Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Coliseum Services
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 546 547
@Aravika
Ah, fantastic! It's 50 gems per hour right? I would like 4 hours in the woodland path. If you get a python/morph gene I would appreciate you sending it over, but otherwise feel free to keep any familiars or eggs you find ^^
@Aravika
Ah, fantastic! It's 50 gems per hour right? I would like 4 hours in the woodland path. If you get a python/morph gene I would appreciate you sending it over, but otherwise feel free to keep any familiars or eggs you find ^^
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
@PureSuicune

Yep! And, alright; I'll try and get started as soon as I'm finished with all of these other ones. ^^
@PureSuicune

Yep! And, alright; I'll try and get started as soon as I'm finished with all of these other ones. ^^
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika
Did you want payment before or after you finished grinding?
@Aravika
Did you want payment before or after you finished grinding?
JQCpKiY.giftumblr_p428paQOgy1x5ha76o3_r1_400.png0Srkgnv.gif

oJznFHE.pngw1D3UIp.png0hyMzkb.pngA5GvKXK.png
@PureSuicune

Normally, I've finished grinding first and I set up the individual CR's with all of the items that the person wanted and they would pay then. But, if you want to pay first, that's fine. ^^ (I don't really mind either way, haha.)
@PureSuicune

Normally, I've finished grinding first and I set up the individual CR's with all of the items that the person wanted and they would pay then. But, if you want to pay first, that's fine. ^^ (I don't really mind either way, haha.)
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@squidneytwo

Finished with yours! I'll send the items in a CR in a minute.
@squidneytwo

Finished with yours! I'll send the items in a CR in a minute.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika

Could you do 4 hours in Training Fields? By this week if that's possible >_<

(I need as many vial of scattersights as possible <_____< you can keep all the eggs and eliminates)

Would you like me to send payment now? Or half at least?
@Aravika

Could you do 4 hours in Training Fields? By this week if that's possible >_<

(I need as many vial of scattersights as possible <_____< you can keep all the eggs and eliminates)

Would you like me to send payment now? Or half at least?
OM0IrHr.png
@Aravika Could I get two hours in the Woodland Path please? You can keep all Eggs and Eliminates.
@Aravika Could I get two hours in the Woodland Path please? You can keep all Eggs and Eliminates.
AqaqXxe.png
@Ilesvia

I will definitely try! I'll get started with yours as soon as I've finished all these other requests. ^^; Do you want any other drops besides the Vial of Scattersights? But, you can totally send the payment now.

@LucidWhispers

Of course! I'll try and start with yours as soon as possible.
@Ilesvia

I will definitely try! I'll get started with yours as soon as I've finished all these other requests. ^^; Do you want any other drops besides the Vial of Scattersights? But, you can totally send the payment now.

@LucidWhispers

Of course! I'll try and start with yours as soon as possible.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
@Aravika

Uh if you get a cleaver or morph/python ^_^ if that's alright >_<. Oh and haste, rally and ambush ^_^ if you don't mind :3

If this sounds unfair ping me back ^_^

I'll send payment now via CR?

@Aravika

Uh if you get a cleaver or morph/python ^_^ if that's alright >_<. Oh and haste, rally and ambush ^_^ if you don't mind :3

If this sounds unfair ping me back ^_^

I'll send payment now via CR?

OM0IrHr.png
@Ilesvia

That sounds perfectly fair to me. ^^ And, CR would be preferable.
@Ilesvia

That sounds perfectly fair to me. ^^ And, CR would be preferable.
8MeHksm.png Reveurs
» Coliseum Services

» Moodboards

» Art Shop
EoHMma6.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 546 547