Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 544 545
may i be an employee to help out @aravika
may i be an employee to help out @aravika
@kugik

Finished with yours! Familiars-wise, I received two Petal Jumper's, a Proto Manticore, a Paradise Zalis, and two Hippocampi. I'm not sure if you would want these, as well, but feel free to offer. ^^ Otherwise, you wanted festival drops along with the regular drops, correct?

@MoonlitCacti

Of course! I'll get started as soon as possible and I'll ping you once when I'm finished. ^^

@cheetahgirl7

Thanks for the offer! <3 Do you have a full team of lvl 25's or are able to grind most of the venues yet?
@kugik

Finished with yours! Familiars-wise, I received two Petal Jumper's, a Proto Manticore, a Paradise Zalis, and two Hippocampi. I'm not sure if you would want these, as well, but feel free to offer. ^^ Otherwise, you wanted festival drops along with the regular drops, correct?

@MoonlitCacti

Of course! I'll get started as soon as possible and I'll ping you once when I'm finished. ^^

@cheetahgirl7

Thanks for the offer! <3 Do you have a full team of lvl 25's or are able to grind most of the venues yet?
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@aravika

i can grind most venues rn
@aravika

i can grind most venues rn
@MoonlitCacti

Finished with yours! I'll add the items to a CR in a minute.

@cheetahgirl7

Alright. I'll ping you if there's an excess of requests.
@MoonlitCacti

Finished with yours! I'll add the items to a CR in a minute.

@cheetahgirl7

Alright. I'll ping you if there's an excess of requests.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
ok thaks :) @aravika
ok thaks :) @aravika
@Aravika
Hello ! I'd be interested in the hippocampi, though how much would you want for them ? :)
@Aravika
Hello ! I'd be interested in the hippocampi, though how much would you want for them ? :)
pankek army
@Aravika
Again, sorry for the double ping ! I would be interested in another two grinding sessions, one hour in the blooming vale and one hour in rainsong forest . How much would all drops be ? Thank you for your help :)
@Aravika
Again, sorry for the double ping ! I would be interested in another two grinding sessions, one hour in the blooming vale and one hour in rainsong forest . How much would all drops be ? Thank you for your help :)
pankek army
@kugik

Gems, treasure, or other items are all fine. ^^ I don't really have a set price/preference for which, so it's up to you on that end.

And, you're perfectly fine! For two hours, that would be 100k treasure in total.
@kugik

Gems, treasure, or other items are all fine. ^^ I don't really have a set price/preference for which, so it's up to you on that end.

And, you're perfectly fine! For two hours, that would be 100k treasure in total.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika
That would be lovely . Thank you !
@Aravika
That would be lovely . Thank you !
pankek army
@kugik

Just finished with yours. ^^ I'll add the items to a CR (it'll likely be two in total, one being a one-way) here in a minute.
@kugik

Just finished with yours. ^^ I'll add the items to a CR (it'll likely be two in total, one being a one-way) here in a minute.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 544 545