I anticipate I could train your dragon up to 25 before that time arrives xD
@Kaboomafoo
Hello, your turn is here!
If you would prefer to wait 'til the exp boost kicks in at 6AM FR tomorrow, let me know! Otherwise I anticipate I could train your dragon up to 25 before that time arrives xD
@Chuuyas
You bumped this yesterday but your front page still says you're closed. Is that still true?
@Chuuyas
You bumped this yesterday but your front page still says you're closed. Is that still true?
@Envenom
Yeah, I finished training someone's dragon yesterday and then realised I needed a break at least for a couple of days - I'm starting a new posting for university today.

If you're still interested in training I could give it a shot over the course of this week but I can't guarantee yet how fast I'd be.
@Envenom
Yeah, I finished training someone's dragon yesterday and then realised I needed a break at least for a couple of days - I'm starting a new posting for university today.

If you're still interested in training I could give it a shot over the course of this week but I can't guarantee yet how fast I'd be.
@chuuyas

Hi you~ Would you be willing to give me a ping when you're able to take a dragon (or two)? I have a girl (actually two) I'd like to get trained up, but I don't have access to a mouse at the moment so the coli has been painful for me. Aaaaand I know I can trust you so I'm not worried about sending one (two) of my character girls to you to be leveled c:
@chuuyas

Hi you~ Would you be willing to give me a ping when you're able to take a dragon (or two)? I have a girl (actually two) I'd like to get trained up, but I don't have access to a mouse at the moment so the coli has been painful for me. Aaaaand I know I can trust you so I'm not worried about sending one (two) of my character girls to you to be leveled c:
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Chuuyas
If you need a break for a few days then don't worry about it! I'll still be interested later, so if you could ping me or something once you're ready again, that'd be fine.
@Chuuyas
If you need a break for a few days then don't worry about it! I'll still be interested later, so if you could ping me or something once you're ready again, that'd be fine.
1 2 3 4 5 6