Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Dragon Training Camp - Waitlist Closed
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Chuuyas I have one level 1 that needs training. Please let me know when a spot opens up!
@Chuuyas I have one level 1 that needs training. Please let me know when a spot opens up!
isnot1.gifisnot2.gifisnot3.gifthegnome.gifjaws.gifhalleyscomet.gif
@bumperstew

Hiya! The level 14 would be 142,800t or 151g or a mixture at 945t:1g, and the level 15 would be 136,300t / 144g. In combo I'd be happy to round it down and take 279,000t / 295g total for the both of them.
Keep in mind however that this is with the current Frigidfin discount! I do anticipate being able to get to them before the event ends, however.

@mayanaz
@Darquesse
@angryiscosceles

Hi guys, I've added you to my waitlist just to hold your spots / the order you posted in. When Frigidfin ends my prices will no longer be discounted, so please keep that in mind! My full cost is 250,000t / 265g from 1-25. If this is a dealbreaker let me know -- I just wanted to clarify that.

@/mayanaz With full prices most likely, the cost of both of them together would be 499,000t / 528g / mixture at 945:1.

@/Darquesse See above - based on the waitlist I will probably be available in a week or two to train her, and the price would be 210,000t / 222g / mixture at 945:1.

@/angryisosceles Hey, as above - got you on my waitlist, I'll ping you again when you're up!
@bumperstew

Hiya! The level 14 would be 142,800t or 151g or a mixture at 945t:1g, and the level 15 would be 136,300t / 144g. In combo I'd be happy to round it down and take 279,000t / 295g total for the both of them.
Keep in mind however that this is with the current Frigidfin discount! I do anticipate being able to get to them before the event ends, however.

@mayanaz
@Darquesse
@angryiscosceles

Hi guys, I've added you to my waitlist just to hold your spots / the order you posted in. When Frigidfin ends my prices will no longer be discounted, so please keep that in mind! My full cost is 250,000t / 265g from 1-25. If this is a dealbreaker let me know -- I just wanted to clarify that.

@/mayanaz With full prices most likely, the cost of both of them together would be 499,000t / 528g / mixture at 945:1.

@/Darquesse See above - based on the waitlist I will probably be available in a week or two to train her, and the price would be 210,000t / 222g / mixture at 945:1.

@/angryisosceles Hey, as above - got you on my waitlist, I'll ping you again when you're up!
@chuuyas ah i see, thank you for the info! unfortunately i think i'll pass this time, so you can take me off the waitlist. sorry! ;;
@chuuyas ah i see, thank you for the info! unfortunately i think i'll pass this time, so you can take me off the waitlist. sorry! ;;
DBR5.png xxxx call me darq! | she/her | nz | fr +19 (i think)

the path through heaven runs through miles of clouded hell. don't look back.
- imagine dragons
@chuuyas

If you think it can be done before the event ends, I'm all for it!
@chuuyas

If you think it can be done before the event ends, I'm all for it!
Price for level 17 to 25
Price for level 17 to 25
I write Lore! Examples:
47363993.png
@SpottedLeaf2
Hello! Since my prices will be readjusted after Frigidfin ends, the price for 17-25 at that point would be 176,000t or 186 gems.
@SpottedLeaf2
Hello! Since my prices will be readjusted after Frigidfin ends, the price for 17-25 at that point would be 176,000t or 186 gems.
@bumperstew
Hey there, please send over both your dragons to me when you can! (I'm nearly done with the previous customer's training, just wanna make it all seamless if possible)
@bumperstew
Hey there, please send over both your dragons to me when you can! (I'm nearly done with the previous customer's training, just wanna make it all seamless if possible)
@WanderingTurtle
Your dragon's training has finished! I will send him over in a two-way CR.
@WanderingTurtle
Your dragon's training has finished! I will send him over in a two-way CR.
@bumperstew
Second and final call for sending over your dragons! I'm awake for the next 9 hours in which to train both your dragons before the exp bonus ends. If they're sent too close to the microfest ending then I won't be able to honour the discount.
@bumperstew
Second and final call for sending over your dragons! I'm awake for the next 9 hours in which to train both your dragons before the exp bonus ends. If they're sent too close to the microfest ending then I won't be able to honour the discount.
@chuuyas

Talk about timing, I was just about to head to bed myself. XD Thanks for the speedy training!

Any chance I could get on your waitlist whenever you've got a spot available? I know it'd be at a non-discounted price, but I've got another level 1 dragon I'd like trained to 25 and I'm decidedly lazy about it.
@chuuyas

Talk about timing, I was just about to head to bed myself. XD Thanks for the speedy training!

Any chance I could get on your waitlist whenever you've got a spot available? I know it'd be at a non-discounted price, but I've got another level 1 dragon I'd like trained to 25 and I'm decidedly lazy about it.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 3 4 5 6